1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves 16cm BB's Discussion

Apr 26, 2010

1. Haha Even though my Little one is like 21-22 inches tall? XD I could take pictures of him with my Dollzone MiniBB whose 16cm like the Doll-Leave 16cm Angels for a comparison...

2. See now you made me hit the button too. I thought Ding ding would be the perfect foil for my secretdoll person 4.

How cute. The photos on the site should link to here, owner photos toppled me right over the edge, I fell asleep with a stupid grin on my face last night.

3. I don't believe it imajica! I just ordered this cutie yesterday too. Ever since she was released I have been trying to resist but like you owner pics tipped the scales in a big way. They said they would post her today....wahooooo!!!
      Don't tell me I have to get a secretdoll person now to keep her company!

4. LOL !!! Yay three in Australia! Oh you know you need a secretdoll person. Have you looked at our thread? How wonderful are they. SHaring clothes, shoes etc makes a secretdoll a BARGAIN!!!

5. Oh my gosh Sue-Ying is ADORABLE! What a lovely color -- is she "natural" or white-skin?

6. LOL silvermasques - i forgot they had SD too :-) Yes, a comparison pic would be fun!

Yay - 3 ding dings down under. I'm off to check out the Secretdoll peoples...

Hi Anne, Sue-Ying is Normal skin.

7. lol sugarlump they do <3

and even though Lucinda isnt a Doll-leaves baby she's the same size..
      Her in Benjamin's arms ( He's my doll-leaves Ben )
      [​IMG]

8. Goodness! He is tall XD. Lucinda does look very cute in his arms <3 I love the little bunny lying on the floor.

Any more new arrivals?

9. Ok, I saw sugarlump's photo of Sue_Ying in the tiny pic spam thread and was hooked! I can't believe I missed these cuties in the news section.

What size wigs are they wearing?

tinybear- the little hat to that outfit is killing me! Does shazdolls have a shop?

10. Oh dear, I was so sure no more dolls to this house... Just happened to see these cuties accidently, found the site in eBay and pushed the button for DangDang already (and hesitating, would I get DingDing, too!) The price isn´t bad and I like them so much already!

I started to think the body for Pukifees too... But need to see first how it appears to be like in real life. Also the sad little one is so cute, but these hilarious little gigglers I just need to get... <3

11. Thanks tinybear!

I just pushed the button for my own Ding Ding. Just a note for anyone else- be careful when you search- if you search ebay for DingDing or the other names. It seems Jeeryama has become a Doll Leaves distributor and I am quite upset that I didn't notice the seller's name before hitting the BIN button. They are running the same free face up special, but they charge the same for shipping yet offer a standard flat rate rather than priority as the official Doll Leaves site does. I mentioned this in my notes to the seller.

I really hope this doesn't delay anything.

12. I don't know if it is still available, but last week Jeeryama was offering the free face-up and a pair of fist hands on some of these dolls. Check all their auctions before you purchase.

13. sazzlyn- Yes I saw that. They still had the free fist hands offer on the one I hit BIN for. I was just a bit frazzled that it was Jeeryama and not the Doll Leaves linked site I first looked at. That's why I warned against just searching by the doll's name like I did.

14. Has anyone gotten any of the other tinies?

la la la la ;D

15. That will be an awesome option silvermasques!

16. Mmhm ^^- I edited the last post though for privacy reasons for now ;D as it will be public news soon enough but yes

^^- We'll do our best!

So whats the Count at now for #'s of each.??

Also I started a Doll-Leaves Database and feedback thread if anyone is looking for it.

17. Dang Dang is so sweet. I am feeling compelled to order another....