1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves 26cm Discussion

Nov 8, 2010

1. Yay :D <3 <3 I hope you make them cute >3< I can't wait so see spam <3

2. Ommagosh, a big THANK YOU to Doll Leaves! I noticed that the Dan body has boy parts but they're well hidden so I figured as one of mine will be a girl and they'll both be covered in that area it wouldn't matter because her extra bits wouldn't notice but Doll Leaves saw my posts on here and sent an email asking if I wanted the Safa body for the girl! OMG! I've just sent one back asking for the white body to be female but wow! How considerate of them!

I hate to diss my own country but you would never get service like that over here. I'm so impressed! It's such a great start to my doll collection, thank you! I feel warm and fuzzy inside. ^_^

3. Hahah <3 They're pretty sly about checking people <3 Making their customers happy is their #1 thing XD I was Impressed when we started dealing for them. They're super awesome <3 :D They never stop doing awesome little things :D I love their sales reps <3 The one we deal with and their domestic one <3 :D They've ended up being some awesome friends ontop of everything :D

:D I glad they were able to switch it up for you Mathurine

And About your Two Dans.. :D What kinda wig colour/overall color scheme have you been considering with them? :D

4. Well the girl will be white skinned because she's an albino, she'll have pale make up and a long white mohair wig. I've set aside some money for some amazing eyes for both of them from Ersa Flora, in the metallic section of her shop (still need an eye size though). She has a set of silver eyes with a pink centre - for my albino girl. There's also a silver set with a yellow centre - for the boy. His make up will be dark, black short hair, dark lips etc. I must ask my hubby to scan in the drawings I've done. In my story they're little creatures to my soon to be ordered 75cm boy. They're like little vampire bats or something similar to that. They will be brother and sister.

I've ordered black irridescent fabric for him so it's dark but sparkles like rainbows. For her I've ordered white fabric with a slight golden sheen. All of my plans for my dolls include very expensive looking fabrics and trimmings, I'll spoil them rotten lol!

5. Hmn silver eyes on an albino? :P Sure she's not just fair-paletted then?

They sound cute like it'll be a bit of a Yin-Yang thing between the two in look though <3

6. Hehe yeah kind of yin/yang I suppose. Her eyes are silver but they have pink in the middle of them so they're pinkish. His eyes are silver and yellowish. Hard to explain really haha!

7. oooooooooh :D Those are cute :D <3

>w< I am so Anxious about the other 2 DL babies to be released.. I haven't a clue when they will though I just know there is 2 more :<

8. I'll be watching with interest!

9. I was able to jump on the event and got myself two lovely Dans~
      Needless to say I am very excited. They're going to be my sun and mood twins, I already have eyes and wigs picked for them.
      I've been needing an excuse to buy a Doll Leaves doll so I was very happy when the event happened. <3 And I just adore the 26cm kids.

I plan to mod their eyes open a little more. I'm not much for the dreamy-eyed dollies.

10. that sounds like a really cute concept Rastea >w< <3 <3 I can't wait to see

11. I just got an email from Koko to say they're on their way! I'm sooo excited!

I finally got names for mine. As we've been collectively calling Dan and Dan "DanDan" I've decided that the boy will have that name. So I was looking for a girl name that was also a repeat of a single syllable. After looking around and coming up with nothing I realised that communication from Doll Leaves was from Koko and they seem to be such a lovely person. So my girl will be called "KoKo"!

Rastea I can't wait to see your lovely Dans as well. It sounds like a lovely twin story you have between them. I would be interested in the mod to their eyes. I like their dreamy eyes but I would still like to see what you're doing with them. I'm sure they will be beautiful!

12. I jumped on the deal finally and order a NS boy Lili and WS girl Lili from Heartstring Serenade. I'm really excited for both of them!

13. Congratulations MysNiin!

I was just looking at the new Lili and Kiki dolls, arent they the cutest? I'm really excited that Doll Leaves are bringing more dolls out, I love dealing with them.

14. I really love that their sculpts are so diverse! Dan and Safa seem more younger looking to me then Lili and Kiki. They have a nice range. I really can't wait to see if they do more fantasy-like sculpts like Dan in the future.

15. I love the new dolls but my favorite is Fay.
      This deal is the perfect excuse to get another doll and give the perfect Christmas gift!
      I'm getting a WS Fay for myself, a NS Fay for my sister, and Mic and DingDing for two of my friends!

Koko is the best person to deal with ever! I've never felt so good buying from a company before. <3

PS. My secret goal is to entrap my friends in this hobby, and I wanted Fay to have some friends to take pictures with!

16. Koko is awesome! I hope more people buy from Doll Leaves. This sales event should alert more people to them (it worked for me!)

I love their little teeny angels too so I hope to buy more from them in the future.

17. My dolls are in the UK! Squeeee! Just checked tracking and they were released from customs earlier today so I should have them in the next couple of days I hope. ^_^

18. Mathurine, I am so excited for you. I look forward to seeing your pictures soon^^

19. Theyre here! They're here! I'm so happeeeee!!!!

Box opening thread:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...Dan-(pictures)&p=7165042&posted=1#post7165042

They are far more beautiful than the photo's on the website show you. Those stocky little bodies actually look very elegant. Unfortunately they are both very tightly strung (DanDan can't move his arm without his hand going off at an odd angle) but I can fix that with a small adjustment. KoKo is also tight but not as bad as DanDan. KoKo might work loose, gonna mess with her a little anyway coz she's such a darling! I don't know why she should be the one I keep messing with, maybe because of DanDan's stringing, but I go to her first every time. Weird that she has my heart more than DanDan as they are identical apart from the male/female body parts. I always thought that he would be the one I would go to, I tend to prefer male dolls.

The colouring isn't too far apart, even though DanDan is NS and KoKo is WS. Her colour is very creamy white but compared to my D.Skull she's almost got a tan! ^_^ DanDan is very pinkish in colouring. It was hard to get comparison pictures, especially as the lighting in my house at that time in the morning wasn't great for photography, but there is a picture of them side by side in the box opening thread which shows roughly the colour difference.

So if you're wondering about colours, their NS is pinkish and their white is creamy white but not really pale. If I can get better pictures later, when the light is better, I'll post them in here so you can see.