1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves 26cm Discussion

Nov 8, 2010

1. Hmmmm so 40-60 Working days from May 3rd.... o-o;;; That's not a terrible wait :D..

2. I've had worse. Been waiting on a SOOM... nuff said... lol

3. Well I've had a lot of SOOM waits, some were really bad ( 9 month wait on my SOOM Glati when they first started ) But SOOM isn't so bad now. I only paid off my layaway with them March 9th and I have a Shipping notice today for my Cuprit.

DS has been taking a lot longer. We're waiting on February orders still..

4. Oh pity... I'm so excited for my DL dolls. Well, that's the life of a dollie collector haha

5. :D I know what you mean! I am excited too. Lol Another big ol SD butt to sit in my room. XD

6. (Keeping it 26cm sized discussion haha) I wonder if she comes with the horns and if they are magnetic on or sculpted on. I wish I could get a picture of her blank so I can start planning her face up (a bit early but hey, gotta pass the time some how!) Gotta look for some clothes too. I think she's going to be a little companion for me. Like in our world type... so she can interact with me... and ahhh so excited!

7. They look to be magnetic. Since the teaser shot of the head released earlier didn't have any hint of it being sculpted.

8. On their FB they say "Yes,she come with the horns:) the horns are part of her. XD" So... a part of her makes me think sculpted. I ask them though so we'll see. I'll report back. :)

ETA: They said in the News thread "Babel ears are human ears. The horns are attached by magnets. " so that answers that. Awesome. I don't want them sculpted on. That's be a pain for a wig.

9. wow Babel is such a cutie o3o <3

10. Awww....what a cutie! I love what they did with her! Now I wish I had money to get one!

I guess I'll have to be happy with my own kids! I'm sure that Azalea wouldn't want to share her spot with another little girl. It's hard enough to get her to share her spot with her brother.
      [​IMG]

In other news: I really need to get her some panties! She like wearing her skirt, but I have to be careful on posing her so she isn't showing off everything she has!:sweat

11. Babel really is a lot cuter than the Event photos show off.. :O

12. I really like the look she has in the event photos... a bit dark, a bit sinister. I hope I can emulate the feeling when I do her face up. I don't want her to be a butterfly but I don't want her to be a cutie little girl either. She's going to be the reshell of a character who's a demon stuck in a child's body. She uses the childlike innocence as an advantage in her plans but still hates being a child.

13. HOW DID I MISS THAT ADORABLE PICTURE OF AZALEA. So cute <3

Sooo... Elliott got some new things today:
      [​IMG]

Only he’s not Elliott anymore.

I’ve been shuffling my collection around and Elliott’s character just doesn’t suit this body anymore… so he’s being reshelled in a Doll Chateau/Dollzone MSD hybrid and Kiki has become Noah. He’s based on Collin from A Secret Garden so he’s a sickly, weak thing with barely any use of his legs (I need to get him a wheel chair). He’s also a horrid little spoiled monster but for some reason I’m awfully fond of him.

14. Nasa, that looks like the kind of outfit I'd expect a little monster to wear!

I finally sat down and sewed together my first pieces of clothing, and they both just happened to be for Azalea! Now that her personality has been settling, she is demanding more clothes. She's a bit bossy.

It won't win any awards, but here she is in her handmade jumper.
      [​IMG]

I'd show off her new undies, but that would be improper for a little girl!

15. I'm alive. lol :sweat I sorta want Babel. Trying to convince my husband to let me do a 4 month layaway on a Nozomi. I'm kinda torn about the whole thing, myself, though, so trying to convince him to convince me to just go ahead and make the order is rough. And only a couple more weeks til the event is over so I need to decide. Though I haven't decided if I want my Babel (if indeed I get her since DS prices have gone up with the quality of their dolls and face-ups) to be a little boy or a little girl. I think Babel looks a little more boyish, but I have an idea for a more feminine face-up. But then I'm not sure if I have any fabric to fit the character I'm thinking of for either a boy or a girl. Ergh decisions decisions. Though I'm not sure if I want another SD. I wish Nozomi was an MSD. Then I go into my room and think "5 dolls is enough. Where are you gonna put two more? And how are you going to justify spending $100 a month for 4 months?" So yes... undecided.

[​IMG]
      Alicia spam to make up for my indecisiveness. :XD:

16. What a cute picture! I could have sworn that she had a parakeet...

17. Quidam,
      Azalea is so adorable XD <3
      I'm happy she has undies now XD She will be decent when she plays and climbs :P <3

Nasa,
      Elliot is an MSD now? :D :D I would love to see him when you get him all put together ^o^
      Noah is adorable 8D I love the color of his wig <3

Ookami,
      Alicia is so cute with her little puzzle <3 <3

o 3 o I really need to get on the Pavel pictures! > O < shame on me

18. Quidam: Nope, she has a Hyacinth Macaw named Budgie. The name was probably why you were thinking parakeet. Also, I needed to make undies for Alicia, too, cuz she likes wearing skirts. I actually just altered the briefs that my AOD Chi came in but hasn't worn since I got him. All my boys go commando, so it actually worked out well. And I love Azalea's MLP toys. I still haven't figured out what kind of toys Alicia likes, other than apparently puzzles and coloring books, her PSP, and her pink hamster toy. And she likes playing outside. Maybe all that's enough for her. Nothing else I find in scale seems to really click with her. I need to find miniature crayons or colored pencils. I'm thinking one to hold and the rest molded as part of the box. Might have to make it myself, cuz she has an activity book, just nothing to scale to use with it.

Queedie: Thanks. :) The puzzle was one of her gifts from a secret santa exchange and I'd never gotten a chance to take it out and take pictures of her putting it together. And yes, you definitely need some more Pavel pics.