1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves 26cm Discussion

Nov 8, 2010

1. Hope I can share my girl in this thread ;-) I received the most amazing girl yesterday. Babel with the faceup and OH MY GOSH it is gorgeous !!! I have changed her eyes from the standard ones she arrived with and am so very happy with her. She is wearing part of a dress set from another company and it looks so sweet on her.... well, I think it does anyway ;-) And she hasn't told me I am wrong yet :-P

[​IMG]
      Doll Leaves Babel. by EverlastingBabies, on Flickr
      [​IMG]
      Doll Leaves Babel. by EverlastingBabies, on Flickr

Hope lots of others grabbed this super amazing sculpt while she was able to get this stunning faceup. I so wish I had got two so that I could have them looking into the mirror at each other. But I am so very happy to have got at least this beauty. The joints are so lovely too. I am so impressed. This is the first time I have handled a Doll Leaves doll of this size and am very impressed.

2. Aww she's so cute. Hope to see more of her. I almost made an order to get a Babel, but I really couldn't swing it at the time and I didn't really want more than 5 dolls. I look forward to seeing more of her around, though, and DS mentioned on their FB page that there are plans for more 26cm dolls in the mix, so I can't wait to see what they come up with next. As for Babel, I guess I'll just have to enjoy pictures of other people's little girls. :XD:

3. Queedie: Pavel is cute as always!

Everlasting: Congrats on the new kid! I love her eyes! Where did you find them?

I hope know ones minds a bit of an unclear shoot. Azalea and her OT twin were playing outside today and I just love the profile of her face.

[​IMG]

I finally redid her face, and will get a clearer shot later. She just looked too cute here not to share!

4. Quidam: Azalea looks great. That is a really nice profile shot. From what I can see, her face-up looks really nice, too and I love her brother's freckles. They look so cute together. I'm glad you figured out who she was and she's fitting into her character now.

I'm in the process of making Alicia a denim jumper. I had a really cute idea for one and I'm probably about 1/2 way done with it. Not sure if I'll finish it tonight or tomorrow afternoon, but I'm happy with how it's coming out so far.

5. I can't wait to see it! Have you made jumpers before?

6. No, but I made overalls for my Jax and it's the same basic thing. So far I only have the skirt part done. Well, not 100% but almost. So now it's just the top strappy part. And I picked out the cutest buttons for it. The straps are gonna snap on the front with buttons over it cuz I've never attempted button holes before. Go fake buttons!

7. quidam, the eyes, I have no idea where the eyes are from. They were in my bundle of eyes in my dolls cupboard. I probably should keep track of what brand and other info for the eyes, but I am not that organised :-P Your Azalea picture is beautiful. I am really amazed at the lovely sculpts from Doll Leaves.

My Babel got herself a little friend. They weren't meant to be so well matched. Was a complete surprise when he arrived and his colouring was so well matched to Babel. Babel has stolen the little dragon from me now and refuses to let me put him anywhere else. She wants him all for herself.
      [​IMG]
      Flicker with Babel. Made for each other. by EverlastingBabies, on Flickr

8. Aww so cute. Looking forward to seeing more pictures of her. Sorta wishing I'd gotten one when I had a chance. Someone even offered to make their order a bit bigger and sell me their extra Babel, but I just couldn't justify it at the time so I declined without even asking what price they might want for it. I really don't need any more dolls right now. :sweat But still... SO PRETTY!

9. Everlasting They do have a similar color scheme! :D They look really cute together.

Princess <3 Takeshi is looking cute as ever! :D I am envious of that little bench! ( remember only one photo per post though! :D )

10. Everlasting, your Babel is wonderful! I ordered mine and can't wait for her to get here!! What day did you order yours? I hope mine comes as quickly. I ended up ordering 2 extra dolls that I didn't have on my wishlist just because I couldn't pass Babel up. I was obsessed from the second I saw her. Love at first sight!! I would love to see more of your pics!!!

11. Draeganwolf, I ordered her on the 20th of April. So their time for such spectacular faceup is super short !! Much shorter than I ever expected. She really is one that makes you desperate to grab her while you can ;-) I am so glad I did grab her. I ended up buying one little full doll and a body. This meant I could get Babel's head. It was the only way at that time that I could afford to get Babel with the faceup. I will be ordering from them again for sure. Their work is spectacular.
      Princess_Sarah_Em, WOW !!! Your little one is so relaxed and really captivating. The sculpt is so wonderful.
      silvermasques, I put two of Babel in my first post. SORRY. Should I delete one and put it is separately ?

12. Everlasting,
      I love your little Babel with the dragon 8D
      They are adorable together <3

Princess,
      Takashi is so handsome ^O^ I love his little bench <3

13. Oh that is great to hear! I can't wait for my little flutterfly to get here! I ordered mine on May 16th, but I also ordered Mint with the outfit, so I'm not sure how long it will take to get here. They said clothing depends on the maker, and I suppose they won't send Babel out until they get everything. Can't wait, can't wait can't wait!!!!

14. So jealous of all these Babel's coming home. Maybe I should have grabbed her... But then again, if I did I'd be feeling pretty crappy for spending the money right about now cuz I didn't get the job I interviewed for so I'm still unemployed. If it was really meant to be then I guess I'll eventually see one second hand on the MP and not be able to resist snatching her up.

15. Draeganwolf,
      I hope its soon! ^O^

Ookami,
      You are right! If she is meant to be with you, she will find you 8D <3

---

Pavel spam <3 <3

[​IMG]
      Summer Night 3 by Queedie2, on Flickr

16. Thanks guys, I love his sculpt too especially his pout. Shows of his attitude which he defiantly has, he can be such a little brat during shoots.

As for the bench I got it for a buck at Goodwill. Amazing fine for his size.

17. Alicia in the new jumper I made her

[​IMG]

The flowers were already embroidered on the shirt I used to make it, but I embroidered the butterfly on it myself. Her PSP sorta fits in the pocket, or the scale lollipops I have both fit in it.

I'll get a better picture with her standing when I'm not so lazy. :sweat

18. Ookami- That's an adorable jumper! Great job! Azalea is kind of jealous now!

Queedie- Pavel is so cute! I love his hair!

Princess- I love his shoes! Where did you find them?

I didn't post a close up of Azalea's new face right away because I was debating redoing it, but it has grown on me over the last week. I think she'll keep it!

[​IMG]

19. Quidam: Thanks. I'm really happy with it. It wasn't terribly hard to make, either. Just a skirt and then an extra rectangle on the front and the strappy shaped part on the back. The pocket was hemmed by hand and then glued on with fabric glue around the edges instead of being sewn. The butterfly I embroidered on was probably the hardest. At least it took the longest, but even that was a simple enough shape where I didn't have too much trouble. Overall the whole thing was time consuming, but pretty easy. You should try it, if you think she'd like a jumper. :)

Also nice face-up. Really nice color match on the eyebrows. Looks just like the hair. And I love how in that pic she sorta has a "What are you looking at?" expression on her face. I know how sometimes it can take a little while to get used to a new face-up before you're sure if you wanna keep it or not.