1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves 26cm Discussion

Nov 8, 2010

1. Question for you guys, what size wig is yours. The Doll Leaves site says Kiki's 6/7 but his current 6/7 seems way too big for him, I have so many issues with it sliding during shoots. Is 6/7 the correct size or should I go smaller?

2. I have a Dan, not a Kiki, but he wears 7-8 that was made smaller by hand stitching. He also wears a silicone wigcap to prevent sliding. He also fit 6-7 Monique Ginger wig well, but only with a wigcap. So, if you don't own one already, get one. If the problem still exist, make the wig smaller with a safety pin or by sewing it smaller.

3. It's so quiet here... so we came with Akemi say "hi" :)

[​IMG]

4. Vladini & Sem greet's Akemi back. Let's see some more DL love!

[​IMG]

5. Asher wants to add some more love to the forgotten thread!

[​IMG]

6. No love for these cuties anymore. So sad, anyway enjoy my Kiki renamed Natsume.
      [​IMG]

7. Asher and Kiki are lovely. It's sad Doll Leaves yo's aren't more loved. Vladini (Dan) was my first doll ever and I love him to pieces. The body pose great once sueded. Vlad is one of the few who doesn't fail the standing on one leg test, even though he wil be turning three this year.

[​IMG]

8. Yeah I don't get it, they are affordable and beautiful.
      I love what you did with your Dan. I think I need suede my Kiki, they pop out of poses in his arms sometimes.

9. Yes, certainly also affordable. Sueding should help. If not, try wiring. But hot glue fixed mine up just fine. Have you found a wig for Natsume (well obviously he's wearing one, but you know fit wise)? Allthough Vlad has a wig that fits, his big ears sometimes get in the way, lol.

10. I rarely even look into the tiny threads, as my only 2 are from unpopular companies. So, I missed the attempted resurrection back in January.

My poor DS kid just can't make up her mind about what she wants to be. She's back to being a girl again. Maybe for certain now....

[​IMG]

She was a completely spontaneous purchase when I got her. Poor thing never has really stuck to anything. Sometimes I almost give up on her and think about rehoming, but then I feel guilty and try again.
      She seems to like this look and it is different from anything tried before. Hopefully it sticks this time! Her new name is Ashlynn.

I also finally got around to sueding her joints. If anything, I think I might enjoy her a lot more now that she doesn't automatically cross her arms and collapse every time I play with her. It certainly made her seem very grumpy all of the time.

11. I have a FL LTF Ante who does the exact same thing. Genderwise she has stuck to female, but she is the make-over queen over here. Countless wigs, eyes, face-ups and still she is mostly a mystery girl. I can't bring myself to sell her either. So yes, I can relate. xD

Ashlynn is adorable. She looks far from grumpy now. Her bright blue eyes really look right into your soul <3

12. Thanks, Shirelae!
      The eyes are actually her defaults. I never really liked them before, but they are suddenly working out.. I don't know if this will be her exact look, but it seems to finally be on the right track. For the first time ever, she seems like she finally has a voice! And she seems kind of like a sweet kid! Much better than the little grumpy pants that has lived here for the last two years.

13. I have the same thing with my DS Babel... Now, however, she decided to be a girl, and even allows me to dress her in lace... xD

[​IMG]

Picture is old, which reminds me that I should devote my girl more time :)

14. Your Babel is super cute!

15. She's cute in that dress!

16. Thank you :D

17. [​IMG]

Vladini showing off his new hat and liquor bottle.

18. What an adorable hat!

19. Thanks, found it between the "carnaval" (dress up things) section of a local drugstore. I also have one in hot pink. xD The bottle is a cellphone charm from ebay.

20. Your Vladini is very sweet, even in this dark frame... ;)