1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves 26cm Discussion

Nov 8, 2010

1. Ok more photo's:

KoKo is white and on the left of the picture. DanDan is normal skin and on the right. For colour comparison a Jungatoy D.Skull is in the centre.

[​IMG]

In this one remember their hand are crossed over, so DanDan is sitting on the right with his hand on the left and KoKo is sitting left with her hand on the right.

[​IMG]

I hope that helps anyone wondering about resin colours. :)

2. Geeeeeeze... Why must you be made of awesome, Doll Leaves? I'm already planning on going for one of the 60cms, now between Kiki (HOMG socute) and the event of epic proportions I'm severely tempted to get in on the tinies too!

3. Hehe Aren't they horribly tempting :P <3 I adore the new 26s too <3

btw Nasa;D Yay 01, but i like 04 ;D

4. Maybe one of my friends would like one for Christmas. If not, hey, twin kikis, I guess! STILL probably end up less then I paid for my first doll. *attempting to fight temptation tooth and nail and not doing so well*

I like them all. I just felt that we need an 01 around to keep the one or two 02 icons I've seen in check <3 Perhaps I should rotate them out monthly xD

5. You could always get a Kiki and a smaller doll, you don't have to get another 26cm. There's DingDing, JiaJia, Ku.. the list goes on.

I love playing devil's advocate with other people's wallets. >.<

6. I'm using this event to gift 3 dolls! XD You should totally do iiiiit!

7. I have a friend who decided she would like a Lili, so, I have an excuse to get Kiki, along with a 60cm boy ^^ JUST put the order in!

8. Hahah so you did order ;D I had a feeling that was you! XD haha

;D >w< i'm so excited for you.

9. <3 I'm super excited! Of course, I'm now broke so the poor things will likely be sitting bald, blind, and butt naked in the box for a little bit, but at least they'll be home!

10. Well they ought to at least have the default eyes to see you with :>

11. All the better to see you with~! *couldn't resist*

12. Bwahaha!

When I wrote to Koko and asked what size the eyes were I said I wanted to get some eyes so my dolls wouldn't be blind. Koko wrote back and said they would come with a set of eyes "so your babies won't be blind" lol! The eyes they sent with them are soo beautiful I actually feel awful for wanting to change them out! KoKo has the most lovely deep blue eyes, they look so pretty against her white skin. DanDan has beautiful shimmering brown eyes that look so sensual and inviting. Even though their eyes are half shut the colour really shines through. I'm actually going to hold off on changing their eyes out until I'm ready to do face ups. That way I can keep the pretty ones a while longer and then I can match the face to the new eyes when I get them. I'll be keeping the eyes for spares though, I really don't want to waste them.

13. Hmm... thinking about it, if they are 26cms they should fit in at least a couple odd pieces of barbie clothes, so they won't have to be naked for too long...

14. Hmmm, dunno bout that. They have very broad chests they're not like the skinny bodies you normally get on 26cm dolls. If you look at 26cm dolls on Doll Leaves website and go to Parts you will see the body there and that will give you the measurements. My daughter has Barbies and I doubt that the clothes would fit DanDan & KoKo. Mine are naked for now because I have to make special costumes for them to fit my story but I have them tucked onto bed for now to keep warm as it's snowing here.

[​IMG]

I hope they don't get too comfy in there, that's a chaise I made for a 75cm doll and the blanket I made too. I don't know when he'll be arriving (he's been ordered) but he'll probably want his things back when he arrives. ^_^

15. Oh my goodness! They really are so much more beautiful than the site photos! Oh this is very very bad for my wallet... xD

16. Mathurine: True, obviously not the usual fitted clothes, but I have a couple of pretty loose tunic/dress things I think might fit. I hope so, I don't need my parents asking me why I have a naked little boy in my room. Also, dang, that's a comfy looking lounge/bed. I dunno about those two, but I'd fight for it. *mental image of tinies swarming the big guy* xD

Jlostein: Yes, yeeessssssss, join us! You know you want one! 8D *entices* Dolls are ALWAYS bad for the wallet anyway.

17. Ahhhh mean! xD I think I might just jump on their promotion and get myself a Dan and a Mic! xD

18. Thank you Nasa! The whole thing can be seen here:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...enviroment-bedroom-quot-own-space-quot/page20
      In post #396 you will see it in the "room" that I've created for my large doll. They are sleeping in there right now, no doubt getting up to mischief while I sleep.

ETA I noticed that my room looks different to that now, only a little. More furniture has been added so I snapped off a few quick shots while DanDan & KoKo were sleeping so there's a new post at the end of that thread with recent photo's.

19. JLostien: Do it! Doooo iiiit! It's a free doll. How can you pass up free? And so cute too!

Mathurine: woo~ooaah! That looks amazing! Now I really want a bunch of little rooms... a japanese room, and a dorm room, and, and...*fantasizes*

20. JLostien: Oh my gosh, do it! You'd have two little spunky boys. <3

Mathurine: I'm beginning to love DanDan more because of all your photos! And oh my! I love that little room!