1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves 26cm Discussion

Nov 8, 2010

1. awwww.... D:

2. MysNiin
      Edvard is very handsome :D I agree his eyes do look a tad big...which makes me a little sad because the eyes I got for my girls are 14mm lol Oh well, live and learn. ^^; I am excited to see how his faceup will turn out :D

Nasa,
      I am also waiting on a KiKi. I planned her faceup on the computer, so I have a drawn picture of her as a blank head. LiLi is also on the page. When you save it, you can crop her out, so you can print just KiKi. :) I hope it helps!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v187/kotoro/lili_kiki.png

3. 8D Thank you! I love you!

4. 8DD I love you too!! xD <3 *smoosh*
      You're welcome <3

5. Hey guys, what size eyes would you use for these? :3

6. I think 14mm-12mm is what was said earlier?

7. Thanks! I actually have a 20cm so I am thinking 10mm would fit well since they have such wide eyes.

8. Any more new arrivals out there? 8D

9. I've got mine in the mail now ^^

10. Also, what size wig do these little buggers wear? Have we gone over this before?

11. Uhm.... >> 6~7 fit pretty well :D if it has Elf ears it wont sit right but since Kiki n Lili are human you're good to go

12. Nasa,

So lucky! lol I think mine got caught in the Chinese New Year cut off and might be delayed. I was told last week that they would be finished this week, but I think I'm in the delay still. :( oh well lol They'll be shipped out next month after the holiday :D

I also went with 6/7 wigs :)

13. I'm just glad they're on their way home, even though usps does not update tracking and it's driving me maaaaaad.

14. Yeah I think that knowing that they are on their way makes it feel like the longest part of the wait, even though in actuality it is the shortest part of the wait lol.

15. 8D Although apparently they should be home today, so glee.

16. So they came in today ^^ I'm really impressed with them, I actually got Kiki to stand on one foot! Not for very long, but he did it! Boy stands like a friggen rock...

17. Nasa! That's amazing!! :D :D :D <3 Congratulations! Woah, stand on one foot? 8D coooooooool

Please post pics when you can, I'd love to see them! ^_^ <3
      Are both of your dolls boy versions, or just Kiki?

18. Yaaay! I got a tracking number today :D
      ^_^ They're being shipped <3 <3 <3

*does a happy dance*

19. Yaaaay shipping! Big Guy and Kiki (Elliott now) are both boys, but Lili (Sira, I think she was named?) is a little girl. I'll see if I can get a pic of Elliott standing on one foot again...he's got no hair though *is a bad (broke) doll lady*