1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves 26cm Discussion

Nov 8, 2010

1. vebma_Netka your boy looks cute and l'm happy that he can fit into ken clothes.

2. [FONT=&quot]Captin Janeway[/FONT], thanks a lot!
      Of course from Ken is not suitable for all. pants are too long, the sleeve shirts can not climb. From what I've got approached shirt, shorts and a leather jacket.

3. They are so gorgeous!:aheartbea Oh my goodness, I really want one, especially with a faceup like the ones yours have! You did an amazing job:D I adore the blushing.

4. Vedma, Aang looks really good, congratulations on having him home! :D

Nasa, xD I'm sure it's okay that Elliott has no hair. Sometimes you've got to put the dolls together one piece at a time :P Have you got your faceups planned? :o

5. Mmm. Well, I know what the Big Guy should look like... Elliott, not so much. He's not giving me much personality to work off of...

6. No personality? ^_^ Maybe his apparent lack of personality, is his personality :o Perhaps he's just very reserved?

7. Ahaha. I think he actually might be a little shy....which is unusual for someone who seems to really like cotton candy colors <__< I ended up spending some time in photoshop trying to get a feel for what his faceup could look like and I came up with a decent mockup. Something like this I guess?

[​IMG]

Looks awfully girly, dunnit. Guess that's why I'll never be a faceup artist....

8. Nasa I think he looks cool ^_^ I like the blue dots, those are very different and interesting!! :D However, just keep practicing until you find a combination that you're happy with :D

^_^;; My girls will be rather plain in comparison to your practice face up. o3o Great idea to do a mock-up in photoshop!!! I think I'll do the same, since I don't have any MSC or Testors yet. I can NOT FIND it anywhere D: I don't think I'm looking in the right places.

8D My girls arrived today <3 <3 I'm soooooo excited! I wasn't expecting them so soon <3

[​IMG]

Here's the box opening thread <3
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?425833-Doll-Leaves-26cm-KIKI-and-LILI-arrive!!-IMG-heavy-Large-Pics-Nudity

9. Aww! So cute! <3

10. Thank you Nasa :D <3 <3

11. Queedie2, Thank you very much! Yes, this is a great joy, the more I've waited almost a month - without a single day.
      Your girls look charming!
      Nasa, You have a very interesting face up

12. Vedma,
      Thank you! :D I loooove them. I've finally tracked down the store that carries the MSC around here so I'm hoping to finally paint them :D <3 I'm nervous and excited all at the same time xDDD <3 I know what you mean about them being a joy :D They are, very very much!

13. Sassy!

[​IMG]

lol The only thing I've made for them is that black shrug. Yulie is starting to get impatient!

edit:
      I got some eye lashes today finally 8D plus a respirator ^^
      Now all I need is MSC 8D

14. I'm finally ready to tackle the faceup xD <3

However, I'm having trouble getting her head off of her body.
      I don't want to turn the hook without having some sort of stop below her head so the hook doesn't shoot inside of her body.
      Is there a trick to doing this, or is it just because her elastic is new and tight?

edit:
      Nevermind! My trusty crochet hook helped me out :D <3

15. Thank you! DanDan & KoKo thank you too! ^_^ I still have to arrange their outfits, I'm making them myself. I've got a large secondhand doll who needs a new face and a total restyle so I'm busy working on her at the moment but I will be getting KoKo's white wig some time in the next couple of weeks. It's a size 6-7 that I ordered of Ebay and I'll be so excited to get her hair finally. Poor DanDan is still bald and neither one of them have the eyes that I want them to have. I'm working on it though.

16. The face ups for my girls are coming along okay. I have done the blushing on their faces and bodies, but I've yet to do the brush work. I am having a tough time mixing the colors to the shade of brown I want. :o
      SO, they're almost done. lol.

Mathurine,
      We get to them a bit at a time ^_^;
      I am excited to see them, though. DanDan and KoKo are lovely <3
      ooo a white wig? 8D <3 That will look lovely on her <3 <3

edit:
      Here's a pic. They don't have eyes in o3o;;; lol

[​IMG]

17. Nice work Queedie2! I love the colours you've used so far. It's good to see more pictures of the Doll Leaves bodies, they're such sturdy little things aren't they? Now that I have more dolls, more expensive dolls at that, I can really appreciate the quality in the Doll Leaves resin. Cheaper doesn't mean less quality at all. I'm always scanning their site and looking at other dolls they have. I don't actually need another one of theirs but if I find I'm looking for a certain size I know I'll go to them first.

ETA: Link to new pictures of DanDan & KoKo:

http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...mp-KoKo-Doll-Leaves-Dan&p=7525401#post7525401

18. Thank you Mathurine!
      That means a lot to me that you like them ^_^ I adore your lil bat kids <3

I looove posing and photographing them, they are beautiful dolls. I hope to finish their face ups and their clothing so that I can photograph them some more ^_^;;; Thalia has a dress that is about a third of the way done. But poor Yulie is still nekkid as a jay bird o3o; I hope she understands <3 lol

19. Hehe, yeah I need to make the "wings" for my two. It'll be a whole suit, I have the fabric, lovely shiny, silky fabric. Only the best for my babies! lol! But they're both nekkid and bald right now. I have them wrapped in a woollen shawl that belongs to a larger doll that I have so they don't get cold. :)

20. ooo that sounds awesome o3o <3
      aww that's cute that you cover them ^^