1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves 60cm Boys Discussion

Apr 26, 2010

1. He poses very well but he's a little tricky to balance. But once you figure out his center of balance It's really quiet simple.
      Not The BEST poser i've ever handled... But he's up there with the good ones <3

2. >.> This company is getting far too tempting. I have a few other things I need to get first, but maybe for my birthday in July.... ^^

3. Hahah ^^ I Highly endorse them!

4. Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh! :sumomo:
      *So happy about the box opeinind and pictures* :fangirl:

The body looks very very good!

I have a question for you: could you measure his body just (w/out the head or like body with neck you know?)

I need a body that runs under 61cm, otherwise it will be to big for my small Souldoll Iso head :(, and on your pictures from box opening next to your Adonis (DIM right?) it looks even bigger? So Im a bit worried. I would be very great help for me :chocoberry

5. The body is love ;D

and yeah I'll give him a quick measure for you Azraelita
      And yes Adonis is a DiM boy. ^^- I'll go dig up some measuring tape.

6. Here are some more owner pictures of my Benjamin if anyone else would like to see him.

He's SO gorgeous.

Pictures of Benjamin ;D

7. That would be very amazing! :chocoberry:chocoberry:chocoberry

If he is too big for Iso maybe my another head (which is DZ white too) could match on it :D

Aww pictures rock! :D I can see body close ups and posing :dance

8. Well I dont have any Dollzone 60cm or anyone but Adonis to Show him next to but Keet's Dollzone Yuu and thats Bobblehead city from a 70cm.

9. They're looking to get some owner pictures to display on their website, So anyone willing to send them.. it's all appreciated.

10. Xavor! \o/ I'm excited. I love dolls with pointy ears best. I may need to rearrange my doll-buying schedule accordingly. ^^;;

11. *wistful* Silver, you don't happen to know if Xavor the elf boy will be released soon? Hopefully before the end-of-the-month when the promotion ends? ^^;;

12. Uhm I am not sure when exactly He'll be released, i know their is some Clothing issues with their tailor atm for his Fullset. and the Tinies have a release date of the 15th from last I was told.

I'll keep you posted about it, and if not with me poke Kitazawa, ( since i see you know her also <3 <3 ) She and I have beenvery gabby lately haha i let her know things too, just since its something to talk about. Since I might tell her first seeing as we chat a lot now.

But It'll be announced, Myself or Keet will post it... and I'll PM you with any news I get ;D

13. I wait patiently. ^__^

I could always just mod elf ears on, but it's really hard to match the resin color afterward. x_x Easier if they come pre-made as pointy-eared lovies. <3

14. Mmhm! I totally agree.

15. Does anybody know how the NS skin colour is compared to Lati NS? I really want to know.

Dustbunnie

16. Put Ben on order today since still no sign of the elf-eared doll and I wanted to catch the June promo. Was informed my order should be shipping in 3 days. *boggle* Is this normal? Or did they happen to have a blank NS Ben just lying around? ^^;;

17. Woo I have a whiteskin 60cm doll body on the way! Hoping it will work nicely for my CH Sram head. I will post some pics here once it arrives.

18. 3 Shipping days is about normal... Thats how long it took to get Our order from them. ^^;;; Since I think they made a couple of each in advance...

Though We haven't been getting any orders @ HS .... x-x;;

19. I ordered some DOLL LEAVES NS hands from them and they are exquisite. I will post some of the photos of the hands if anyone is interested.

More pics HERE

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]