1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves 60cm Boys Discussion

Apr 26, 2010

1. Thanks alot ^^ im considering sending him off to a refresh of his faceup with a bit of changes to it, not now but maybe sometime in the future :P
      (theres some small scratches in his faceup, but not very visible) so im considering turning him a bit geishaish..for some reason i love the color red on him <_>
      Especially dark red... and would love a kimono or a fishtail dress/skirt for him so he can revert a bit back to his true nature (gna get a pair of horns and maybe a devil tail for him) XD
      my Andy is some sort of demon and his father was a Incubus, but the DNA of his mother's blood is the stronger one of the two, therefore he is not all sexytime-addict xD (dont need to rely on the lust of humans)

I Would say his looks are very deceiving ouo<3

2. [​IMG]

soo..just changed on Andy and voila <_> he now can stand in ur bed cuz he got giga shoes and looks kinda fancy.. sorry for crappy phone pic :I

3. Wow! I love this sculpt! :aheartbea
      I would really love to get Andy, but I just don't have anywhere to fit him in to my doll family at the moment (or funds or space, but thats a minor detail! LOL)

4. Haha, I agree sylphe! I've wanted an Andy for a while but the funds and having too many unfinished dolls have stopped me. I have a limited Evan that is still faceupless. I thought I had someone to do it for me but they don't contact me sooo(a acquaintance off site).

5. aawh :3 Andy is totally worth getting, the only thing im not too happy with are his poppin ears lawl xD i fixed that with some eyeputty ouo now they wont fly off if i take a fast turn-around lawl :P
      _O
      And aawh Evan :3 i got a Evan head too.. hes so beautiful o_O i think ill practice faceup on him xD<3

6. Well I'm working hard to talk myself into buying Andy! :)
      I'm changing my mind about the sculpt to use for one of my characters. Originally I was thinking of Andy, but then I decided at 60cm he would be too tall. Now I'm changing my mind again and thinking it might work....... Ok. I admit. I just want Andy! ;)

But he has to get in the queue.... I need a body for another floating head more urgently. *sigh*

7. omg Shao-ron! hes beautiful :D

8. Thank You very much daepus ^^
      I really love this doll from the beginning. He's my favourite one and now he's even more gorgeous ^^

9. Shao-ron - he looks lovely! :)

10. I just ordered Evan!
      I've always wanted one, (those long elf ears!) and finally decided to go 'big' and get my first SD. This is going to be so much fun!

11. kurogane congratulations! Evan is a great sculpt! I'm in love in mine so I think You will be pleased :)

Sylphe_7Thank You <3

12. Thanks for the warm greeting shao-ron -and your boy is gorgeous!

It will only be a short 3-4 months wait, and I'm already getting ideas as to what I might want for him. I did get Evan with out a face up, so I need to practice...a lot, lol.
      I'm thinking I won't get him anything (clothes) until after he arrives so I will have a better idea of his style. I won't mind him being bald and naked, I'll just be thrilled to have him!

Just to make sure, I'm assuming the DL guys are SD13 or 'regular' 60cm for clothing and shoes. If not, please set me straight!

13. hello :) yes the DL guys are the normal 60cm 1/3 SD13 size, some of the clothes can be a bit on the ''big'' side since the bodies are a bit skinny :)
      I even managed to fit my Andy into a 1/3 maid dress but that wasnt without a bit struggling.. and for shoes sized SD13 should be big enough, i think all my SD13 shoes are a bit on the big side for the feet but you can always stuff a bit of tissue or something in them to make them fit more snugly if you'd want that ^^

14. kurogane My friend wait for her evan (and my head =D) about a month or month and a half so it's not that bad ^^
      I also get evan without anything, I had totally different idea about him but doll knows better ^^

daepus was faster than me ^^
      My Evan is a hybrid so I don't really know but my friend has Evan with default body and yes - he's skinny =D
      So I think that some of the standard SD clothes can be too big for him, but I didn't hear anything about problems with shoes.

15. Thank you daepus and Shao-ron for your quick replies!

It's interesting that the Doll Leaves body is slim. I am chronically drawn to slim bodies, so I'm not surprised. All of my dolly choices have turned out this way, lol. :doh

16. Hi guys!! I'm glad to see a Doll Leaves thread here :) I'm currently helping a friend take care of her Doll Leaves Andy, Reinnhart. He's a sweet but quiet child, but gives off the mischievous vibes from time to time~~

Here's a crappy edit of mine, after I attempted to make a tiny tiara of some sort for him. And a tiny white cape out of some leftover fabric.... XD
      [​IMG][/URL][/IMG]

Nice to see all your dolls too!

17. omg :O Reinnhart looks absolutely stunning xD (ofc he does, i got a Andy myself) <3 im so happy to see more of this handsome ''lil'' fella ^^
      Really excites me everytime i see a Doll leaves dollie, and ppl who consider buying them haha

18. Wow - he's lovely! Andy has such a cute face :)

19. [​IMG]

Me and Andy took a trip outside yday <3 was so much fun even tho we were constantly waiting for the rain to come pouring down xD