1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves 60cm Boys Discussion

Apr 26, 2010

1. daepus -Love the picture! Norway is so beautiful -I'd love to visit someday. And..your Andy is just so gorgeous! :aheartbea

Ah, it's so hard to wait for mine!:dance

2. awh Thanks alot kurogane ,ur waiting for a Andy?:D do you have a character planned for him or what?^^

3. I'm waiting for an Evan, but it was a hard decision, as Andy was also being looked at. I just loved the serene expression on Evan's face and the ability to change his ears. That way I have more options: human ears, or elf ears.

4. daepus - beautiful photo! And I love your Andy! :)

5. Hey y'all, I'm thinking of putting in an order, but I haven't really found much info on what wait time is for Doll Leaves?

6. I dont believe they take more than 1-2months :) i only waited a bit over 1month for my andy but that was last yr, idk if the wait time have increased.. it also depends on where u order from :)

7. Wait time for my Len last year was a month. I ordered from them direct, they were amazingly fast and they never sent me any shipping notice so he just suddenly appeared at the door and I couldn't believe it! :) No idea if they're still working at that kind of speed though.

8. It's been a month since I ordered my boy from MOC, and I still expect at least another month before he comes in as dealers take longer, sigh.
      Not long of a wait, but I do wish it'd go faster.....

9. I think I forgot to say when my Evan got here.. xD That was a couple months ago now? Anyways, here's my Wadley <3

[​IMG]

#469 TurtleJen, Jun 25, 2015
      Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
    10. TurtleJen -Wadley is so cute! I love the face up you have for him. Did you do it yourself?

I love DL Evan-I just got mine a week ago. I am in the process of doing his face up. I have the right weather, I just need to sit myself down and do it!

I also just purchased a used Noir head. Now I have two elf eared guys. They will have to body share for a bit, but I eventually plan on acquiring a used body.

11. So many lovely boys here--and congrats to those of you have ordered/received new members of your collection! ^^ I'm curious, what is everyone's opinion on the new body? I'm thinking of ordering for a floating LLT Roderich head I have.

12. Shadeling Sanguine -As this is my first SD sized bjd I have no real experience with the new or old body. I can say that the new body is very heavy with thick resin. So far I have had no issues with getting the body to pose and keep it. The elastic is very tight though. He creeks when I move him. I had a very difficult time getting his head off to do the face up -but that might just be because I'm not used to such thick elastic (only having yosd and smaller). Personally, I kind of like the old style body's sculpting just a bit better (better abs). The only thing I don't particularly like is the big hands. I like small hands and these are big, strong hands (lol) -it bothers me a wee bit. If DL sold SD female hands I would be tempted to get some, but alas, they don't. I would really love to get some DC jointed hands, but they don't sell them either!

I hope this helps somewhat!

Oh, and I do want to say that DL has put in stronger magnets in my Evan's ears (both human and elf) so I have had no issues with them falling off -they are pretty stable and it takes some pulling to get them out.

13. Yes I did his faceup! Thank you ^^ Doing five different pieces at once sure is interesting (all those ears @.@). xD I have some green on his elf ears, it's subtle, but it shows up in good light.

Congrats on your Evan getting home and your new Noir. : D I hope to see the faceup when it's done! And Noir too xD

(Doll Leaves has jointed hands if you're wanting to go that route with your Evan, there should be a review of them somewhere, maybe on youtube).

I like the new body, it's improved on some annoyances I have with the old one. Shorter legs that fit in pants, knees that don't bend backwards, elbow bend angle is better. Poses well. I also like the aesthetics a lot better. I keep considering putting my Mortin on the newer body at some point but I have a soft spot for the old one still and I like all my dolls having different bodies. xD My evan's body is also creaky. But it isn't that bad and I'm used to it now. (:

14. @TurtleJen , Wadley is super cute!!! Love his red hair.

15. Its been awhile since I poked my head in here, have some spam of my precious bean Tobi.

[​IMG]

16. Anyone waiting for a doll? I put in an order through MoC in may, can't wait to hear from them!

17. Once MoC puts the order in to Doll Leaves it'll only be about a month before you get your boy. Who did you get? I've been meaning to get a Haruka for awhile but other dolly stuff has had to take priority. I wish I could order now for the Noir head argh.

Tobi went to an Aviary today! Waiting for my friend to edit the photos she took before I can post any though.

18. I ordered Asa during their event period, which was back in May, so I'm hoping soon ;_;

I hope your pics are done soon!

19. I ordered my Evan end of March and he arrived at MOC middle of June -exactly 12 weeks to get to me.

Since I got my Evan, I also purchased a secondhand Noir head. The resin is much darker than the new normal skin, so I had to hybridize. Oh well, I didn't know DL would be having a Noir event again, or I would have waited to get Evan AND a Noir. Sometimes a Time Machine would be so handy!