1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves 60cm Boys Discussion

Apr 26, 2010

1. so cool~~ can we see a pic wich shows his full tail?:D

2. hello, what about Noir head hybrid?
      it could be very beautiful with a fantasy body!
      anyone have a picture?

3. @SteamWitch that outfit is so cool! Love it!

I still have my boys, haven't done anything with them, sigh.

4. Hello in here! Hope I'm not reviving a dead thread?

I'm looking for a little advice. I'm trying to find a big, handsome (yet affordable) boy to add to my collection. I was looking at Doll Leaves and their boys looked great!

I had a question - would a Doll Leaves 60cm boy fit into clothes made for an Iplehouse Y.I.D? I compared measurements and they're somewhat similar. Iplehouse Y.I.D guys have longer legs and wider chests. But everything else is about the same.

5. The YID pants may be a bit too big but you can roll the hems under. As long as you don't want a fitted dress shirt it sounds like they would look okay on the Doll Leaves 60.

6. Does anyone own the Daniel from Doll leaves? I wish to get him one day, but I would like to know more about how he poses and pictures. :)

7. [​IMG]

I bought my boy new body but still thinking if I should let him go or not...

8. I have always loved this grey skinned elf ghost boy, does anyone own him? He sort of fits in my mismatched group of doll friends, but I'm just curious if anyone else owns him and has an opinion on how they feel.

9. I took care of an Andy before, he belonged to my friend but stayed with me for a period of time, and he was the first bjd I ever played with. He is a handsome sculpt, I love his changeable ears and his skin tone!! He feels pretty solid too, good to pose in that sense. Overall a lovely doll, I doubt you’d have regrets getting one :)

10. Yay! Good to hear. I've wanted him since I started in the hobby, and the grey skin looks pretty. I have all different sculpts, but he would be the most random until I introduce more fantasy based bjds into my collection. I just adore doll leaves though. Thank you for the input!! ^_^

11. Hello, I was wondering. I heard that the Doll Leaves 60 cm boy body(ies?) is shorter than advertised. Is that true?

12. Hi, does anyone know if you can get replacement ears? I'm hoping to get a new chap but he's missing his elf ears

13. Finally got my hands on a Noir head, he's just missing his original elf ears. I think the ones he has are Andy's.

I would've liked to have the originals, but it's not a huge deal, he's still pretty.

14. It's sad this thread is so dead for Doll Leaves having some nice dolls :(

Anyways, two weeks back with the help of a friend I acquired a Noir head in wheat skin! They had listed him as normal but he's clearly pretty tan on my Luts normal body. Wasn't sure if anyone had any recommendations for what other companies there's been any luck matching Doll Leaves wheat skin to. I was almost thinking Lut's real skin brown could possibly be close?

@Leader of the Rats sad you didn't get his ears! I never realized Andy also had magnetic ears :O he might have to be added to my wishlist now >w<

@iamkathybrown this is a few years late but I can confirm both my 60cm an 70cm Doll Leave boys were shorter than listed

15. @Suki-ru Thanks! It's too late (I got a different body), but I still appreciate it. Maybe someone else can use the info.

16. Man, it's been a while for this thread. xD Here is an older pic of my Todd (Mortin). For some reason he is still in that shirt today (purple suits him) and his company faceup is still holding strong. ^^

[​IMG]Todd by Jen, on Flickr

17. How about I revived this thread? :lol:
      Here is Sygmund, my Zheng.
      Any other Zheng boys? I'd love to see what everyone did with theirs!
      [​IMG]

18. aaa that's a great wig on him O:

19. It's the original wig that came with him from the company, only I undid the hairdo it had, I just fell in love with the colour!