1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves 60cm Boys Discussion

Apr 26, 2010

1. Mmm haha Idk I have to love the eyes and lips of a doll most...
      like all of the DS girls are pretty, but only Vanesa is close to the aesthetic I look for in a doll.
      Personally I feel like a lot of the SDs throw me off because of the philtrum... it's too much space...Less philtrum, more lips <3

2. silvermasques
      Aaah, I want him to be my girl)))))))) Because I have 4 boys yet...) And his face is fantastic!

3. I like the torso on the old boy bodies better (the old bodies had sexy tummies), but I think I like the hands on the new one better. They seem to be more detailed. Though the way the fingers are bent looks a little awkward sometimes, with the new hands. It's so hard to really compare them on the site, though, cuz it's new body biased. They have the new body blushed in the promo pics and in all these harder to balance poses and it makes the old body look kinda cruddy by comparison. :sweat

4. wh...where did all the sexy muscles of the old body goooooo D:

5. Yeah I like the posing of the new body... But I like the muscles of the old

6. I think I'm in love with Noir. XD I'm waiting on figuring out the weird ear thing, but still... I may have to get him. Stupid limiteds.

7. Noir is quite the sexy beast of a boy. I can't wait to see the ones who pass through our shop~

8. Hnngggffff Noooooooooiirrrrr. Do want. Those ears...!

They actually look like they might be removable...? Noir/DZ Jeremy hybrid, I'm thinking yes.

9. Lol! Yep Noir has Human ears as an option ;)

10. I just ordered Bailey and I am thinking about ordering the body for the Noir head. I have Vivian and she poses like a dream. I love bodies that pose well..hold their poses. Does anyone have the new 60cm boy body and if so how does it pose? I looks great, especially with the body blushing!

11. Ooh I haven't seen any orders for Bailey come through, so you might have the first one for the board :D

12. This is bad... I just got my first doll ever only few days ago and I can't keep my eyes from Noir now...
      I didn't plan to order a second doll yet... :sweat
      He's so gorgeous ! I don't know if I will resist...

13. Sorry, I double posted... I don't know how to erase this post :sweat

14. Well what makes it harder for some is that he is also limited.

15. Does anyone know if they pose well? Are they a floppy doll or relatively stable? Doll Leaves is so pretty.... could be next that I save for, perhaps...

16. I find the DS boys to have a pretty good stability, I wouldn't say they're floppy, maybe a little kicky. Once you find their center of balance I've never had a problem

17. I'm still so sad they suddenly (or at least it was sudden to me) discontinued Hu. I went ahead and made a WTB thread for him, but honestly I only know of one person who got him, way back when. *sigh*

I do think Andrew is cute though. Is anyone thinking of getting him?

And Baily is absolutely gorgeous. She reminds me of my recently sold AIL Elijah. Will anyone be getting Bailey? And have you seen her in person yet silvermasques? What did you think?

18. I haven't seen her in person yet myself, I'd like to though! She's right now my favorite girl from them. I don't like the whole painted teeth thing personally so I'd get her blank. But ahhhh <3 she's a pumpkin

The new boys are a tad to feminine for me, but Noir is pretty cute <3

19. just me again popping by. no one has responded to my WTB thread for Hu. haha! not surprisingly of course. :(

has anyone received any of the new SDs yet??

EDIT: i found my doll leaves Hu!! unfortunately i had to buy him from doll peddlar, but at least they had one left in stock. i wanted to buy from heartstrings serenade. =( and they're not participating in the event either so i won't get the free head, but oh well. i finally found him. <3

20. orphansparrow, congrats on finding your Hu!

I'd never seen Doll Leaves' big dolls before the Noir event (which is a shame, because they are all really lovely), but now I've got a Noir, the new 60cm body, and jointed hands on order. All the positive comments and gorgeous pics in this thread enabled me convinced me of DS' quality. ;D I can't wait to get him home.