1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves Mini [45 cm] Discussion part 3

Dec 22, 2014

1. daepus;
      I think that's normal
      you get one doll then you blink, and suddenly two more are sitting beside it
      then you blink again to find that you now have ten dolls - or something like that, I'm sure.
      when you do purchase her you should make sure to share her in this thread so everyone can see! c:

2. ofc ill share her if i get her :D who wouldnt want to show off their dollies xD <3

3. [​IMG]

I opened my Royal girl's eyes a bit so her pretty flower eyes will show better. I was nervous but it was really easy with a flat tip xacto knife : D

4. awh ur girl is beautiful rabidshehamster!

Ive finally decided, ill get a sleeping Amara ^^ ill put her on a 1month layaway with acbjd so ill get her a bit after im done with paying her off i guess ^^
      Since ive decided to get her i need some help of u all, i do got a doll leaves Andy(grey) and he will be her big bro.. so.. i would love a wig that got a color similar to his (he got the promo pics blue wig) do you guys know of any similar colored wigs (preferrably long ones) in the size 7-8?

5. tysm! I'm happier now that I don't feel like she's narcoleptic ; D

6. [MENTION=22570]rabidshehamster[/MENTION] her face looks lovely with the eyes more open. (And also, you Vivian is gorgeous, I'm really really fond of her lips)

Adding a bit of doll spam. I finally dared to glue eyelashes to my Vivian. I forgot why I had been delaying it until I had to get her head back on. (she's so tight I ended up knocking my nose two times while pulling from her hook :/) Maybe this is totally normal with doll heads, but she's my only doll head that doesn't have a faceplate, she's strung tight, and its really hard to get the hook on its place while tugging.

[​IMG]

7. sephy, she is gorgeous :D

And u guys?! seen the new spring event with the new dollies?:D omg they are gorgeous

8. thank you ^^

I saw the newer dolls yesterday, and I'm already swooning over Pepper, her face is so sweet. I'm quite fond of Ida too, I really like how soft her expression is.

9. Hi, everyone! Thought I'd introduce myself since I've been a Doll Leaves fan for a while. My sister has a Wish, and I've always admired their posing skills. I actually just saw Ida today and I thought that I really needed to get her! So as soon as I get the money, I'll be ordering one. ;D

I know what Doll Leaves boys fit into, but do the girls fit into Minifee clothing as well? It'd make clothes shopping so much easier if they did.

Wow, your Vivian is lovely, Sephy! Her new eyelashes look really nice. :)

10. BerryPeachy there is a msd thread for doll leaves ouo i dont think it will fit minifee... idk.. try comparing their measurements? I know they got the measurements on alice collection... :) try asking in the msd thread would probably get u some better answers ^^

11. Ooops.. xD my phone wont edit it.. i tho i was in the 60cm thread lawl.. sorry xD but maybe if the boys fits then maybe the girls will fit, idk about their bust sizes tho

12. LOL No problem! And yeah, I'll have to look a little more into the measurements of Minifee. I know they're both slim minis (at least I think?), but that's a pretty broad term.

13. Hi there everyone!
      If it's not a problem, I would like ask a little help. I got my Vivian boy at the very beginning of September, I chose him over other doll because I read DS dolls posing skills are very well. Well, not mine.
      He need a lot of support till he able to stand on his own but that's only the minor problem. His arms are what honestly killing my nerves, they can't hold any pose for long time. At least he sit perfectly, so I got that going for me, which is nice...
      Any tip or advice?
      Until then here's a spam about my boy.
      [​IMG]

14. Very intrigued by the new girls...I've had two (at different times) Maya's and love the feel and look of Doll Leaves sculpts and bodies; I'm feeling very tempted to start my collection back up again with Ida especially with the spring event... anyone else tempted to order?

15. Rain_cloud I am also tempted by Ida ;A; I don't know, got layaways to finish...so, well see...

16. wonderful news
      I received a shipping notice for my boy today, finally! ; O ;
      the tracking says he should be here on Monday, but you know how that goes.

daepus;;
      I'm so happy for you!!
      hopefully the layaway won't drive you mad waiting for her.
      I feel like there are plenty of places with wigs that have the color you're searching for
      but I'll look around and if I can find something then I'll private message you about it.

berrypeachy;;
      omg
      Ida is
      a d o r a b l e
      when you can get her I hope you'll post pictures for everyone to enjoy T u T

cyanox;;
      that's really a shame that he isn't posing well...
      tell me, does he seem too tight or too loose? is he also sueded?

17. The new dolls are adorable!!!!! I so want one.

18. Sorry to sort of intrude in here! I wanted to ask..

We ordered a doll leaves body for a kid delf head since the bodies looked adorable...
      annnd its been shipped from doll leaves, but trackinghasnt updated once. In almost a week. How lomg have you guys waited since it was shipped out from the company?

19. Tempted to get Ida * 0* but not sure about body

20. I also liked the Ida. It would be great to see herphotowithout a face-up.