1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves Mini [45 cm] Discussion part 3

Dec 22, 2014

1. hello everyone, so had anybody receive new type of girl body? it looks great on promo photos, but before buying i'd like to see some home photos if it is possible. i will be very thankful if somebody can post some photos ^^

2. I did a review on it. I really like everything but the breasts.

3. Thank you very much! But I'm not sure I've understood properly - the problem with breasts means that there are grooves when body is bended, isn't it?

4. Silent, I find the breasts to be shaped too close together for my liking. It's aesthetics only.

5. Silent, I find the breasts to be shaped too close together for my liking. It's aesthetics only.

6. Does anyone know about the current wait times? :sweat

7. Hi guys! I purchased a doll leaves maya second hand recently and noticed something really weird with the head cap. It is definitely more of a face plate style then a head cap, But I remember my Wish having a headcap style head? My Wish was made in 2014 I believe and I'm not sure when my maya was made? Does anyone know if doll leaves changed their head caps?

8. I have a newer doll leaves nina and her head-cap is just a head-cap.

9. Hello Already Doll Leaves Owner ^^
      I saw the Event at Angelesque and did a big mistake. I searched for their MSDs. I ignored them before because the old body was not my personal taste, but the new one looks really cute and their cute faces caught me.
      Now I want a Yoko *-*
      Has anybody already got their Yokos?
      I would love to see pics especially with custom faceups.

10. I'm glad I decided to look at this thread. I'm thinking of adding one more doll to my list. I currently have two dolls waiting to be finished and delivered but I really want another one just because I want a specific aesthetic for this doll. I had never thought about Doll Leaves until I looked at Flora. She looks perfect to make into a unicorn. I'm still undecided if I want her or another doll and also confused about the upsides/downsides to the Version I and II bodies from Doll Leaves.

11. I couldn't find some custom pics of her but i saw her blank head.
      I ordered yesterday 2 Yokos. One for me and one for a friend so we can join the awesome event. 40$ disount on each doll.
      Pretty awesome, especially since they are already really cheap
      I'm so excited. Carol will order end of this month and wiaitng time should be arround 3 months.. So I can expect her arround end od may *-*

12. Hello!
      I'm considering getting one of these dolls, namely, Teresa (as full set as I can get, lol), and possibly Hedy (either head, or full doll, haven't decided yet).
      I'm thinking about Teresa in grey or may be normal, as I'm afraid her skin will be more like gloomy zombie than pretty mint-grey (at least at the start I have fallent in love in "Teresa in mint", so to speak, and I want to make accent on this color for the character). I saw at least two Teresas here, so may be you can help me with this? If taking pictures is too hard, at least, please, tell me, what you think, does Teresa looks too grey in reality? Or may be the color is closer to green, either too sickly or closer to "grey with mint"?
      And concerning Hedy, I'm thinking either NS or WS. I've seen the pics here of both skin colors, but again can't see clearly: does their white look like paper-white? Or more like light-normal? At first I thought that Hedy on promo pics is in WS, before I noticed a remark about the color. But promo pictures tend to be too pretty and don't always show true colors.
      And what about the eye-size for Teresa and Hedy? Different sites (dealers) list different suitable sizes like 12 or 14, so which is more "natural" (human-like, so to speak) for these sculpts, what do you think? I know, sometimes it makes sense to try either bigger or smaller than "officially suitable" for the look needed. May be this is the case?
      On the side-note, I really like Teresa's outfit, it's a pity they don't sell it at least with full-set T_T the dress for Hedy is different, and as I understand, AC even don't offer the dress option for Hedy, in comparison to DS own site.
      Thanks for you help in advance.

13. I just placed an order for a Yoko and a Jeremy in normal skin. I requested the Jeremy on the new girl body, hopefully the request goes through. These will be my first two dolls in three years so I'm both really excited and nervous.

14. @snow072291 Let me know about the request!!! I really was torn when I got my nina and almost went with the jeremy on a girl!! I am excited to see how she looks!!

15. Hi everyone! I'm late arriving, as I got my first doll this christmas, but I'm excited to talk to you all! I have an Ida, and she is soo cute *o* I love her pointy ears and pouty mouth. My pictures of her are here!!!! I also reaaally love the new girl!!! She's precious *-*

16. @Flipphazer I'll be sure to post pictures of her when she's arrived. She's supposed to get here 11 to 15 weeks from now.

I ended up ordering the Ida that Mint On Card had in stock. I'm planning on paying off her layaway next Friday. I was supposed to get her eyes and wig today but there was a shipping mishap and they're being returned to DDE. I think I'll just use my mom's address from now on.

17. I am overexcited even though I haven't payed a cent yet :) But I have finally made up my mind about everything and wrote to Alice Collections to request corrected invoce. I am ordering Teresa in gray, although, afraid what the color will be in real life, and i finally decided to go with Ida in NS for second option (thanks to the event I am ready for the army of little girls flooding my shelves lol).
      These two - Teresa and Ida - even fit for some stories now (I suppuse, I needed the reason for such huge spending, and my so-called "creator's wim" wins all the time over budgeting tries lol)
      And now for the wait... it scaries me) Some say DS can manufacture a doll for the whole 4-6 months. Hope, I survive, if this is so))

18. I just emailed Mint On Card and I will be paying my Ida off this Friday! She'll be the first doll I've owned in two years. I also got the wig and eyes I ordered her yesterday. I think USPS sent it to the next city over for sorting... I do worry that the wig will be too big though. What size would you guys recommend for her?

19. All my msds wear 7-8 wigs. I already got lots of sd wigs and dont want to have 6-7 aaaaand 7-8 wigs for different kind of msd heads. So my minifees which could use 6-7 wear also 7-8. If they are too loose i use a wig cap or the wig sticker from coolcat. It is a kind of selfadhestive velcro which gaves the wig more grib on the slippery head.