1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves Mini [45 cm] Discussion part 3

Dec 22, 2014

1. Be sure to let us know if that works out! I love the Jeremy sculpt and the only thing that's stopping me from getting it is that it's a male body lol.

2. Joining this discussion, a Teresa on version 1 body arrived today and a pepper head. I'm excited to do to their face-ups. I gave a quick once over of them both and stood the doll up straight from the box, but had to go to my nieces birthday tonight, her sweet 16. I will play with them both tomorrow. A really cute Luca came home with them from the event. I chose the old body so I could chose bust size. I just wanted to post here with a squee of joy!

3. I absolutely adore the Teenage Dream line! I actually have a Yoko on the way with an Ida head as part of the event I bought during! I got Yoko on the Version II body, which looks like it's a little more limited on posing (from what I've seen), but it just looked so pretty! I'm hoping that Yoko will be home soon enough, so I'll see if I can post something when she arrives :)

4. I love Pepper and her face-up! She's on my wishlist. I'm keeping my fingers crossed the Doll Leaves has some good events this year!

5. Crossing my fingers too! :) Hopefully I'll have enough money this Autumn, and maybe the planets will align and they will have an event around the same time!​

6. Hi everyone ^^

I like the new doll leaves dream 1/4 body! & really like Yoko & Ida.

I would like to buy one girl, but I keep wondering how minifee aline boys look next to these girls with the new body! Has anyone of you seen pics? :D

There's an event going on right now 15% off blank dolls!

7. I like quite a few of the teenage dream line myself. In fact I'm waiting on a Kira right now.
      If I had the funds I'd definitely have a few. A small family of them maybe!

8. As far as I know all Doll Leaves heads and bodies fits together within the same size group so there shouldn't be a problem. :)

9. Did anyone ordered/received the new girl Yoko? I like her sculpt, but if possible I always like to see owner pics before I decide to buy ^^

The new 1/4 dream girl body is pretty nice! I hope the company updates the 1/4 boy body because the body stops me from buying a boy doll.

10. Not yet shadowlink. Still about a month waiting time for mine

11. @SteffiPuschel oh! Thanks for replying ^^ I think I should just get Yoko! I really like her a lot~

12. @ShadowLink I agree! She has such a versatile face shape. I'm saving up to get her ATM

13. Nice! ^^ I need to save too or get her through DDE on layaway! :dance

14. I used to have a Oscar in the past and looks like I'll be ending up with a Yoko sooner than expected too :sweat Looks like we can expect of bunch of Yoko's coming soon from this thread!

15. Does anyone have Teresa or yoko? I'm ordering one in the next couple weeks and I can't decide! I can't find any pictures of them online! I want Teresa in normal skin, but there are no pictures! I would got them without faceups. Does anyone have pictures of either?

16. I saw the new body and it was so pretty. The old one was to straight for my. No curves, no hips..
      I kept it in mind until i saw the event wit buy 2 get 50% event. It took me about 2 hours to found a split partner ^^ we both will get Yoko. Hopefully really soon.
      About 2 months already over of waiting.

I was told 3 months but i guess they got lot of work with this event..

17. I checked my email today, in hopes that I would have a an email from ACBJD and it turns out they sent an email to me on the 11th that went to my junk folder; my Yoko is officially on her way! :D She's actually already in Melbourne at the moment, so I'm only expecting a couple more days before she arrives!!! I seriously can't wait~

18. Congrats! I hope you'll share your excitement and opinion on the girl (and probably photos ^_^?) whe she arrives! I'm more than curious :-)
      I'm a tad bit jealous (according to wait-list, your order was exactly between two of mine in terms of dates, but I still didn't get anything from ACBJD >_<)

19. My doll arrived last Monday! He is a really really good poser and his body is flawless!! I am so over the moon with him and stunned Doll Leaves doesn't get more attention!

20. I agree! I'm surprised Doll Leaves doesn't get a bit more love, while they might not be perfect they are well-priced and the resin is really nice.
      When my boy arrived I was really pleased with the resin and how smooth it is while not shiny (with a nice matt look).