1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves Mini [45 cm] Discussion part 3

Dec 22, 2014

1. Can anyone confirm that the Doll Leaves "normal skin" resin tone is the same it's always been? I recently sold an old 1/4 girl body in NS in order to buy the new 1/4 girl body in NS to do a hybrid. The old body was a near perfect match, but I've heard new owners saying the resin is really pale...any help?

2. @Mori Carter
      I dont have any old Doll Leaves dolls to compare it to, but my normal skin boy who came a few weeks ago is VERY pale. I can compare with a DZ or a Kid Delf if it would be helpful.

3. Doll leaves is nice,I buy a Teresa, I really love it

4. I ordered Teresa also, she just got back from the faceup artist (hortus conclusus) and I'm so happy with her. I think she needs a necklace or something, hmm.

[​IMG]

5. oops, double post

6. She is lovely! I think every girl needs a necklace. :)

7. @vignoche Your girl looks amazing, I'd love to see more pictures! :D

8. @vignoche her faceup is gorgeous! And I love her pale skin with the white hair!

9. Could someone post a picture of the 1/4 boy body...naked, in a standing position? I can't find a photo of the body in a straight on shot. Even the Doll Leaves website only has pictures of him all curled up and photographed in weird angles.

Please and thank you!

10. This isn't the greatest photo, but I hope it's better than nothing.
      This is a modded Wish in white skin, with jointed hands from Dika Doll.
      [​IMG]

11. Yay! Thank you so much for posting the picture, @Lillith! Which part of him is modded?

12. Glad I could help! :)
      His ears, mostly. And I've evened out the inside of the eyesockets a bit and a few other minor things.
      I am debating if I should do some more work on him, though. His short chin and the huge bulbous back of his head annoys me a bit. I'm considdering moving his neck socket a bit further back and perhaps shave down the back and top of his head a little bit. He has such a delicate little face, but he looks like an alien without a wig.
      An adorable little alien, but still. :XD:

13. Bump because I just paid off my layaway with Alice's Collections, YAY! I have Yoko fullset (and Snowy the event creature) on their way as soon as they are done being made!

14. Congratulations, truecolors412! Yoko is such a pretty sculpt.

Another of my girl, Rue is her name now :) Her hair is very difficult to keep out of her eyelashes. eventually I will get better photos of dolls posing, I am still figuring out how they work.

[​IMG]

15. Looking through this thread has got me really excited. I just ordered a Doll Leaves M / Maya, who just has the perfect look for my character Adrian who I've been wanting to shell out for years now. I'm so eager to have him and I'm loving seeing the company love <3 <3
      My big question (sorry if it was asked and I just missed it) is if they'd fit regular msd clothes. Since I've read about Doll Leaves being slim msd, at least the girls, I was curious about the male sculpts.

16. I have a Doll Leaves Nina on the new 1/4 girl body coming in the mail. I am looking to find some affordable jointed hands for her. Does anyone know of any that will be a good fit?

17. It looks like Doll Leaves makes jointed hands but unfortunately they're only for SDs.
      I'm having a little trouble finding this, do you know her wrist circumference?
      If it's around 4.2cm then the Resinsoul MSD jointed girl hands are worth looking at! They're inexpensive and the company can color match to your doll's skin tone. Otherwise I'd recommend looking at this section of Alice's Collection, it's just a lot of jointed hands from various companies. Hope that helps!

18. Thanks so much for the help. I didn't know about the resin matching option. I am going to email Doll Leaves and ask about the wrist circumference.

19. Awesome! I wish you the best of luck and I hope your doll gets to you safely and quickly!

20. I've heard Dika Doll's jointed hands (available from Alice's Collections) are a decent match.