1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves Mini [45 cm] Discussion part 3

Dec 22, 2014

1. I'm not very experienced with eyes, so does anyone could tell me what eye size the Jeremy sculpt takes? From what I've searched, it's 12mm-14mm, is this right?
      My Jeremy still has the eyes that came with him, but I was thinking of buying some new ones ^^'

2. You can always measure the ones you have. :)

3. Hey guys!

May i ask a probably many times asked question:
      Does Doll leaves sand the seamlines of their dolls? xD

And could someone measure Teresa's eyes from eye corner to eye corner? (to me that's the best way of knowing her eye size since they always note a way to big eye size on the companie sites xD) bonuspoints if you can add a picture of the measurement tape in front of her eye :D

9 years in the hobby but a newbie to Doll Leaves xD

4. I can only answer the first question, Yes, my dolls came sanded with no seam lines.

5. ^.^ Thanks a lot! That's great to know :D
      That's already another + for Doll Leaves! (first +'s where fo their great prices and adorable sculpts xD)

6. Vignoche, I love your girl <3 I like her style, her eyes, her wig and those eyelashes are great !
      Here's mine, a G girl.

[​IMG]

I name her Kleio today, but I'm not sure that I'll keep this name for her. I'm searching for greek name ^_^ (I already have Thalia & Daphne) If somebody has an idea ^_-

7. I just ordered a Doll Leaves Ida and I am so excited looking at this thread!

8. Hello! My Wish~
      [​IMG]

9. Hi! I'm not sure if this is the right place to post but, I got my first BJD yesterday. Jeremy. I initially chose him because the price was right and I had heard that Doll Leaves were a good brand to start with when new to BJDs . I was surprised however by how smitten I was by him. I just love him, and I can feel his personality and story developing very effortlessly.
      [​IMG]

10. He's precious, @BirchWind ! Congrats! I'm actually really happy with Doll Leaves on the whole. My first bjd was a Withdoll Ruby and she just does not have the movement or poseability that my Doll Leaves have. I think you made a good choice! Can't wait to see what you do with him.

And just a general question for everyone; I noticed that 14mm seem a little small in my Ida's eye socket, parts of the putty could be seen. Should I go for 16mm this time or just try and work around this somehow (like blushing the putty to match her resin? i'm not sure...) My main concern with a 16mm is that infamous alien eye look. Any advice would be appreciated!

11. Guys I just realized something and I'm so confused??? I've had my doll leaves yoko for a good long while and I didn't think her knees could go up to her chest? But I was looking at the sales pictures for the body and it has its knees up to its chest in the promo pics? Am i just really bad?:XD: Do they have to be wired or am I totally missing something??? Does anyone know how to do that?? its the V2 body..

Ida has pretty big eye which is one of the reasons I love the sculpt!!! If you want to try and go for 16mm eyes I would go for smaller iris which may help with the alien thing. I've never had this personally so I cant 100% vouch for it but that's my advice。 Best of luck!

#511 TheUnenlightenedLamp, May 9, 2018
      Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2018
    12. I'll soon be able to join ya'll owners because I have an Oscar that was shipped out from jeeryama yesterday. He'll be my first male MSD and first Doll Leaves. He's coming with his company faceup and wig. I'm so excited!

How is the pose-ability of the male MSD bodies? And does anyone who how Doll Leaves NS compares to Luts or Mystic Kids NS?

13. What a beautiful Rue! i love Elves) admire:D

14. [QUOTE="Lillith, post: 11823856, m

In the meatime, unless you are bored with seeing him by now, here is Teofil, again. This time with two friends.
      [​IMG][/QUOTE]

I know that these photo's of Teofil are 2 years old and probably he's changed now, but man I love his style! The tie dye, chilled out "hippie" thing, the sculpt fully suits it!

15. I got my Oscar in today! Well, yesterday, but I was out of town. Sadly, I underestimated his size! He's smaller than I thought and none of the male MSD clothing I got for him fits him well, it's all too big. Plus he was supposed to come with his company wig and it wasn't included, so I'm trying to get that figured out. It was going to be his regular wig. So for now, he's wearing a very girly dress and has a long pink wig since it's all I have that actually fits him. I feel so bad. I tried to prepare for him and this happened! >.<

16. Has anyone bought the tan DDE exclusive? I'm curious to see more pictures of the shade. I'm so tempted.

17. I believe someone has - check out the Doll Leaves Waiting Room!

18. I did. Link to my box opening~