1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves Mini [45 cm] Discussion part 3

Dec 22, 2014

1. :D
      I really like your boy @Magnus Vale ! Good choice for colours !
      @PastelCats, I take MNF shoes on etsy, you have some choice !

I'm waiting for a Betty head (I already have the body^^) for a month now :celebrate I'm so excited to see her !

2. @Magnus Vale - Your boy is adorable! I love the Wish sculpt. :)

3. Some Betty here ? They posted mine yesterday !!!^^
      I let you with Callie, I cut her hair off ^_^

[​IMG]

4. My Oscar, Brodie, refused to wear a costume for Haloween, but I at least got him in a shirt. He's just so slim and nothing fits him right!
      [​IMG]
      Right is a Luts SD65, his older brother Fynn.

5. He's so cute! I sympathize with the clothing frustrations. When I ordered my guy I didn't realize how tiny he was compared to my other boys. All of the clothes I had purchased for him before his arrival went to them. (Not that they're complaining) :lol:

Where did you get the shirt, btw?

6. I thought Kid Delfs were slim until I got my Doll Leaves boy. I'm wondering if he's slimmer than a Minifee. :horror:

I got the shirt as part of a trade, but I'm pretty sure it's from an etsy seller. It doesn't have any tags. >.<

7. The new girl that was just released is so gorgeous! Her faceup is exactly the kind of fantasy faceup I like. I'm glad she isn't limited as I currently have a different girl on layaway lol.

8. so has anyone seen the new Doll Leaves Lan? She’s so pretty, I love the half elf esque ears. I’m a huge sucker for elves and the nose is sooooo cute. Did I mention how much I love elves? If I could I’d be one. :drool Anyways might have to put getting a body for a floatinb head on hold oof. I was already torn between getting a body or getting a dream valley vine ughhgghhhh. My job contract just ended but i might be getting a job at my local library so uhhhh wallet might be full soon idk idK!:vein

9. I own a Doll Leaves Maya. I fell in love immediately with the precious face! I got him back in 2015 and have loved him ever since. I have some trouble finding clothes that fit properly on the boy body. I do dress him in female clothes as well. Where do y’all get clothes for y’all dolls, as their bodies are pretty slender?

10. I was trying to research at the current waiting time for doll leaves when you purchase them brand new but in the "doll leaves waiting time" forum there was no update. Anybody has an idea?

11. I think it will depend who you purchase it from, and if you do layaway (maybe). I did a layaway purchase through alice’s collections at the end of july, finished the payment in mid october, and just got my bb girl yesterday, though she was shipped right before xmas, and the holidays kinda made it take longer to get through customs. I don’t know if doll leaves will process the order and make the doll the minute you start a layawayor if they wait till the layaway is over. So it could be between 6 and 3 months. When I finished my payment alice said the current waiting time is between 3 and 4 months, but again idk how a layaway affects that.

Tdlr: 3-4 months non layaway

12. How do you do layaway with alice collection? Doesn't say anything in their website.

13. You have to email and ask for that option, then you will send a copy of your cart of what you want to purchase, but dont actually click “checkout”. Here’s a copy of what she sent me back when i asked about layaway. “Yes, layaway is available for all dolls & items in our shop, please see below the detailed layaway program :-)
      The first payment should not be less than 30% of the total payment, and should finish full payment within 3 months. Your order will be started preparing as soon as the first payment is received, we will send the items to you after full payment has been received. Before ordering, please kindly be sure that you can pay the full payment within 3 months, becuase the order can't be cancelled as soon as the layaway program is started, and neither the already-made payments will be refunded, if customers can't finish the payment in 3 months, we will charge 0.2% per day of overdue fee for the unpaid amount from the due date. Layaway orders can also take part in promotions/events, it depends on the first payment date.

Our website doesn't have an auto-layaway option, when you are ready to order, please copy the content of your shopping cart here in email as well as your delivery address with Phone no., we'll email an invoice for you to make payment :-)” Then just make payments as needed through paypal. I emailed her when I did just to give a heads up that i sent in a payment. :)

14. T
      Thank you very for letting me know the detailed process. I truly appreciate it.

15. Wanting advice.... looking at purchasing either a doll leaves Nina or doll leaves Amara. I'm unsure which one to get, any photos or advice would be appreciated :) Thanks.

16. Hi all!!
      New to this thread and have ordered an "in stock" Ida in white skin and company face up from DDE (she should be here by Thursday) :dance I have been scrolling through the threads looking at everyone's lovely dolls and the great advice and am very excited for mine to arrive. I will share pictures as soon as I can after she's home :thumbup

17. My Elf Ida finally arrived. She's so pretty. She came with the blue eyes which I think suits her well.

[​IMG]

18. Hi Kim, She is sooo cute! How is her poseability? What size fits her best? Kind regards Grace

19. Hi Grace, thank you so much. I have found her pose-ability very good ( tho' in the past I have heard they can sometimes come tightly strung, but that was a while back) she can kneel really well and touch her face. The joint system seems very sturdy and easy to adjust. She sits pretty well tho' you do have to find the little spot that will keep her sitting up straight, otherwise I am very happy with her body workings. I have found that Minifee clothes and like size fit her best. I think the Minifee shoes are a tad too big but I have jammed paper in the toes and that works well. I hope this helps and of course if you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask ;)

20. Hi everyone! I hope it is okay if I pop in with a quick request. I'm wondering if anyone has both a minifee girl and a doll leaves boy that can photograph them together for me? Or honestly a minifee girl and a doll leaves girl would work too! Standing next to each other would be ideal but anything you've got I'll take! Thanks in advance!