1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves Mini [45 cm] Discussion part 3

Dec 22, 2014

1. So my doll leaves Amara came today and she is perfect! Her face up is beautiful and her pose-ability straight away is amazing. P.S. if someone knows how to attach photos let me know thanks.

2. Hi malvinas I have a Minifee girl and DS Ida. I'm at work right now but when I get home I can snap a photo of them standing together. It will be tomorrow about this time when I can get the pic posted, if you like. Unless some beats me to it, lol!!!

3. @KimC that would be wonderful! Thank you!

4. Sure no problem, I'll get back with you as soon as I can.

5. Hi malvinas!! Here is the pic of my Minifee Eliya on and active line body and my Doll Leaves Msd Ida. Hope this helps.

[​IMG]

6. @KimC This does help thank you so much! Do you find the Doll Leaves head seems overly large compared to the minifee head? I'm thinking about getting a doll leaves boy to be the partner of one of my minifee girls. And potentially a doll leaves girl just because I think they are beautiful. I need them to be able to interact with the dolls I already have though.

7. Your welcome :) I personally dont think the head looks overly large, it fits the body size that I can see. Ida is my first Doll Leaves doll and I can't be more pleased with her aesthetics and posing. Her resin is smooth but not shiny and I also like the company faceup. So all around I'm very happy with her.

8. This is great news! Thank you so much!

9. The Doll Leaves girl looks surprisingly tall... I don’t know why, but somehow I always pictured them smaller than a Minifee in my mind as silly as it sounds... Maybe because they look so dainty and unearthly in the company pictures. Congrats on getting such a lovely girl to join your crew. <3

10. Thank you so much Mimosa10. I actually thought they would be closer in size but was shocked when I stood them together. Tho' Minifee clothes still fit the Doll Leaves MSD really well. :)

11. Ida May in Purple Today :)

[​IMG]

12. Do you still need a comparison? Here's a Kira vs. a WooSoo, if it helps. :)

[​IMG]

Sorry about the potato phone quality, but it'll give you an idea.

13. I appreciate all photos! Thank you so much!

14. I'm so stoked about the new boy body!!! :D I've been waiting for them to release him for a while now! It's so sleek and pretty, I'm really impressed~

The only thing I'm worried about is that the Doll Leaves head looks a tad bobbly on it... And Berg seems like a relatively small Doll Leaves head! :huh?: Maybe it's just because he's so lean? I'll have to keep an eye out for owner pics.

15. @0bsequi0us
      I love the new body too! <3 It looks more mature than the old body and that's what I'm usually looking for in MSDs, I think I've decided on what to buy for my floating head :XD:
      But I totally agree that the original head seems a little bit too big, guess we'll have to wait and see

16. So I may have gone overboard a bit. Yesterday I put on layaway (a long layaway) Oscar, Berg, Jeremy & getting event gift Laura. I really love the Oscar mold, happy I ordered him.
      Could you guys share pictures of your Oscar & Jeremy dolls, please & thank you

17. Sooo looking for advice please....my doll leaves Amara is strung quite perfectly more on the loose side of things but her head keeps jerking to the right and I'm not sure why. I checked internally to see if the elastic was twisted but it doesn't appear to be. Any advice on why this is happening is greatly appreciated :)

18. Omg my newer Amara does the same thing. I wonder if it could be a sculpt issue. I also had one from 2013 that didn’t do that?

19. It's so strange its like she is trying to scare me just for fun haha. I'll just be doing something casual with her like posing her arms and then all of a sudden head jerk haha. On a complete opposite note....do you have shoes for your girl yet I'm just stuck about size since her feet are so small I know minifee shoes would fit but the only problem is I'm wanting some boots and most of minifee shoes I can find are ballet flats plus really expensive. Sorry to spring a question on you.

20. ^_^ It’s no problem. She mostly wears some boots from rrabit, but the Doll Heart MSD shoes (might be discontinued) run small and should also fit. Doll Chateau and Dollzone shoes should also fit. Also I can pm you the link to an Etsy store I got another pair?