1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves Mini [45 cm] Discussion part 3

Dec 22, 2014

1. That would be great thanks so much :)

2. Actually, gonna post here in case anyone wants to take a look. ;) Etsy shop summomo82
      I’m pretty picky about shoes but these are really well made.

3. Has anyone here got a Berg yet (or had the chance to). I really wanna see owner pics! I'm so tempted to reshell my Oscar into a Berg but I don't know if the Berg head will work for the first body. >.<

4. Was a nice day today, so got a nice snap of Kazhiel sitting in the sun!

[​IMG]

Berg does have quite a nice face. I'd love to see pics of him when people start getting him too.

5. i just got a doll leaves nina 2 months ago i love her so much shes my baby and i love her old body she didint have the dream body in stock but i still love her im glad i didint get a recast i got her in white skin i hope to able to post her soon.. i just got into the hobby but i've been in love with bjd for 2 years i finally got my first and im 14 i ordered her on my birthday feb the 17

6. Congratulations moki:3_2005 and welcome to the thread and the hobby. Nina is a beautiful sculpt and I'm looking forward to your pics.

7. My Oscar, Brodie, sure hates to keep a style for very long. This week he's gone darker. >.<
      [​IMG]

Anyone else dislike the company faceup mouths? I feel like they always looked chapped. :/

8. Same! Suddenly I really liked Berg on promo photos though I usually prefer custom makeup. Still I want to see home photos and only then I will decide if I should buy him or not

9. I fell in love with him at first sight (company faceup and all — my first company faceup in ages!) and ordered him from Alice's Collections, but since I only ordered him on the 21st Feb I've got quite a lot of waiting to go.

Which is driving me mad already. He's so cute I can't wait for him to arrive so I can play with him and find out who he is! I don't normally order dolls without a character in mind so this is fun and nerve wracking...

10. Would love to see some pics of him once he arrives! This is actually the first time I ever saw a newly released doll and immediately had a character for him in mind. He's the perfect little brother to two of my dolls that I've been wanting for a while.

11. Congrats on all the amazing Doll Leaves orders! I myself am a fan of their company faceups . I am so attached to my Yoko's face I am considering getting a second of her just so I dont have to ever worry of damaging it too badly lol.

My Teresa, her faceup turned out beautifully also. (Done by Doll Leaves)
      Elina

Did anyone qualify for the event doll Laura? I hope there will be at leadt some avail. on the second hand market eventually!!! I really want one.

12. Now I am waiting with you too :whee: I would really like to see photos of him!

13. @Cap'n and @silent I'll be really happy to take lots of photos for you guys! I just hope he arrives soon, I'm terrible at waiting... *so impatient...!* I normally try to forget I've ordered a doll, but somehow I can't manage it with him... *resist urge to check order again*

@DaisyJane Your girl is so beautiful!

14. Runeleaf in spring.

[​IMG]

15. I got tired of my doll leaves Oscar head (the head is too small in my opinion) so for those who may be curious, here's my doll leaves body with a Luts kid delf head. I kind of like this hybrid. Color isn't 100% (body is more pink-ish ns while head is more yellow-ish ns) but it's close enough to blush.
      [​IMG]

16. I can't get over how gorgeous the new boy is!! :love But my wallet's already crying in pain so I can't allow myself to buy another doll right now :pout:

17. Does anyone have some nice pictures of a Steven? He's such a lovely boy in the stock photos, and I'm seriously thinking of trying to grab either him or Jeremy, but I haven't seen many pictures around.

Augus is also sort of tempting, though, haha, although I do love Stephen's intense expression.

18. I order Berg too, can’t wait for him to arrive in late June!!!

19. It's so exciting, isn't it? I ordered mine in February, and last month when I asked Alice's Collections about a different order she mentioned that Berg should be hopefully shipping out this month. Now I'm fidgeting again waiting for him...!