1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves Mini [45 cm] Discussion part 3

Dec 22, 2014

1. Does anyone know if normal pink skin Doll Family H jointed hands would work on a normal skin Doll Leaves Jeremy? He’s on a 42cm body, and I need better hands for my poor boy

2. My sister is considering getting Berg, but she is worried that Berg looks too much like a friend of ours and as not been able to find any owner photos of him. If anyone has ordered him and is giving him a custom faceup could you please send me a photo when he arrives?

Thank you in-advance for any replies.

3. @Cap'n what size wig & eyes does your Oscar use?

4. @gaiboiozz
      I actually don't have that head anymore (just the body) but that head took 12-14mm eyes and had a tiny 6-7" head.

5. Runeleaf in autumn.

[​IMG]

6. Does anyone know if the female heads fit well on the male type II body? I'd really like to get a Lan boy.

7. its a yo dress and bloomies actually, suprised they fit lol

8. So I've seen some discussion, namely on Instagram, about the new Doll Leaves girl - Lan - having pretty noticeably uneven eyes outside of the company promo pictures. I was wondering if anyone was more up-to-date on that? It seems that Doll-Leaves was going to fix the issue and offer replacement heads but I saw someone claim that they were 'apparently' sent the "new" head but it looked exactly the same so I wasn't sure exactly what was going on. |D;

Just thought I'd ask before I order her, lmao.

9. I ordered a Lan about a month ago, so I hope they've fixed the eyes! I'll post pics when I get, if it helps.

In the meantime, here's Kazhiel and my attempt at using scarves to make a backdrop. XD
      [​IMG]

10. Thank you @xyuemoto ! We're keeping the Wish love alive! ^_^

I needed to put him in cooler clothes (style-wise) for our hot summer weather, so I kinda threw together all the black stuff I owned that looked decent. I need to practice fixing his wig better so I can show off those lovely pointed ears of his.

11. I like my boy's ears to show too, haha.

12. Out of curiosity, has anyone ordered/received the type II male body? The sizes according to Denver Doll have changed a bit and I was hoping to confirm some measurements before committing.

13. A person named amayabjd recently posted a photo of the replacement head on ig! It seems Doll Leaves fixed the issue :)

14. If it's fixed you're lucky because my Betty has same problem (and others) and they NEVER answer when I wrote an email to them with photos... The entire face is completly askew.... I'm not very happy with this transaction. I hope it will be better for you. Fortunately I like her nevertheless.

#618 Kalea-chan, Jul 13, 2019
      Last edited: Jul 13, 2019
    15. Their heads are all hand-sculpted afaik, so there will be some asymmetry in every sculpt.
      I can see the differences in Betty but honestly I don't think it's too bad? At least from the photo I saw. I know some others like Yoko have a crooked nose, etc... to a degree, I think it can give character to a doll personally, but Lan was... really bad. Like the eyes were different shapes - similar to what Betty kind of has going on - but where noticeably uneven as far as placement went, one way was set much further up than the other. I know Yoko, Betty, and Teresa are noticeably uneven in at least some feature and I am okay with that for those sculpts from what I've seen (and I hope to eventually get all of them), but I'd have to find a mod artist for Lan because that would have be too much for me. She doesn't look bad in her promo photos but the makeup really hides it... :/ Hopefully they will take more care going forward, I can understand your frustration.

@RedMoonlight
      I actually saw a few days ago! I am really glad it was adjusted. I would have still gotten her either way but I'd have to get a mod artist since evening her out would have been beyond my skill set. It'll be awhile before I can get Lan but honestly, it's a relief. |D;

16. Of course, some asymmetry is normal way, but I think when you sell it, you have to give a good product... The nose, the cheeks and the chin was offset, and the eyes was really not the same... (and I had black fibers and dots into the resin) Like you, I had to modify the eyes (as much as possible). They do really awesome make-ups but I wonder, is it for hide the mold ? And communication is the base of trade... You just can't let your customer like that. It's my opinion, they do very interesting dolls, I'm so disappointed.