1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves Mini [45 cm] Discussion part 3

Dec 22, 2014

1. @xyuemoto Neither of my boys has the thigh cut joint, so probably. I do agree that the knees are quite sturdy!

I'll definitely post pics, although I got Lan blank so it might take a while before they get back from faceup land!

EDIT: Once more I stand mistaken, Kaine is on a type two body, but Meta is type one with the leg cut!

2. Hello everyone! I just bought a secondhand Doll Leaves Pepper, and I tried searching but I can't find any information on jointed hands that would match and fit her? She's white skin. Thank you for your help. I'm excited to have an MSD after many SDs.

3. I just got word my Berg, Jeremy & Oscar are being shipped to me. They should be here early next week

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit: got my boys yesterday but cause of work haven't really taken good pictures

[​IMG]

4. Hello everyone. I was curious if anyone had a size comparison of the doll leaves dream girl body next to a boy body. Is the girl doll shorter, taller, or the same height? Thank you for any response.

5. Hey all, does anyone have a resin match/hybrid of a dolleaves head on a dollzone or doll chateau body in grey?

6. Lovely boys! Can't wait to see them with face-ups!

I'm experimenting with Zee's style at the moment. Thinking of getting him a new face-up, but going to wait until my Lan boy gets here to do so.
      [​IMG]

7. I have a pair of dika doll female hands on my Wish, that is on a male body, but I believe the joint is the same size between the male and female bodies. I think it works pretty well. Both are in white and the match is pretty close. They are blushed now, but I think I remenber the main differende was in resin texture and even that was not too bad.

Edit to add picture:
      [​IMG]

#647 Lillith, Sep 30, 2019
      Last edited: Sep 30, 2019
    8. @Lillith Your Wish is lovely, and the hands look great!

I finally managed to get Canaan (Kira) out storage and got him all dressed up! He's the latest in the rainbow wig trade around, I think he'll end up keeping it. Zhi, I believe, looks much better in white!

[​IMG]

9. @Lillith - He looks very cool. Where did you get his shirt?

@Magnus Vale - Cool wigs. Nice matching colour scheme.

10. Thank you. Your Boys are lovely! I agree with the wig colors. Especcially on Zhi, the white wig suits him.

Thank you! I made it myself. It's unbleached cotton, mostly just rectangular pieces, so apart from the embroidery it's really very simple.
      The embroidery is one strand of embrodery floss. One line of chain stitches and then a line of a kind of grouped open chain stiches I think is called "anklet stich". (English is not my native language.)

11. @xyuemoto Thanks! I have a bit of a weakness when it comes to playing with wigs. I think I'll probably keep Canaan on pastels for now.

@Lillith Thanks! He was originally based off of a character of mine, so he had a blue ponytail for quite a bit, but I really liked the white when I put it on him. Especially after styling it with the bunched pieces.

12. My Boys have wigs & eyes. Now all I need to do is get them outfits & a face up.

[​IMG]

13. Excited to join this thread! Waiting on my Hily- first new doll in 3 years! Love all the photos of yours!

14. Has anyone actually got an Augus yet? He came out in what, April?

I admit he tempts me. I was planning to get a Jeremy but now i'm thinking he might get a brother <_< ahem...
      Hily might sneak into the wishlist too if i'm not careful. Oh dear.

Don't suppose anyone has any pics of Hily and Jeremy side by side? (longshot I know) just out of curiosity.

15. [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Ida Mae is my Mori girl today <3

#655 KimC, Oct 17, 2019
      Last edited: Feb 14, 2020
    16. [​IMG]
      New face and new outfit for my oldest boy, Canaan! Also featuring the only pair of shoes in my apartment not being worn by someone else, haha. I'm so happy that my first ever (MSD sized) boy has been refreshed and is looking good!

17. He's so cute! I love his shorts, so adorable

18. That jacket is to die for! He looks so good :D

19. @lee_bee69 Thank you so much! I might have a slight weakness for shorts with cool tights/leggings.
      @DrifloonCazzie It's a really cool jacket! I ended up picking it up during one of my Taobao shopping sprees. Thank you so much!
      [​IMG]

20. My Betty came back from her having her faceup painted. I love her.

This is River. I need to make her wig and horns but we're going in the right direction! Maybe some brighter eyes!

Also! Does anyone know what hands work with these lovelies or if there's any way to improve their wrist movement?

Taking photos at night is hard.

[​IMG]