1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves Mini [45 cm] Discussion part 3

Dec 22, 2014

1. My Berg arrived today! I'm VERY happy with how he looks and I've got like 10 names I'm trying to decide between for him lol. His glasses I bought are a little big for him, but I'll get him another pair eventually. Gonna try to sew him some more clothes too and see how that turns out.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

2. I'm thinking of putting a Doll Leaves MSD boy body on order. Does anyone know if their white skin matches up with Doll Zone's white?

3. Decided to see what my Wish boy would look like on my Myou Type II body, and I think I like it!

[​IMG]

Unfortunately, the resin match is awful (Zhion's head is normal, and the body is white skin), but I think the aesthetic looks pretty good. When I save up a bit, I'll probably end up ordering one for him on a more permanent basis.

4. I apologize if this has already been asked and answered, but I have been wondering why my Doll Leaves Lilith has a large "DS" engraved on the back of her head cap. Does anyone know the significance of these initials?

5. I remember reading someone said because the initials DL were already being used by another bjd company. Not sure if true.

6. I’m not saying I just backread this entire thread...but I might’ve. >.<

So I’m actually a BJD newbie! I got my first-ever BJD last month, and she’s a secondhand Doll Leaves Pepper. I actually fell head over heels with the new Fei sculpt first (the somber eyes, pouty lips, and dramatic fiery makeup just GET to me!) but after running across this Pepper on the secondhand market, I couldn’t help but feel the overwhelming need to adopt her and give her a name and a home. I’m so very happy with her and love her tons. Plus she’s a great subject for me to practice my crocheting, heheh! :XD:
      [​IMG]

I’m honestly quite content with having just her for now...but at the same time, my heart is also very much set on getting DS Fei if ever I see her and my wallet can afford her! Sonja should have a friend, too, after all... >v<

7. Hello! I'm thinking of getting a Lan and I read that there was an issue with the eyes not being even close to being even. like one needing an entirely different eye size than the other. My question is has it been fixed? or will my Lan arrive with the same uneven-ness?

8. @Zavrinas I heard that they fixed it. My Lan (on a boy body, but the Lan head) I posted earlier on this thread, and the eye holes looked pretty okay to me. I can post more pictures when the head gets back from face-up land.

On another note, does anyone have a comparison between Doll Leaves normal skin and any of Luts tones? My wish boy's head fits so nicely on the model slender body, and I'm thinking of buying one for him.

Speaking of Wish boys, here's Zhion on his current body, just hanging out. Swapped wigs on him again.
      [​IMG]

9. Sorry for double posting, my phone won't let me edit my previous one. I had another question and couldn't find an answer anywhere. The company measurements for the dream girl body don't list a hip measurement. I have been searching all over but can't find if the dream body fits mnf clothes? I know that it can fit some, but there are no specifics. I have mnfs and kid delfs, which are both slim minis but can't share clothes.

So my question (well, questions...)
      What is the measurement of the hips? And what can't the dream body fit from mnf?
      Thank you!

10. @Zavrinas
      As for the measurement, it's approx 20 cm. I don't own any minifee-specific clothes though, so I can't tell which ones fit.

11. [​IMG]Glynnis by A M, on Flickr

Glynnis, my DS Lilith, got a makeover at the start of the year, her sixth with me: face-up (by Sour_Dotz), cleaning, restringing, and a new wig.

12. AAAAAAAAAAA she's so pretty!! I love her super long eyelashes and somber expression >O<

13. @ophelia your girl is beautiful!

I got a big surprise in the mail on thursday from my husband. A Lan from DDE! I'm so excited to have her here! I wasn't planning on getting her so soon, but he decided to suprise me for our 13th anniversary with an in stock doll from DDE. <3 <3 <3 I'm currently working on her faceup and wig, so no full body pics yet.

@Magnus Vale If you're still looking for comparison photos of Doll Leaves NS and Luts tones, I have Luts RNS from june 2018 and may 2019 (also 2017, but I wasn't sure how far back you wanted to go, if you'd like to see that I can take a pic later). I also have RSB from 2017 and 2019 that I can take a comparison pic if you want. According to my CoA, Lan was made at the end of Nov. 2019.

[​IMG]

I hope this helps! It's pretty early here and not really good for lighting, so I used the white light setting on my ring light. In person the match is pretty good, about 95% I'd say. the Luts is a tad pinker/peachier in tone, but with blushing, you'd never notice, in my opinion. :)

#715 Zavrinas, Mar 14, 2020
      Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
    14. @Zavrinas Oooh, exciting! Congrats on your Lan! My Lan's head is actually in the mail at the moment after face up, so I'm excited for that arrival.

And thank you for the comparison! I think I'll definitely end up investing in the luts body for my Wish boy!

15. Thank you @Magnus Vale and that's exciting too! I can't wait to see your boy! My girl is currently having her wig made so she's not exactly photo ready, but I finished her faceup last night and I couldn't wait for the wig before showing her! XD

Please excuse the messy table and the cling wrap head gear XDDD, This is Sage!

[​IMG]

16. @Zavrinas According to tracking, he arrives tomorrow! Since I've now been ordered to work from home, I'll be able to pick up his package as soon as it arrives. Can't wait to show photos!

Your girl is lovely too! Such a soft and pretty face. She looks like she's wearing one of those hats with the ruffly brims!

17. @vietblueheart Congratulations on your lovely Pepper. Her crochet dress is gorgeous.

@Zavrinas congratulations on Sage. Her face-up is beautiful. I look forward to seeing the wig.

@Magnus Vale I look forward to seeing your Lan. It's always exciting to get a new face-up.

I just ordered two vintage doll dresses on eBay for Glynnis (DS Lilith). I have had them on my watch list for ages and inquired about the measurements today, and the seller responded promptly. Sounds like they will fit her perfectly. Since I won't be driving to campus for the foreseeable future, I thought it would be a nice opportunity to spoil Glynnis.

18. Lantis is home! Managed to run into the delivery lady as I was leaving to go to the market. I definitely still need to figure out an official outfit and wig for him, but I'm so happy he's back!
      [​IMG]