1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves Mini [45 cm] Discussion part 3

Dec 22, 2014

1. So, for those who haven't seen them... the new doll leaves boys are absolute dreams! They're so cute, I love Ben's grumpy face, Louis is so cute, and I really like to see Doll Leaves improving so much... I've been definitely wowed by their new dolls since Lan came out, lol. Ben is really interesting though; maybe it's just me, but it feels like he has a lot of aesthetics more often found in SDs than MSDs, so it's nice to see. I also love the cute little elf ears! I just put a Ben head and a Louis head and a female dream body on a long layaway with a minifee sircca through Denverdoll, I'm so excited for when they all come here, even though I am sure it'll be a long wait for Louis and Ben. ^^;

Louis will probably be a sister for my Doll Leaves Teresa, and Ben will probably go onto a different company's body - something with broader shoulders, I'm thinking maybe a luts model delf, resinsoul, or withdoll, but I'm not sure yet... but I am sure I'll have a long time to mull it over, lol.

2. Wanted to share my Doll Leaves girls with you guys. I missed my Yoko that I had sold early last year in a financial pinch last year, so I bought her again... and well... you know how BJDs have a way of multiplying lol

[​IMG]

3. @dxgirly Aw, your girls are adorable! What a fun group!

I took some pictures of Zhion today. He's not appreciating the aesthetic as much as me and his partner Rae are, but I think it suits him just fine!
      [​IMG]

4. Thank you both so much! :aheartbea

5. Guess who’s back from getting a faceup and manicure ~ <3

[​IMG]

#766 KlanceKlanceRevolutn, May 10, 2020
      Last edited: May 10, 2020
    6. Ooo I like the eyebrows and freckles. What a fun faceup.

7. @KlanceKlanceRevolutn she's so cute! Is that a star under her eye? I love it! My Sloane, a mnf Celine has stars too!

8. It is! It’s a star over a multicolored cloud :)
      I just checked your doll profiles and I absolutely love her faceup. Dolls with stars under their eyes are just :D

9. Hello all!
      I figured that I should post here now since I have a Doll Leaves Ida in w/s in my collection now! I got her from DDE in person and have since shipped her off to my face-up artist. I've included photos of her before I sent her on her way along with my drawing of her design! She also has Resinsoul MSD jointed hands.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

10. I did my new Doll Leaves Nina’s faceup yesterday. <3

[​IMG]

11. What a lovely faceup! You really brought out the adorable open mouth!!!

12. Thank you so much! :hug:

13. I got my Doll Leaves Lilith in the mail on Monday. Her head is tiny compared my other Doll Leaves girls. That was the first thing I noticed about her. Anyways, did her faceup last night... I think she turned out alright.... idk... :huh?:

[​IMG]

14. She’s so gorgeous!!!
      Now I’m starting to want that sculpt...

15. @dxgirly She is so perfectly cute! I love how you have styled her.

16. I love how the eyes, brows and makeup turned out! She really catches my eye, with her eyes..:kitty1
      Also that wig is so pretty!

That wig looks like so much fun! The dress is also very lovely.

I made a jumpsuit for my girl (with working pockets! :)), by adjusting a Minifee pattern and creating a bodice pattern from her body:

[​IMG]

I'm just unsure about what eyes and wig to give her. Every eye and wig I have just doesn't..fit? Or is this something that comes/falls into place when I do her faceup? How do you decide on the wig or eyes you give your doll?

#778 toastygal, May 26, 2020
      Last edited: May 26, 2020
    17. Runeleaf in summer.
      [​IMG]

18. I impulsively put Betty on preorder!

Are there body measurements available?