1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves Mini [45 cm] Discussion part 3

Dec 22, 2014

1. @purple_monkfish
      I have a white skin Jeremy head and it’s not paper white! It’s more creamy/ivory white. I was confused too about which skin color it was, then I asked the previous owner and they told me it’s WS.
      I am waiting for an NS Louis, but I doubt I will get him before the new year, so I can’t do a comparison yet.

2. I have some NS dolls ordered so I suppose when they arrive i'll know for sure what colour Yoko is lol.
      I have a few secondhand dolls here i'm a bit bewildered by what colour they were originally due to aging.
      My dollzone Mo head is SUPER yellow but might have just BEEN Yellow to begin with. I just don't know. lol.

Yoko's patiently waiting on a nice new outfit that's being made for her. I'm looking forward to it. It'll be nice to have her finished.

3. Mine holds his legs up pretty well when the thigh joint is in use, but it does depend a little bit on the rest of the pose. It can be tricky to get it to work well in close fitting clothes, but works ok with loose clothes and when undressed.

4. Nghh you guys,.. you guys...
      [​IMG]

new girl Pearl is gorgeous.
      Elf ears again! My weakness

Well I know who's on my wishlist next.

5. Wow they are going ham with elves. This is bad for my wallet

6. Isn't it just? I don't have any spare cash this month due to another preorder but she's going on my wishlist for sure.
      I do wish they'd do more resin colours though. Why do they only offer grey for some sculpts? it's frustrating.

7. Oh no.... I was 100% ready to buy her.... but I don't like elf ears....:...(:...(:...(

8. [​IMG]
      I need to make him decent clothes, and I'm working on his wig, but LOOK!

9. He's so cute!
      Is your white resin paper white or creamy white? I have a floating WS head and I don't know if it yellowed or not

10. @xyuemoto Thanks! I made them :D

@Rurimas The photo is a bit washed out, he's in NS :)

11. DS NS is REALLY pale to be fair. My NS Yoko honestly looks white to me, especially alongside my actual white dc who is more of a cream colour.
      I believe their ws is literally paper white.

Berg is adorable btw @FacelessPuppets you must be relieved to have him at last. You ordered in March didn't you?
      What are your plans for him?

I love doll plans heh.

12. Oh man I am even more confused about what color is my Jeremy floating head!

Edit: a pic compared to DFA normal pink and normal yellow (the back of the head cause he has a faceup. He's the paler one)
      [​IMG]Dfa Bach by Ruri Mad, su Flickr

[​IMG]Resin comparison by Ruri Mad, su Flickr

#833 Rurimas, Sep 26, 2020
      Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
    13. Yeah, that is... something. I'd go ahead and say it's probably NS, but it looks super yellowed. Unless your lighting is terrible, but that last pic looks like natural sunlight. My NS boy is hella pale.

14. I will do another photo in actual sunlight tomorrow but the second is pretty much how the colors are, maybe a little yellow but not much (was shoot during the day, with natural light from the window inside my room). First pic was during the night, artificial light.
      I guess I will discover for sure which color he is when I get my Louis! Because yeah either he's hella yellowed or he was never a white skin from the start

15. @purple_monkfish Thanks :) He's going to be modelled after an OC named Anomaly, so he's keeping the eyeballs he has in and getting a hopefully radioactive looking green wig, I'm currently dyeing some bamboo fiber for him and hoping that iDye Kelly Green will look green enough. I think his faceup though will be relatively normal, aside from his eyebrows matching his hair.

16. Ooo nice. Be aware that Idye polly Kelly green CAN be very blue depending on the material it's dying. It's a pain in the butt. Might be worth adding more yellow?

17. The noises I made when I saw her were inhuman. I am so excited for her and my wallet is begging me not to buy her straightaway but I am failing....

18. I read somewhere that she is limited?? But
      all the other dealers never say she is limited, so I am confused
      Edit: ok I actually think I read wrong and the limited thing is the discount

#839 Rurimas, Sep 29, 2020
      Last edited: Sep 29, 2020
    19. Ooof. You gave me a heart attack for a second. XD
      Yeah, the discount is limited. But I feel as though they run them often enough that I'm not too worried.