1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves Mini [45 cm] Discussion part 3

Dec 22, 2014

1. Hi!
      I'm about to order a MSD Lan and was wondering (because I dont really like the normal Hands) if I should order some jointed hands. I order everything from Alice's Collections and they have quite the range when it comes to hands.

Does anyone know if the Doll Legend color fits with the resin of the normal DL? If so, which one of them would fit best?

2. @Caramello_Cat - I like how the colour scheme you picked for the faceup and hair matches together really well.

3. Hi! I finally got my first doll in, a Doll Leaves v1 Large bust, but I'm a bit anxious about buying clothes for her. I've looked at measurements but I'm still a bit nervous when it comes to some of the nicer outfits. I'm just curious if anyone has pictures or tips on good companies to buy from.

4. Does anyone know if the Lan fullset is limited-time? I want to get her for my birthday in June, but the earliest I'll be able to put in a layaway order will be in a month or two, ideally I'd like to wait a bit more but I'm anxious that I'll miss out on this beautiful doll. I ask specifically about the fullset since I'm only interested in the doll with the faceup/clothes/etc, I don't think I would want the blank doll on its own.

5. I have Doll Leaves dolls, but have never ordered new. However, it does seem some dolls are available as a full set for an extended amount of time. I don't know for certain, but I imagine they have a set amount of wigs and outfits available, and once that amount has sold, they are gone. I only say this based on looking at the site over the course of a few years.

6. HERE she’s available as fullset, so I guess you can still order it? Maybe try to mail the dealer of your choice and ask if it will always be available or not to be sure, but for what I know I don’t think fullsets are limited, unless it’s specified.

7. I don't think she's limited... she's under the basic option of the menu. I home you can get her when the time is right for you! They are really nice dolls! I have a couple of them, one being a mini I've not introduced yet. I'd certainly recommend the company and think you will be pleased!

8. It takes some months till my girls are with me. But because I ordered them naked I wanna start sewing some clothes already.

Could someone with a MSD Ver.2 Girl Body help me out with some measurements?

I need the following:
      length of the neck (with head on)
      length of the torso from shoulder to hip
      lenght of the body from shoulder to feet
      lengt of the thighs (hip to knee)

Thank you in advance... I really need to craft some stuff or I go crazy waiting XD

9. I'm also curious about this! I ended up ordering her with the first body because the shoulders on the second body are too slim for me... On that note, does anyone know what other company bodies fit nicely with DL heads? Or resin match wise for WS? I haven't had the chance to skim through the whole thread yet.

10. Well I got my heads out and had a play now I have these dollleaves bodies here.

I wasn't keen on Gayane's (I think) head on the doll leaves type 2 body, it seemed too narrow in the shoulders but Annabeth's head, despite being more egg shaped (thus I think it takes a size 7-8 wig rather than 6-7) seems to be narrower in the jaw so works with the spindly boy body.

I'm thinking Gayane will need a slightly broader body. The doll leaves boy body claims to be 9cm at the shoulder so i'm gonna need to narrow my list down to anything that's more than that. I'm leaning toward either the dfh "soft" body or the legend doll "smooth" (lol smooth) body. Both of which have wider shoulders and broader shaped bodies which might balance that chubby head out a bit more.
      Gem have a nice boy body as well but I don't know if it'd match at all. Impldoll could work as well but nghh.

see now i'm obsessing again.

Anyway the good news is that Annabeth has a body.
      the bad news is that I still need two bodies and to decide what i'll do with the doll leaves head who Annabeth stole the body of lol.

11. I have two Girls on their way to me. And I heard from multiple sources that DLs hand articulation is not the best.

Did anyone find a solution for that? Hands from other companys? Or a Diy workaround?

12. Ben arrived last week! He took almost exactly five months, as I ordered him in August. I’ll post some pictures tomorrow when it’s light out. Also, I got an email a few days ago saying that my Jeremy had been shipped, which is pretty crazy since I ordered him at the beginning of November, so it’s barely been three months!

13. Yay another Ben!

14. So my doll leaves order arrived today! I am so sad though -- something happened at some stage or another, and Louis' ear is snapped off and I can't find the ear tip :( I've sent my dealer a message, so we'll see how that goes... It's a shame I can't find the tip since he would be a lot more fixable. I'm not sure if I'll have to send him back to the dealer or what yet, but poor thing. Not a fun thing to see after waiting 9 months, for sure! Luckily Ben and the Dream girl body seem to be pristine, at least.

[​IMG]

15. Ouch! Sorry your boy lost part of his ear. Even with that happening to him, he's still really cute!

16. oh no! Looks like damage in transit. Poor guy. Hopefully Ds will do a new head for you.

17. Hello, all!

Joining the thread with my Jeremy sculpt, Suimin. I purchased him secondhand last year, and he has his company faceup (he came to me after losing his lashes and I have yet to replace them).

[​IMG]

He is wearing Resinsoul NS girl jointed hands, as I like how slender and petite they are.

Duncan and Royal are also en route from DDE, and I will share them once I complete their faceups. My best friend has an Angelo on the way, too.

DDE actually has quite a large amount of DS in stock right now, for anyone looking! :)

18. @dizzymoon Your boy looks absolutely darling! I really like the Jeremy sculpt, but mine isn't ready for photos quite yet. That's exciting that your friend has Angelo and your others are on the way home! It's like the dolly jackpot! I like the look of those hands. I would not know from the photo they were not made just for him if you hadn't mentioned it. They look to be a really good match! His outfit is really cute, I like how you put it together with the hat, vest and the black top with separated sleeves.

19. Still haven't received my Kira I ordered from DDE back in July of 2020 and they won't answer the two emails I've sent. :...(

20. @KimC oh man... I'm sorry that's happening to you. Maybe try going on their Facebook and leave a message on their page or dm them there?