1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Leaves Mini [45 cm] Discussion part 3

Dec 22, 2014

1. And my Puppet-03 "Maniquí" has arrived :aheartbea

[​IMG]

The wig made it looking quite female but its okay, a Mannequin is genderless :)

2. omg thats soo cute :o you did an absolutely great job on dressing'im up ouo the wig and eyes suit ''him'' so well xD (what to call him/her?)

3. [MENTION=67499]daepus[/MENTION]
      Thank you! It's fine to call him "him" (or even "her" ;) ) I'm fine with all.

Here is another shot:

[​IMG]

That grey skin is really pretty, it is light but not too light, I really like it <3

4. I alwasy thought the puppet dolls were pretty creepy, but yours is so cute! It's amazing how dolls can change completely depending on who owns them!

5. I tho the girl puppet was a bit creepy but the lil boy one is actally pretty cute :) but then again owners can give that lil spark to the dollies wich rly makes them shine :D

[​IMG]

And my sleeping amara finally got her wig <3

6. [MENTION=67499]daepus[/MENTION]

Nice wig! It really suits the grey skin

7. daepus
      Your girl is so pretty <3 I love her wig and her dress!

And thank you all for the nice words regarding my puppet, I think with the right clothes/eyes it can be a really pretty doll.
      I worked a bit on mine, only a new hat is missing than I have at least one outfit finished :D

[​IMG]

8. omg u cut the hair :D and gosh..that hand necklace..awesome idea xD <3
      always so pretty ^^

And thanks alot for the compliments on my girl, guys :) she still havnt given me a name.. but then again.. i havnt been able to play as much with her as i would have liked to :(
      hopefully i'll be able to get her some stuff during the summer so she can become a even bigger part of my family ^^

9. [MENTION=23769]Shchel[/MENTION]: Your Maniqui is very sweet and I love what you’re done with that sculpt.

Deapus makes a good point. It is so wonderful to see what people chose to do with their dolls. Every single one is so unique.

I recently received my Wish and his character is taking shape and I want to share him.
      His ears have been modded into human ears and he wears Dika Doll jointed hands. I have given him a temporary face up that is very pale and I will redo it once I have clearer idea of that I want him to look like.
      Everybody; meet Teofil.

[​IMG]

10. @Lillith
      Teofil looks absolutely stunning :) <3 and ive always been wondering if the dika doll hands worked for DS dollies x) and now i know they do :D
      i really like his style, and cant wait to see what you'll be ''shaping'' him into :D

11. [MENTION=67499]daepus[/MENTION]
      Thank you! I love his little serious face and the body is a great poser. I am very happy to own him.
      The hands are a near perfect match. I bought the hands second hand quite some time ago, but I don't think they have yellowed much. The hands have a slightly smoother textrue than the body, but once it is sealed that won't show and it is only visible in certain lights as it is. The fit and size is very close to the Doll Leaves hands, so I couldn't be happier. These are the "female jointed hands" and both them and the body is in white skin.

12. My Amara visited Syretsky dendrological garden (Kyiv, Ukraine)

[​IMG]Untitled by Dana, on Flickr

13. Beautiful everyone! Yes, I agree, it is always so fascinating to see how pople present their dolls.

So, I recently went to Doll North and they had this beautfiful backdrop that I knew would be perfect for WIllow!
      [​IMG]DSCN0862 by Kira-Lee Jones, on Flickr

14. Shchel your puppet is looking great. The shorter hair really suits maniqui and I love the necklace.

Your Wish is looking really good too Lillith. I like the paler face up on him.

Daepus, Dana_Acuna and xkelpiex your Amara's are all looking lovely. All so different to eachother though.

#94 Kavarr, Jun 4, 2015
      Last edited: Apr 30, 2016
    15. @Shchel: I already said this on Flickr but your Maniquí makes me want a Puppet boy even more. I love him! :aheartbea

16. Geez, now I really want an Amara with both the regular and sleeping head. She's so much cuter IRL than in the promo shots.

17. One shot of my DL Wish

[​IMG]

18. I actually got him a while ago, but here is my Ethan (Maya)! He is my pride and joy atm *v* His faceup couldn't be more perfect.

[​IMG]

19. Ethan is so sweet!

20. Ooh so beautiful boys <3 i took some pics of my Amara today with my bro's camera ^^[​IMG]

Sent fra min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk