1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Legend 1/4 mini Discussion

Nov 25, 2014

1. It's NS-Y. :)

2. Thank you so much! Knowing that is super helpful! :D

3. Hi! Long ago and encouraged by your opinions here about the girl body, I purchased it to hybrid my Narae head.
      The body is beautiful but I'm having lots of trouble getting her to stand right.
      Her legs are a bit kicky but I know that could be fixed by hot glueing or restringing. But her torso part is like she is always bending forward a little bit, like the part where the legs meet the button isn't properly sanded or whatever.
      I'm not really sure what to do as this is the third body I buy for this doll and I really thought this was going to be the one. I hope you can give me a hand on this matter.

4. Anyone have any experience with You Shang? I've been trying to find any reviews or anything about her but so far nada. She's really tempting me hahaha

Also, any chance anyone's got a resin match picture or something for Doll Legend and Resinsoul? With what little there is on Doll Legend, I feel like it's a long shot but I figure it's not a bad idea to ask.

5. I decided to turn Blake into a little skeleton face. Nuoyi
      [​IMG]

6. What female bodies would fit the nuoyi practice heads? I'm not a huge fan of the doll legend bodies.

7. Nuoyi is a very small head. I found that it actually fits on and looks good Doll Legend 30cm. bodies. Other MSD bodies Doll Chateau, Minifee and Soulkids. Doesn't fit on Mystic Kids bodies the neck is too big.

8. Thank you! Do you think you it would fit better on 30cm bodies better?

9. Nuoyi doesn't have the 'big' head look of the 30cm, funny enough. I have Parado and Nuoyi's head is actually smaller than Parado's.
      [​IMG]Nuoyi on 30cm body by SteamWitch, on Flickr

10. Those eyes are very cool! Are they faceted? Or is that a trick of the light?

11. Thank you, they are faceted.

12. They're beautiful! Very suitable for such an eerie, sweet face.

13. Would a doll chateau body work for nuoyi?

14. I just got the 44cm strong boy body... does anyone know if clothes advertised “minifee” will fit him? I’m planning to sculpt a head myself.

15. Nope, sadly they won't fit. Minifees are much slimmer. You're better off with clothes for Souldoll or Withdoll MSD boys (they have similar measurements). Or even normal MSD clothes though I suspect those will be too short.

16. Finally found this thread!

After months of contemplation and several weeks of pandemic-induced reluctance, I finally placed my order for a Doll Legend Lu Ling. She should be home sometime in September if all goes well.

17. She made it!

[​IMG]

First time doll owner though I am, I can't believe these dolls aren't more popular. Chaeri is lovely, she poses Iike a dream, and they're not helplessly expensive. I lucked out big time.

18. Hello! I was wondering if anyone had any experience making a hybrid with a Luts KDF head and the strong body?

19. [​IMG]
      I've recently ended up with an old Nuoyi practice head; I gave her a faceup and put her on a soulkid body. aside from the very off resin match :sweat it's a really nice fit proportionally and I love the pouty expression.