1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Legend

Dec 6, 2014

1. Congrats on getting the new body!

2. I'm pretty sure I ordered my doll legend seth in pink skin.
      What matches DL pink the best as far as other companies? I'm considering selling his head.

3. Hey, just wondering if anyone here has had to restring their 1/3 jointed hands? I can't find any tutorials anywhere. :(

4. Roger, my Weixi, bartender extraordinaire.
      [​IMG]

5. He’s so cute!!

6. Thank you!

7. Hi I was just wondering if anyone here happens to have a Doll Legend 70cm body and a Switch head? I want to know what the proportions are like for a Damhyeon/Sohwa/Soseo sized Switch head. Thank you!!

8. After less then a year of ownership I have to yeet by DL 60cm boy over pet bills, uuugh, still trying to get approved here lol. Anyone know what matches their pink skin? I don't have anything like it.

Looking for help, not trying to sell to anyone rn mods~

9. Just ordered a 44cm boy body... any idea what wait times are like for doll legend?

10. Wanted to see if anyone has advice on Doll Legend's jointed hands. Been looking at getting a pair since I love the aesthetics of them more than any other style I've seen, but I'm not sure whether I should go with the 1/3 or 70cm ones. I got the 68cm Loongsoul boy and the 1/3 hand size seems to match his hand measurements more minus the part that fits in the socket which looks like it will be a bit on the small side. Not sure if the 70cm ones though will be too bulky.

11. @SteamWitch
      Thank you so much for the photos! Yeah according to the measurements from DL, the ball is only a .2 difference on the two. It is just Loongsoul has such huge balls at the end of their hands so they sit so high. The 68cm body is such an in between size so I keep going back and forth. Personally I find the standard hands on the body a bit too feminine for my tastes, but usually jointed hands look a bit bulkier to me to begin with so the 1/3 ones seem like they might be the safest bet since they are about the same size. Worse case there will just be a bit of gaping, which is easier to deal with than hands that just flat out look to big.

12. Hi! Does anyone own the 58cm female body? Looking into it for a hybrid and wanted to know what people thought of it. Thank-you!

13. Bit of a long shot, but is there anyone with a 70cm body who can tell me what size s-hooks I'd need to restring the hands and feet? All my current s-hooks are way too short, but I can't find anything longer than 1 inch that'd be thin enough to fit in the channel! I purchased the body secondhand (outside of DOA) and didn't realize until it was too late that the seller never followed up after telling me she'd forgotten to include the hooks.

14. @kaitan Alice collections sells s-hooks that will work in narrow channels. They are under the OTHER heading .

15. Those were the hooks I've been eyeing, I was just nervous to order since they don't list any measurements. I'll give them a try!

16. Does anybody know whether there's a way to get them to make custom colors?
      Or can show me how dark/translucent the gray skin is in reality?

I have a WS Heliot on the 70cm body, and I hope one day to have the gray Lordstar Heliot too. Would love for him to have the same body too, but getting gray to match is already hard enough as it is and Soom isn't "imported" (i.e. translucent) resin.

17. Doll Legend is the same people as DF-H, and DF-H does resin matching so perhaps Doll Legend does too?

18. Hi everyone! I want to get Doll Legend jointed hands for my Supia girl, but I'm not sure what resin colour I should choose. Some previous posts say it can be rather random so i'm all the more confused...

My girl is a Normal Skin, she's a few years old but I don't think she has yellowed at all. I really don't know which to pick between White, Normal Pink or Normal Yellow, and I don't own any other doll to compare the Supia skin with (blue skins don't help ahah). So I'm a bit lost. What do you think?

19. Rog, my Weixi, dressed for the season, thanks to the Christmas Ugly Sweater Swap. He is on a smaller fantasy doll body but he looks so cute this way.
      [​IMG]Rog and his Christmas swap gifts by SteamWitch, on Flickr