1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Legend

Dec 6, 2014

1. My boys. Azazel from Doll Legend NP and a hybrid old Soom Chrom on the body of Doll Legend NY.
      [​IMG]
      Azazel made a modification to the chin and nose.:XD:

#201 Ketji, Jan 22, 2020
      Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
    2. I have the same question, trying to get a pair of gray long nail hands for my Euclase, but not sure how the skin color's going to match.

I just asked Alice Collection about resin matching service, this is what they told me:
      "Yes they offer custom skin color service, but they don't offer this service if the order only includes hands or head, it's only available when the order includes doll or body..."

So I guess it depends on what you are buying? Well I know my gray hand's out of the window now LOL

3. Hello! I just found out that doll legend has 1/6 jointed hands!!! Being me, someone who loves jointed hands, I wanna get them for my little yosd on the way. Anyone know if any of their colours matches a doll family h normal pink? Or which would most closely match. Thank you all so much in advance :3nodding:

4. Gosh, this is a slow thread, and I was hoping to find info on the Legend 58cm Girl Body. Does anyone have one? What do you think of it?

5. Lol wow very few people on the Doll Legend thread huh? Whelp it's just by chance that I'm getting one, found a fullset in stock on DOLK's US site that I absolutely loved and should be arriving at some point within the next month or so. It's a Sisca in white skin. I freaking love peacocks, they are my favorite bird, and his outfit just screamed peacock to me lol. Dunno if I'll end up keeping Sisca in the end, but we'll see!

6. Does somebody knows the waiting time? Does it take long for the doll to be made?

7. Sorry @MrFjmg2003 , no idea with this pandemic in it's second year, ugh! :doh Do check out the waiting threads?? There should be one for Doll Legend

@CranberriArts I sure hope you'll post a picture of him when he arrives?!?!?!?!

8. @IngieBee I sure will!!! I literally just received a confirmation email from DOLK that he was ready to ship!!! He was a bit delayed due to the Lunar New Year but yeah he's on his way home!!!! :dance:dance:dance

9. Ugh guys I've been waiting on my poor Sisca for so long. DOLK keeps telling me different things. First they told me he was already in the US, that turned out to be false, then they said it was in the distribution center, but now they are saying there are shipping delays due to bad US-China relations. They said they would contact EMS China to confirm the status, because they haven't done that yet. Hopefully he'll be home soon...I've been waiting for over 6 months for an in-stock doll lol! :sweat

10. Wow, was it insured? It sounds like it was lost in transit which is more likely than " bad US relations". Did you get a tracking number?

11. @IngeeBee yeah I did have a tracking number. I have no idea if it was insured, I didn’t have that option when I ordered it. They keep saying it has arrived in the US and is awaiting transit but I call the US post office and they say it’s still in China. I’m now out over $700 because I’m out of time to file a PayPal dispute :,(

I’m really sad and upset DOLK would do this, I don’t know what else to do. They won’t give me a straight answer :,(

12. To maybe give you hope, I had a package from Canada lost in Chicago for 4 months, but one day it just showed up! I just hope yours will show up (fingers crossed)

13. Can someone give me a measurement on the 1/3 girls neck please? ;3 I ordered some bits and bobs back in July and am now wondering if I can use them for a different project. Thanks!

14. Does anyone know if this company is still operating? I went to buy another doll on ACBDJ and there is nothing on the page, and when I tried to find the company website I couldn’t,

15. @jabberwocky92 DL closed down operations a few months ago, but recently noted that they plan to reopen in May of this year.

16. Damn :( hopefully they reopen again, I adored their dolls and was really hoping to finally get one of their big boys to go with my SD girl,

17. Does anyone have the Doll Legend 60cm female body? I know the company is discontinued, but I'm wondering if anyone has any measurements on it? I just got one through second-hand sale and am wondering about the measurements

18. I noticed that they were gone from AC, but I didn't know that they actually closed down. I'm sad, I really liked their boy body and planned to buy it some day. It's the most beautiful boy body I've ever seen :sorry

19. Not sure if this is maybe just the website not having been updated, but Doll Legend dolls seem to be available on Luts website under "Brand dolls". Has anyone else seen this?