1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Legend

Dec 6, 2014

1. Hmmm.... the NY looks very pale. I hope this match is going to work! Oh well.... I guess I will find out soon.

2. I hope that helped.

3. SteamWitch: Thank you, I had meant a photo of only all three Doll Legend hands types, I didn't expect so many photos. ^_^

The jointed hands look a bit slimmer then the more 'mature' sculpt of the DL NY that you have. I suppose that it's alright since I'm planing to cover the jointed hands with gloves.

4. Lol, I had already made the comparison photos when I got them just hadn't posted them.
      I think I scrambled them up in my head also.
      I got two DL and one AS hands so I'm having senior moments.

5. Omg you guys T^T this thread is a life saver, thank you SO much for all the comparisons, I know what color to order my jointed hands in now! I will be getting the normal yellow for my April Story boy! How are the jointed hands? Do you guys like them? :3

6. I think that I will wait to order the 61cm boy body later. Even thought I now have the funds to make a purchase. ^^;;
      Jerryama's sale on them ends in 9hours and it would be beneficial to wait for another sale (and also save up a bit more.) Since I also want to order the jointed hands at the same time.

7. Looking forward to getting mine...... I've ordered the 70cm body and jointed hands... waiting impatiently! :)

8. Just found their 70cm body, I hope their non-environmental WS fits my SOOM heads.
      Also great to hear that their jointed hands are good too, had thought about purchasing these with the bodies in future.

How long are their wait times usually?

9. Mine has been slightly under two months from Alice's Collections, despatched today - yay! :)

Edit.....
      And the 70cm boy body and jointed hands arrived today! :)
      Absolutely love the hands! They pose wonderfully and I'm having way too much fun taking silly photos of them to actually attach them to the doll.... hehe!
      The body..... is Ok. It's not as good quality or as well finished as the Doll Leaves 70cm body I have which surprises me a bit. I was also expecting a bit more in the standing and holding poses department from the reviews I'd seen. But really I think I'm going to reserve judgement on the body until I attach his head and get to try him out properly.

Meanwhile... something seems to be escaping from the box.....! :)

[​IMG]

10. Quick photo of the new body - just out of its box.

70cm in normal yellow.

[​IMG]

11. Om he looks gorgeous! I can't waiting for mine to ship. He should ship this week

12. He's not bad! :)
      He's not so good for posing as I would like, but it's a nice body for the price. The hip and shoulder joints don't hold very well, but maybe I can figure out how to get him to pose a bit better with some practice?
      Were you able to get the full set that you ordered?

13. Unfortunatly no I got him other clothes and got the faceup

14. And he's stuck in the postal depot for the weekend

15. Oh wow... he is so close! Will he get delivered on Monday? Can't wait to see him!

16. Here he is unfortunatly it's raining so picture aren't all that great. [​IMG]

17. Yay! He arrived! :)
      He looks good anyway. Hopefully you will have some better weather soon to take more photos!

I think I have to figure out some sueding or something for mine, his shoulders and hips don't hold well at all.

18. I did have better weather today and took more pictures here's the link to the gallery on my photobucket