1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Legend

Dec 6, 2014

1. Looks good! I love his face. He's a very interesting sculpt.
      What do you think of the body?

2. I like the body, he's posable and a tad heavy but I can live with that. I do wonder if he's got one tight bigger than the other or if his pants are defective because they fit odly on him. I'll probably have to pose him with a a saddle stand because his costume makes him a bit unstable. He's a good range of movement, he's got a mobility joint on the thighs but I rarely use these because clothes just get stucked into them. His hands are very expressive and he's got veins sculpted on his body I really wasn't expecting that.

3. Yeah, it's a really nice looking body. It's a bit annoying for me because the resin match is not even close unfortunately to my IoS head, so I guess either the IoS or Doll Legend resin was a totally different batch from the other photos. Luckily his suit will cover up most of it, it's a shame because it's too nice a body to hide and actually the neck fit and proportions are perfect.
      I'm not too impressed with his posing, I'll definitely have to suede his shoulder and hip joints to get him to pose properly. He will stand, but he's not as stable as my other guys and I'm nervous to leave him standing unless I'm close enough to catch him. Also with a coat on his arms won't stay raised from his sides at all. Hopefully with a bit of work I can improve this!

4. I'm SO excited. I just ordered Chimera head from Doll Legend (Dollmix.com) and I can't wait to get him. He's PERFECT for my character Cid. I feel like he's not that popular of a sculpt, but his nose I love his nose! <3

Edit: so i've been investigating getting a 65cm body for my Doll Legend head, and according to the resin matches, it seems like Island Doll has a resin match with (WS) no?

Well, After more research, Doll Family-H (Alices Collections) has a WS resin match with Island Doll as well, so its reasonable to believe that Doll Legend/Family H have a resin match. So, if you wanted a 65cm body WS resin match, that's your ticket.

They also have comparable head/body sizes, 22.5cm - the 70cm Doll legend head has an 11 cm neck, and Family H has a 10.5 - NOT BAD!

price is $340.

5. Ohhh i've just discovered Doll Legend products looking for 1/6 scale jointed hands. I'm so obsessed with jointed hands, I love them, and I'd love to have them for all of my dolls, so it's really nice to see a company that does them in all sizes and multiple skin tones.

This is a far future project for me, but I have one 1/6 scale doll planned, and I'd like to know, has anyone bought their 1/6 jointed hands? Are they the right scale for Iplehouse BID or KID, and do their resin colours match?

Thank you in advance, guys and apologies for resurrecting an old(ish) thread :)

6. Hey everyone!! I was looking at the Doll-Legend 62 cm body, and would love to know if anyone can do a resin comparison for me with a La Legende de Temps 2014 WS head? I have a floating head here that would be a good fit for the body, but as to what color would work is the bigger question right now!

7. Does anyone know if the legend joint hands fit a grown ringdolls wrist and normal color? The doll is 68cm if that helps but they have really tiny wrists Im waiting on my doll in the mail but I want to buy joint hands so theyll be here on arrival

8. I've ordered tan jointed hands for my grown Ringdolls. I have read and seen that they fit quite well and that the tan resin is a pretty good match. I am hoping to get them by the end of the month.

9. Oh! Did you order the french resin or regular? I have a boyce doll on the way and if their tan fits I may want to jump at the chance to get them.

10. The tan is the only tan they offer and is the 'new style' which I guess is the french resin, I had to pay extra for the tan. If I may be so bold as to suggest you wait until I get mine and confirm the match before purchasing them. I'd hate for them not to meet your expectations if they don't.

11. You know what that sounds like a great idea! I would appreciate it a lot if you kept me updated. :whee:

12. Yes, I will. I loved the ones I got for my white resin SD.

13. The white resin SD you speak of what kind of doll is it? =D

14. It's an Island doll body in Snow white but it has mellowed a bit still the match is spot on. Right now it has a newer Doll Family H WS head on it. The photo makes it look yellow but they all about the same color IRL.
      [​IMG]dusk w1 by SteamWitch BJDmama, on Flickr

15. Wow so pretty and it does look like it matches very well awesome job!

16. Got my shipping notice on my tan jointed hands, they should be here soon. :cool:

17. Woohoo I cannot wait! :whee:

18. yay! Be sure to take a photo of them with the other color resins of Doll Legend please?

Eeehh, I have just enough funds to order the 62cm boy body that I've been eyeing since forever! Still, I want to make sure that I will have enough for my other projects. and the marketplace has been tempting me of late....

19. I will share the photos. I have the white, yellow, pink and now tan.

20. The hands are here and they are beautifully made and pose really nicely too. I'll get photos up soon. They are translucent and a bit more reddish than the RD hands but I don't see a problem blushing them to match. We will see.

Edit: Photos of the new hands.
      L to R 2014 Ringdoll tan, Doll Legend tan in french resin hand, 2012 Ringdoll tan.
      [​IMG]rd vs dl resin by SteamWitch BJDmama, on Flickr

#60 SteamWitch, Oct 24, 2015
      Last edited: Oct 24, 2015