1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Legend

Dec 6, 2014

1. No problem, thank you for the thought anyway :)

2. Hey guys, my Luna finally arrived today!
      Her face up is just amazing, the only problem I have is her wig wasn't as high quality as I hoped, but I will easily buy her a new one :3
      Also love the fact they sent me two eyes to pick from, so I went with one of both
      [​IMG]

3. I've got their 70cm body. It's big. I get SSDF size clothes for it.

4. He arrived today and my god he is HUGE :D I also got my son's You Shang and she's so smallish and the practice head is tiny but it works :) Face up time now :D

5. Woo face up! I would love to try my hand at face ups but it just looks waaaaaaaay to difficult for me LOL

6. I have MSC UV cut, pastels, watercolour pencils and a big old tin of pure acetone :P I also have the proper respirator mask and goggles because I want to get into doing faceups because there aren't a lot of aussies that do them

7. Yeah there really isn't any Aussie's who do face ups. I was looking for someone to do a face up and body blushing on my little Jax and I couldn't find anyone :(

8. The sculpt is so manly even though the promo pics made him look quite girly :D
      [​IMG]

9. @security16 : Oh wow! He is such a handsome build! Is that the NP resin color?

10. Yeah he is the Azazel sculpt :) and he was a good price for a 70cm :)

11. #111 jabberwocky92, Aug 25, 2016
      Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2016
    12. Ah I finally found this thread haha.
      I was looking into getting one of the 58cm girl bodies... How is the posing? Are the joints very sturdy or do they slip out of place when trying to make the pose hold?

13. The posing is good but they do come strung loose. The body has a habit of falling forward a lot at the waist and her legs kick sometimes, her arms are also a pain to stay up now. But all that can be fixed with restringing the doll. Other then that they are beautiful bodies and well made.

14. oooh just discovered this company as Alice's has a discount offer going at the moment - I spend a lot of time on Alices but never looked at them before! They are gorgeous! :D

15. They really are stunning dolls and amazing for their price. I have found she's a beautiful starter doll, though sometimes hard to find clothes to fit. And even though meg is loosely strung, she still stands well for photos

[​IMG]

16. she's really lovely - so much for downsizing my wishlist now :whee: Definitely a company which needs more love :D

17. Hello, guys! Do you happen to have (or know where to look for) a picture of DL's grey skin?

18. Yeah they really are! And they are really well priced. Especially their jointed hands. I've just ordered a pair for Meg so I'm super excited to get them and her head back from getting a different faceup :D

19. [​IMG]
      There you go :3

20. Just bought the in-stock Beliel from AliceCollections. I need his body. Hahahaha

#120 SteamWitch, Jan 12, 2017
      Last edited: Jan 12, 2017