1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Legend

Dec 6, 2014

1. He has shipped, Woot! I love buying in stock dolls.

2. #122 SteamWitch, Jan 16, 2017
      Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
    3. @SteamWitch

I finally realized what he reminds me of: a cross between Souldoll Onulharu and Dollclans Benkel!

4. I know Souldoll Onulharu I've drooled :droolover him but I had to look up Dollclans Benkel. I have drooled :droolover him too but I didn't know him by sculpt/company name.
      I have to agree with you, he has Benkel's nose with more open eyes and Onulharu's mouth. I really like both those sculpts. :cool:
      I'm glad to have him.:D

5. @SteamWitch
      You've definitely made him into a distinct character and entity beyond his sculpt--the glasses really give him a personality.

And I don't really think he's the same as either of them, but I looked at him and thought, "I've seen that sculpt before," but I'd never actually seen that Beliel.

Both Souldoll and Dollclans are drool-worthy, so I'll definitely file this doll away for suggestions for those who like their sculpts, but it's nice to see that Doll Legend has some fantastic dolls on its own! (I think I like Beliel's eyes better than DollClans and even Souldoll's styles--they are more detailed.)

I should have paid more attention to Doll Legend when I was stalking their 70cm body for so long--I love it and it is so poseable and detailed, but I didn't pay any attention to their heads! (Although I do have an order of a couple of their hands--I love the extra thumb joint--on the way.)

6. I know about those jointed hands. I fell in love too, I have four pairs of them for other dolls.
      His character definitely blossomed when he arrived. I need to start writing about him and the others, their story is crowding my head and needs to come out.

7. Looks like he is getting a new left foot! Yay! It was wrong.

8. @SteamWitch

Is the overly ridged left foot from current model for a different doll, or is it an older version of the foot?

9. I have no idea what doll goes with that foot. They didn't say either.

10. @SteamWitch
      Oh well. I'm glad the feet will be symmetric now!

11. Does anyone know if there is any way to order a custom or edited faceup from them? I'm looking into Stan, but I don't really like the scars on his faceup...

12. Still haven't received a new foot. AC says they hope it will come in with their next order. Fortunately Dakota is wearing shoes.
      Rog (Weixi) is playing bartender until the office is finished. I'm building a 1/3 scale Pub & Office for the gang. The guy at the bar is the boss, Drake Warlock.
      [​IMG]Rog behind the bar by SteamWitch, on Flickr

13. the tan resine will match the tan skin of spiritdoll? :O

14. Does anyone know if the Resinsoul NS would match any of the NP or NY? I'm having a helluva time finding a body for a head of mine and it matches the Resinsoul NS nearly perfectly. I really like the DL bodies and the neck is close enough that I should be able to make it work.

Help please! >.<

15. Okay, that is a seriously cool pub! I hope your new foot doesn't take too long!

16. Just a follow up on my last comment... I was contacted by natrume on Etsy and she said that the color problem was likely due to being made at a different time but even then it shouldn't have been so drastically different. They're going to ship me a new head in the right color!

I believe I am going to be allowed to keep the head I have currently so I would still like to know about the resin matches please. :)

17. I really like their new Abel head, at least from the front.
      [​IMG]
      But that brow ridge. :( I wish they had worked harder on the 3/4 view, because the front and profile are lovely.

#139 SpottyJane, Apr 30, 2017
      Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
    18. Woohoo! Beliel's new foot has been shipped some how I missed the first email with the tracking number. Yes he is arriving on the slow boat but at least the foot is on its way!! He is wearing shoes but still this foot is just too strange.
      [​IMG]weird feet by SteamWitch, on Flickr