1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll-Love (also known as DollLove) Mini Discussion Thread

Jan 10, 2010

1. I don't think this thread is a repeat because it's so specific.
      Sorry if it is.

So I have a DollLove Ke and I'm not entirely sure what eyes properly fit her but right now she's wearing ones that came with her. They look bigger than the 14mm eyes a bought for her, and I was wondering, can I buy her 16mm eyes?

I think it may be okay because the eyes that came with her seem bigger than 14mm one but I'm not sure. It 2mm really a big difference? Thank you. :aheartbea

EDIT: This post was originally a thread but someone moved it as a post in this thread and Ke is NOT a mini she's a tiny. >:[

2. Usually 2mm is not a big difference. Some dolls do have very small eyewells, but if it looks like there's room in there, 16mm should work fine.

Generally, smaller eyes have a smaller iris, which looks more realistic, natural, and grown-up. Larger irisis make a doll look younger, or less realistic, and are good for non-human characters or an anime look.

3. I do like how the "brown skin" looks at user photos.
      Shine the dolls much as photos on the company side?

Thanks for help =)

4. Hi, I the one who interest in vampire boy kaja too but I want to order just only the blank head. I want to ask you guys that if kaka head can fit perfectly with luts kid delf? I think I will order white skin or else what company's body you suggest?, thank you

5. i know what you mean ix_tab i think liwenjie0310 great, i sooo want God-Enjoy next.

here are a few pictures of my girls

This is my first love-doll Blaze (Lincy)

[​IMG][​IMG]

This is my second doll called Apricot (Anona)

[​IMG][​IMG]

This is my third doll Lust (Cecelia)

[​IMG][​IMG]

i also bought my cutie pie Yoyo, here is a offical picture of her. i so can't wait to recieve her :kitty2

[​IMG]

i

6. Does anyone here who owns an Anona have pictures of her with dark hair? It would be very much appreciated :D

and For DollLove owners, I've heard of some companies having a lot of 'seams' in their resin, are bjd's from DollLove like that as well? I hope not ^^ lol

7. I have 2 1/3 dolls from Doll-Love. I bought both in liwenjie0310 'shop and I can only recommend trading with her.

I don't have Minis yet but I hope I will be able to get some soon. My absolutely favorite is Lincy. ^^

Here are my Snow-Sing and Luck (the names from liwenjie's shop). Sadly these aren't the best pictures I ever made but they are ok I think. ^^

[​IMG]
      These are the official outfits. ^^

[​IMG]

8. XxReveriexX120
      I've got an Anona! And she usually wears her medium-dark brown wig. Lemme see if I can find a pic or two...

[​IMG]
      I think I tweaked the saturation a bit in that one, but it's close. *looks at picture again* I LIED THAT'S WAY OFF. >.>
      She's a normal pink skin, and I got her with Alice's faceup. Sadly, her eyelashes fell off. D:
      She came with those lovely glittery green eyes (which are extreeemely high dome!).

Here's a better example of her skin color
      [​IMG]

Also, handwarmers make awesome super-short dresses on them!
      [​IMG]

9. I'm far too interested in Manatus as well! Has anyone seen owner pics of her? :)

10. here are a few pictures of my new girl Angel :)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. Bump! Where is everybody? xD I'm still considering the winking 1/4 girl... and I've never seen so many names for one doll in my life o.o She's 'Manatus' from on eBay dealer, 'Janeshine' from another, 'Zxia' on Doll-Love's English site, and 'True Summer' on their Chinese site. Should I get her, I'll have to list down all those names in gallery thread titles, I think! xD

12. Woow goldendiamonds you're little girl is so cute !!
      I'm seriously thinking about order a yoyo !

13. Dollove are amazing. My Leon is sooo beautiful. Im thinking about ordering another doll from them at some point! Id probably get a 1/4 Kaja! :D

14. narcisse, do it! I have a Yoyo myself and even though she doesn't have a faceup yet, she just MELTED my heart straight away, especially when she got her pink eyes :D

Doll-Love asked me out of the blue if I wanted to be a dealer... I am so very surprised! o.o

15. Doll-love Anona (mod). This is my favorite doll. Her name is Ada.

[​IMG]

16. Has anyone seen pictures of Manatus/Janeshine/Zxia ? Other than the company pictures? I'd love to get her either way.. but I'd love to see more pictures!

17. I see that a few people have the God-Enjoy head. I'm going to be ordering that head on a boy body in the next few days and want to order his eyes as well. Generally, I use 14mm in my MSD's. Can anybody tell me how that works for this sculpt or post a pic of their God-Enjoy with 14mm eyes. Any help would be appreciated.

18. Iron Dog this is my God-enjoy Chi with 16mm eyes (mind her face up is slightly different from offical face up )

Front View 16mm standard glass eyes

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

Side View 16mm standard glass eyes

[​IMG][​IMG]

i hope this helps if you need any help don't be afraid to ask ^-^​

19. Goldendiamonds: Thank you. The picture does help me decided on the eye size I need/want for him.

I'm just waiting on some clarification on a pricing overage from DollLove and then I can pay for my order. Hopefully, I'll get an answer soon *crosses fingers* as I really want this head on a boy body for my character.