1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll-Love (also known as DollLove) Mini Discussion Thread

Jan 10, 2010

1. My husband will order from Doll-love next week. Today he told me, Zxia/Janeshine/Manatus/etc. would be perfect for me - all I have to do is say "yes" and she'll be mine:fangirl:

As I see there aren't any owner pics of her yet...well, looks like someone has to change that ^^

Jesslynne, JLostein and Rabiruchi:Did someone of you order her yet?

2. hi there,
      a while ago i got my God-Enjoy so i thought i could pop in here and commit an act of spammage:) she's my first female doll so i was a bit unsure how we'd bond and so, but in the end i love her and maybe i'm even neglecting my guys because of her (at least i let her raid their closet at will... hehe).

well, so here's Miquen
      [​IMG]

3. Ada with the make-up. :chocoheart
      [​IMG]

4. I love seeing another God-Enjoy! She's such a beautiful sculpt, I love mine.

5. I bought Royi as my firs BJD and she is the most amazingly crafted doll Ive ever held in my life. Im blown away by the quality! my Iplehouse Mars cant hold a candle to how smooth and well strung she is.
      Her name is Tabetha and Im madly in love <3<3
      Doll love is the best company out there, hands down. Communication, price, quality- cant be beat. Plus they always give me free stuff! free wig, free outfit, free faceup... WOW

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

6. Hiya!

A friend of mine got me my first BJD from the ebay seller liwenjie0310/Milky Queen Castel a couple months ago -^^-. She ordered the doll a full set, and I have only had him for about a few weeks ( I have Brian [now renamed Masaru] the 1/3 SD boy, brown skin). When I got him, he was packaged so wonderfully! Pillows and tons of bubble wrap for a safe arrival. Shipping wasn't too long and communication with the seller was pretty wonderful.
      Since having Masaru, I've been doing my very first faceups and have completed 4 on him and 2 on another doll xD. I do have his outfit that he's featured in on the ebay sales page, but bought him one that fits the new wanna-be Jrock look that I have given him.
      Here I have him cosplaying as the bass player, Reita, from the Gazette. (I'm waiting for the fur wig to com in the mail)
      [​IMG]

I'm currently saving to get Dollove Alice, as I feel the company has some very wonderful dolls and they are very happy to help their customers -^w^-

7. she is, right? :) in fact, she's the first female i had to have. not that i don't like other female dolls, but God-Enjoy is LOVE :D

and one funny thing about Miquen: she has similar ear-shape like our samoyed bitch - the most bitchy one and definitely a pack-leader. and they have kinda similar personalities, too :lol:

8. hi guys :) I'm in the process of saving up for my first doll at the moment, and I've absolutely fallen in love with Anona (can't get enough of your gorgeous owner pics <3) I've pretty much planned out what her first outfit will be when I get her, and I spotted a DZ 1/4 (msd) wig that is more or less perfect for the image i'm planning for her. So I'm curious whether anyone here has purchased DZ wigs for their Doll-Love dolls, and whether the fit was alright or they needed any adjusting.

9. my Miquen is wearing a DZ wig and it fits just fine.

10. Hi i would love to share my three newest Doll-love dolls ​

with you all X​

This is my Sleeping Alice her name is Lunamaira​

[​IMG][​IMG]

This is my Kaja this little boy is called Mercury​

[​IMG][​IMG]

and my last is Enen which is orignally a boy yet i asked them to give her a custom face up. i am soo happy with her :aheartbea shes is a Doll-love head and body with peapod unicorn legs. Her name is Hope ​

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

also here are a few resent photos :aheartbea
      [​IMG][​IMG]
      (Valkyrie shieldmaiden) Chi ​

11. I got a surprise in the mail yesterday. Along with my RS Twins, my new Doll-Love boy came home! I didn't even know he'd been sent. He's utterly perfect for the character I knew him to be and he looks great with his partner Tyhlian (OD Tae vampire). Dakvir is a God-Enjoy head on a boy body. Currently he is WS, but he will be dyed black in the very near future. I'm still waiting on his proper eyes (damn you postal strike backlog!) and the poor boy needs the right clothes (which I haven't made yet). But even without a face-up and him not being his proper black yet, I still think he looks amazing and wanted to share.
      [​IMG]

12. She is beautyfull !!!

I too like this doll and I too want make this head with girl body )))

13. Thank you honey XxX

14. :)

Its my Doll-Love boy )

[​IMG]

15. Hi! I'm getting a Doll-Love Lincy head soon, but I'm buying it via a Chinese website, Taobao since the rates are cheaper. The seller claims to be an agent, so I'm giving him/her the benefit of doubt... however, are there any enblems or wordings on the head/headcap etc to prove authencity on these dolls?
      Thanks!

16. @Sanguine
      It's says Doll-Love inside the head~ (embedded)

17. Here's my Doll-Love Snow-Sing, I got her from ebay, the sale was a tad sluggish but she got here eventually.
      [​IMG]
      Note: her face-up was a lot lighter/pinkish compaired to the purple they show in the defult pics, however it is a very lovely face-up with attension to detail, I got lots of compliments about it from Doll-Meets!
      Also their White skin is more of a very pale peach (on the creamy side), which is exactly as I wanted! :)

18. Dak came back from the customizer yesterday and I'm thrilled with how he looks. He's a God-Enjoy head on a boy body and I had him dyed black. I actually really like him without a face-up (although he needs eyelashes) and may actually keep him that way. His eyes are custom rainbow swirls with a pearl sclera by Dreaming Tree Studio.

[​IMG]

19. I did my first face up a few days ago so her are a few photos of
      my new girl Layla after i touched up her lips and eyelashes. i know it is not
      very good face up yet i am still very happy with my little girl Layla ^-^ i know
      i can't paint to save my life, but i tried my best.i am planning to redo my girl
      Chi nextbecause i am not very happy
      with her offical face up.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

Face up before afew touch ups
      [​IMG]

Also here is a close up[​IMG]

This is a photo of my doll Blaze with offical face up. i love how Layla look so different even though they are the same doll.They are both Doll-love Lincy

[​IMG]

20. I hope this is the right place to post this...

This may be a dumb question, but I'm really new to all this ><

I've read that people have bought heads only from doll-love, and I also see the pricing for heads only from liwenjie0310, but I can't find where you can actually buy *just* a head. Does one simply have to ask?