1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll-Love (also known as DollLove) Mini Discussion Thread

Jan 10, 2010

1. Cool! And same xD they're gorgeous. I've thought of getting that sculpt as an older brother and Anona as a sister but it would have meant two more in yellow skin and I'm not actually a very big fan of yellow skin. Kaylyn actually turned 4 in june ^ - ^
      Here's one of the newest pictures of my sweet boy~
      [​IMG]Kaylyn by Izzy, on Flickr

2. I sewed a new dress for Anais.
      [​IMG]

3. Happy Belated Birthday to Kaylyn! :smallcake

What a pretty dress. <3 Great job---I could never sew anything that lovely!

4. hei guys
      I also ordered my first girl ever in my doll owning progress
      my DZ shoyo is half guy so she does not count i think

i decided on DL Evol because she had a cute face
      saw all your piccs here. nice resin babies you have

5. Congrats on ordering Evol! She is a cutie. :)

6. I got a new camera for christmas (Nikon D3200, my dad's a professional photographer and this is what he uses too, despite it being a relatively cheap DSLR.)
      Here's bby Kaylyn <3
      [​IMG]Into the woods by Izzy, on Flickr

7. Kaylyn looks awesome, as always! Congrats on the new camera! :D

8. Thank you! He's been the only doll I really want to play with since I'm overrun with yosds.

9. [​IMG]

I received, faceupped and dressed my Youyou/Loongsoul hybrid today :D And I figured I'd post a photo here in case anyone was curious about what the 1/4 Youyou head looks like outside of company photos. It can't be seen in this photo, but her forehead is HUGE >w< I love her.

10. Awww! I love the shape of her eyes! :daisy

Congrats on your new girl! Have you given her a name yet? :)

11. @Calabri
      your boy is super cute =3
      I looove the bunny ears of his outfit

@FacelessPuppets

She's awesome =3
      A real beauty

12. @PeppermintPocky @Jigarkhvar Thank you so much :) Her name is Viðja Eik (pronounched vith-ya Ache (soft th like in the), literally means Willow Oak)

Oh, and I forgot that I did photgraph her before the faceup and matchy blushing, so people could see what she looks like blank, as well as how the NP resin matches with the Loongsoul NP :) Sorry I didn't post it before. Her eyeholes are slightly uneven shaped, which I think gives her a slightly more realistic feeling since people are never 100% symmetrical.

[​IMG]

13. she's a real beauty even without a face up =3
      I like it when the eyes are a bit uneven, as you said it's more realistic

14. [​IMG]

Salem drops by yo say hi :) I have some new plans for him. I just ordered him a long black, yellow and white fur tail. And he'll be getting a new face-up hopefully in the near future.

With that snout err... nose, I've been wondering if a furry kinda face-up would suit him?

15. Salem! Oh how I missed him c:

I'm not sure about a furry kinda faceup but it'd be interesting to see! Arefa does have a big nose xD
      [​IMG]Into the woods by Izzy, on Flickr

16. Hi, been snooping this thread a bit since I just recently put a Kaja on layaway, and I was wondering if any of you that own a Kaja would be willing to show me photos with various size eyes? I know that his listing is 14-16mm but I know that sometimes the 'right' size eyes are different than what is recommended by the companies. I've picked out some eyes I'm in love with on Etsy that I want to get for him, but I would love to know what eye size would look best.

17. I don't have a Kaja but 14mm is most likely correct. I can't really imagine his eyes being smaller, y'know? My Arefa does wear 16mm but his eyes are really wide and you can hardly even see the pupils xD

18. Thanks, I know I could probably wait until he's here and all that, but since the eyes I want to order will take about a month and a half or so to get to me I would rather get them ordered when I get paid next month so I have less wait time for getting him all together.
      I love your little guy btw, he is so cute!

19. Congrats on your incoming Kaja! I don't own Kaja, but I use 12mm in my Hugh.

I made a comparison of 14mm VS 12mm years ago in him. Dunno if it'll help you, but here's a photo:

[​IMG]

12mm is on the left, while 14mm is on the right.