1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll-Love (also known as DollLove) Mini Discussion Thread

Jan 10, 2010

1. I guess it is time to upload another picture of Juni (Doll-Love Zxia).
      [​IMG]

has anyone else ordered a Zxia yet? I would love to see other ownerpics ^^

2. [​IMG]I redid my Anona's eyelashes. I wanted her to look different from the default.

3. Lovely lashes, I find it SO hard doing them myself...

Also, what eye size do MSD doll-love take please?

4. I've got 14mm in mine (God-Enjoy head) but you could probaly go up or down a size depending on the look you wanted. The defaults were 14mm, BTW.

5. Thankyou ^_^ I might go for a 12mm as the eyes looks a little too big in the pictures for my tastes

6. I've got 12mm CiG eyes in my Anona and they look great. I'll upload a pic when I can find my camera

7. here ya go, Anona with 12mm brown glass eyes

[​IMG]

8. Yeah. In the new lashes pic I uploaded those are her 16mm eyes. WAY too big. I like the size of her 14mm defaults better but I hate the color (they're like... dispersed speckles of brownish gold!?). It seems like 12 works too. :) I need to get her some 14's or 12's.

9. Thank you~! ^_^
      Does anyone know what glue I should have used for applying lashes? I am NOT telling what I did to stick those on . Lol.

10. If you have the patience to WAIT for the bloomin' glue to dry I've seen a lot of people use "white" glue (pva etc) although I like to use actual eyelash glue to get in place then a drop *gasp* of super glue in the corner to keep in place...

Also, I think I'll def get some 12mm eyes for my girlie - when I finally get her!

11. I usually use just white glue. If you use super glue, it'll be a pain in the butt to clear off the face-up afterwards.

12. Ooooh! I'm getting the money to buy a Janeshine very VERY soon! CANNOT WAIT! Any idea how long postage to the UK will be from liwenjie on ebay?

*is impatient* <_<

13. Jeshii - liwenjie0310 is mega fast to the UK :) my Anona took 26 days to arrive - 19 days to produce and 5 days shipping from China to the UK, then spent the weekend in customs because she arrived late on friday evening and they only process parcels monday to friday ¬_¬

even to an impatient doll-owner, that's fast :D

14. Oh so.. I could just use like O_O Elmer's Glue??? Thanks :)

15. In THEORY she'd be here by my birthday! Eeep!

16. I just ordered my janeshine! So excited!

17. yay :) hopefully she'll be with you soon~

18. Hope to be in time for the 26th *fingers crossed*

19. Hi, thread newbie here ... I'm interested in a few of the DollLove sculpts and was wondering about how well they pose? Thanks =)

20. haven't been here for a while *sigh* first of all: congrats to Jeshii. I hope your Janeshine will make it in time. I'm looking forward to see another one <333

@ FrozenRose DollLove dolls are, compared to my other dolls, awesome posers. I never stringed my Janeshine, but she's able to stand on one leg without problems and she can do many more things - also one soft ground.
      May I ask which dolls you are interested in?