1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll N Doll is now making and selling serendipity tinies

Aug 25, 2008

1. ô Clochette !They are so cute together !
      Sweet sisters.

I add a pic of my Cumi.

[​IMG]
      But I believe that I don't want to sell her anymore !!!

[​IMG]

2. Thanks, Gilou.

I believe Candy and Cookie are the same head mold...Candy was the girl, Cookie the boy. Cumi was a different sculpt and body done later, outside of the AGA line...she was initially offered by Serendipity through an Amazon.com store, which is how I got mine. Unfortunately, after Cumi, they made no other new styles. A shame, really.

It seems Doll N Doll is using the Cumi body (the AGA body has slightly shorter legs, and no swivel cut in the thigh), which was a girl, but was able to get the other face molds from the AGA line. Their Cookie face looks to be the old Candy/Cookie sculpt, you just can't get it as a boy any longer. Odd that they kept the Cookie name instead of the Candy name, since it's a girl.

Sad...the Cumi body is such a nice sculpt, it would be great to be able to get it in a boy version.

3. Thanks Clochette for the info. I couldn't really tell from the Dollndoll faceups being so different to the original ones. They really are cuties.

4. No problem, glad to help.

Gilou, thanks for adding pics of your sweet girl. Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one that still owns these kids...I think they're great tinys, but I never see them. Garnet (my Cumi) was one of my earlier travel dolls along with Fee. I adore her.

[​IMG]

5. Thanks ,Clochette !
      Cumi also poses very well. She and her sisters are lovely .
      Yes,nobody mentions them .
      In my tiny tiny family ,I first thought she was too big.
      I cut her toes...a little bit : she is perfect now.

6. I think the Serendipity/Dollndoll dolls are highly underrated. They're all so lovely, including their bodies. In my opinion anyway!

7. I love their bodies so much, they're so cute! I snatched up a little Cookie on Ebay a while ago:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. How easy are these girls to kit out? Are their feet big enough for Lati Yellow shoes? Bodies small enough for Puki clothes?

9. Babytarragon I own a Milk/Green Tea. Their feet are not big enough for most lati yelllow shoes, and too big for pukipuki shoes. (2.4cm) They usually can fit most pukipuki clothes, however, they are taller, so sleeves are shorter, dresses and skirts are shorter, pants are shorter and tighter. Actually I wouldn't try pukipuki pants, but shorts should be good. Which one were you thinking to get?

Here's my Milk. She's called Charlie.

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      My favourite thing about them is the molds are androgynous. They have really wonderful bodies as well.

10. She's absolutely adorable in that antique style :)

I saw a Milk for sale and got extremely tempted!

11. I recently bought a Cumi from ebay and she is really cute. I'm finding items I have for my Pocket Fairy fit her well as she's slightly larger than a Puki but smaller than LY. A short dress for my PF fits her well as a long top. She's slim and delicate looking.

12. Me again, with a new photo of my Milk! Although, I widened her eyes, so the look is a bit different. I like it much better.
      [​IMG]
      That white skin really glows.

13. What's happening with these cuties now? It doesn't seem as if DollNDoll is making them anymore?