1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

doll party kyoto3

Feb 17, 2005

1. I think they're doing the same thing Luts is doing. Luts said they'd come out with a new boy next, and even had him out for people to see, but then they released a girl. So they'll probably release a SDC Boy, they're just waiting until the right time, I guess.

2. Grrrr ... that's so disheartening. I've spent so long saving up or him, and they even released photos of him in the new VP catalogue!

Well ... I guess I'd just better hope and pray another boy doesn't come along and steal my and Pippa's hearts away in the meantime!

Lia

3. Well, those are the new Yutenshis, so maybe Yutenshi SD? Dunno, but dang... I keep wanting Cyndy the more I look at her. Not fair. :(

4. gahhhhh :D I lovers Suzuna :chibi and for once, I have the money to get her when they release her *sparkly eyes*

5. I am seriously interested in getting a Cyndy! :D

How does one go about and get them? Will Volks allocate any on their website?

6. I hope so, although I doubt I'll have the money for her, but if I actually do get the money it'd be nice to be able to buy her.

7. Is it just me, or does Kurenai look alot like a Blue Fairy doll, specifically Emilie/Tommy, in the face?

8. That's what I thought as well, the eyes look very similar. Though it might be the wig making it look like that, but yeah, she does look like a Blue Fairy.

9. Cyndy was the doll who made me want a Super Dollfie; she looks a lot like Yukari from Paradise Kiss, one of my favorite manga of the past couple years. I'm not wild about her outfit, but her face and hair is gorgeous. Looks like I picked the wrong year to start being fiscally responsible! I'd been thinking that if another little resin guy or gal comes to live with us this year, it's gonna be that darn Arashi if he is as cute as his prototype pictures make him out to be. On the one hand, hey, I could get Cyndy and then sell her dress and accessories for like $250 in a couple of months, mint-in-package. On the other, I'd make a whole lot more money buying a goddamn house and then getting some equity out of it in a couple years. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

10. Cyndy was the doll who made me want a Super Dollfie; she looks a lot like Yukari from Paradise Kiss, one of my favorite manga of the past couple years. I'm not wild about her outfit, but her face and hair is gorgeous. Looks like I picked the wrong year to start being fiscally responsible! I'd been thinking that if another little resin guy or gal comes to live with us this year, it's gonna be that darn Arashi if he is as cute as his prototype pictures make him out to be. On the one hand, hey, I could get Cyndy and then sell her dress and accessories for like $250 in a couple of months, mint-in-package. On the other, I'd make a whole lot more money buying a goddamn house and then getting some equity out of it in a couple years. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

11. Cyndy was the doll who made me want a Super Dollfie; she looks a lot like Yukari from Paradise Kiss, one of my favorite manga of the past couple years. I'm not wild about her outfit, but her face and hair is gorgeous. Looks like I picked the wrong year to start being fiscally responsible! I'd been thinking that if another little resin guy or gal comes to live with us this year, it's gonna be that darn Arashi if he is as cute as his prototype pictures make him out to be. On the one hand, hey, I could get Cyndy and then sell her dress and accessories for like $250 in a couple of months, mint-in-package. On the other, I'd make a whole lot more money buying a goddamn house and then getting some equity out of it in a couple years. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

12. Cyndy was the doll who made me want a Super Dollfie; she looks a lot like Yukari from Paradise Kiss, one of my favorite manga of the past couple years. I'm not wild about her outfit, but her face and hair is gorgeous. Looks like I picked the wrong year to start being fiscally responsible! I'd been thinking that if another little resin guy or gal comes to live with us this year, it's gonna be that darn Arashi if he is as cute as his prototype pictures make him out to be. On the one hand, hey, I could get Cyndy and then sell her dress and accessories for like $250 in a couple of months, mint-in-package. On the other, I'd make a whole lot more money buying a goddamn house and then getting some equity out of it in a couple years. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

13. If they'll release the LE dolls after the event (and I really hope so with all my heart), the price is the same for the event? I mean, if a doll costs 91000 yen for the event, it will costs the same for the after event?
      Also, the after evene allow everyone from all over the world to buy the doll, or only US people?
      Last question, there's a limited number of people that can take the LE from the after event or not?
      Please, answer me, I really need to know how it works! I emailed Volks but they just told me to wait informations from their site, but I must be prepared if I want to buy a doll (and I REALLY want!)

:D :crushed

14. I second that! I'd also really like to know about the after event.

15. I allready saw that Yume pre-sale Cyndy, but the price is a bit high...at Volks the official price is $780!!!

I saw also a pre-sale on yahoo jp for 170000 for buy it now :cry:

what a prices :crushed

16. Last time they had an event they had an after sale lottery. They had some dolls left after the Dolpa and you had a defined time to enter a request for a doll. Then they selected lottery winners. If you won, you then had about a week to pay for the doll. If you didn't pay in time, you lost the doll and it went to another person. If you didn't win, well...

17. MSD Schulze is limited???? o.o'''
      OMFG i surelly hope that he's not :crushed

18. so after the event they'll usually make a lottery?
      This is too bad because I'm not so lucky and if I 'll not win the lottery....bye bye to the doll :cry: :cry:
      THis is cruel :cry: :(
      I thought they'll give limited number of dolls and if you take the doll in time you have the doll...I didnt think of a lottery :cry:

:barf

sad me :(