1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Party NAGOYA 2 - dolls

Jul 25, 2005

1. I think that's a new girl that has a headmold similar to Shirou...
      She's so pretty!! XD
      And that witchy Michael... Absolutely gorgeous!!
      But I luckily prefer the older versions of Michael, so my very little savings are safe, for now :wink:

2. Actually, Ian is spaced away from the Cutes, if you look closely. She's in a spot to herself!
      http://www.superdollfie.net/sd/gentei/index.html

Since she was one of the first limiteds, even Volks may not have much of their info saved. She was an entirely different size from any other Volks doll, so she has her own little spot. I wish they'd do more in that size, she was such a lil cutie!

3. And what about the girl in the swan boat? I wonder if they are also starting to show some of the new outfits, otherwise, it's looking like there will be a good number of new dolls. Makes me think the Shirou girl has to be a one-off (I hope so because I am sorely tempted by her).

4. [​IMG]

just a quick little compare pic I threw together, it really does look like Shiro :)

5. Thanks Valentine and Amy for the info. ^^

I'm beginning to believe that's a Shiro 2. XD

6. Great compare pic, thanks for posting it! :daisy
      Now I'm wondering if the pretty "blonde girl" might be Shirou and Jun's cousin...And a boy! :oops:

7. Well, so far nobody grabs me ...
      But is it just me, or does she look like a sleeping Mimi?

8. hmm hard to tell for me, I think it sorta looks like a sleeping sdc girl?

9. no prob :) I'm so exicted to find out about him/her! I can't wait for more pics :)

10. Kakyuu > well, I've always thought Kaede looked like a little Mimi.

Valentine > wow, never would've made that connection. *_*

11. My middle name is "Speed Demon". =^__~=

Sweet Dreams Mika is a super-cute little thing, I'd always kinda wished I had room for her somewhere... Anyway, it's possible that they might release her in a "summer" version to match the "winter" one, but it seems a little quick to me. It wasn't that long ago that she was released. Most likely she's just modeling some of their new clothing.

12. Um... *poke* Just curious... Doesn't Tokyo Boy Story has a long-haired boy that hasn't been revealed yet? Maybe that's him? :grin:

13. and a few minutes ago, my middle name should have been "ctrl-c is *not* the paste command!" :|
      I think most of them are clothing models too. Except for Michael, which I hope is a limited for all those pining for him, and Shiro, which could be a one-off. Oh, and the little sleepy Yo-SDs must be limiteds too. I hope we get a Standard Yo-SD!

14. Wow Amy, that's a different photo than what I saw, she's now got a little bunny. Actually, I think they have two different dolls using that boat, because the hair styles are different and the dresses are different, and the one in the sleeveless dress looks like her eyes are closed. Hum, I wonder if they are going to do the same with the bunny like they did with Jun's cat. I know I saw that bunny somewhere else...

As for the Shirou head doll, it really looks like a girl not a boy, so I don't think this is a Shirou II. And I am starting to believe the "witch" is actually a wizard, maybe in honor of Harry Potter?

Volks is really teasing us, aren't they?

15. I was just looking at the Volks site and those weren't there. Ah!!! Lingerie Box must be a new line of lingerie, yeah!!! I wonder if the Pink label La Personal will be for the girls or maybe the more Lolita styled outfits. :grin: More clothes and stuff :grin:

edited because I'm so excited over the new things I can't type!

16. Actually, I think she's a sleeping Midori. She's definitely a MSD and doesn't look like Mika to me :oops: