1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll Plans 2018!

Dec 2, 2017

1. On the way:
      - Minifee eva
      - Minifee flam elf head

Want:
      -Soom cheshire surprised ver
      - Some bodies for floating heads :sweat

And a big goal this year is to up my faceup skills and in general art skills related to bid's, wig making and eye making as well ^.^ and maybe battle my ancient sewing machine and try to make some clothes xD but that poor old thing needs a blood sacrifice to behave most days o.o so we will see...

2. I have an Island Doll Noah on the way and a body for my floating head. I do want to save up for a few more dolls this year. I'm eyeballing Impldoll Claude and Luts Abadon. I'm looking to shell my OC Ainsley.
      I also plan to attend Doll A-Kon in Fort Worth this year.
      I resolve to put together better wardrobes this year for all of my dolls. As many as I have collected in my relatively short time in teh hobby, I have only a couple of finished dolls. I need to work on this.

3. I want to keep my goals as simple as possible so I can achieve at least one or two this year xD
      • Buy body and finish the character of my beloved Amanita so I can role-play with her.
      • Take more photographs of all my dolls.
      • Be sponsor with my quilts on several dolly conventions.

#223 Yami_Hanako, Feb 23, 2018
      Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
    4. Oh man, I got some lofty dreams at the moment!

TO DO ~

• Finish Charlie’s aesthetic // needs leather jacket & prop guitar
      • Finish Darcia's aesthetic // needs eyes (?) & better suit
      • Start photographing the boys (working on)
      • Learn how to set up creative scenery for photoshoots
      • Learn how to restring and/or suede
      • Purchase body for floating Luts SSD head - no longer desire this head/character
      • Purchase Luts SD Annette (real skin white) - ordered Flora in tan skin instead lmao
      • Purchase Luts SSD Gale (real skin brown) - ordered GDF Mars in normal lmao

#224 sovayne, Feb 25, 2018
      Last edited: May 17, 2021
    5. PLANS FOR 2018:

I need to do:

• Make a diorama.
      • Make a fur collar for Darla.
      • Learn how to make resin eyes.
      • Attend a local bjd meet.
      • Attend the Doll North Convention.
      • Decided to sell my Volks SDMidi Williams.
      • Sell my Ringdoll K head.
      • Sell my Ringdoll Kane head.
      • Sell my Dollshe Molly.
      • Make a hand-held harp for Galadon. (**will commission BJDDouterie on Etsy**)
      • Work on Galadon’s face-up.
      • Suede all my dolls. (**not necessary anymore**)
      I need to buy:
      • Buy some wig-making fibres.
      • Buy my grail: a Volks Williams Romantic Glance Ver. (**change of plans**)
      • Buy my first Dollfie Dream: Volks DD Mayu. (**change of plans**)
      • Commission BJDDouterie to make a harp/lyre for Galadon. (**in progress**)
      • Commission someone to make some clothes for Galadon. (**in progress**)
      • Commission someone to make a “Iason Mink” cosplay for Galadon. (**change of plans**)
      • Buy suede.
      I absolutely need to avoid:
      • Buy dolls that are outside of my current wish list.
      Waiting for:
      • Dollshe 26F Ausley Love in pale tan skin.

#225 angelie23, Feb 28, 2018
      Last edited: Apr 21, 2018
    6. An update on my earlier list:

1. Acquire a head, wig, and eyes for Sylvie (I'm already in a group order for her body) (DONE!)
      2. Get a faceup for Sylvie (dependent on acquiring her head) (currently in a queue to get her head airbrushed to match her body; after that she'll get shipped directly to the faceup artist)
      3. Get clothes commissioned for all my dolls (Priss' concert outfit is done, one of Linna's casual outfits is currently in progress)
      4. Try to improve my photography skills

7. 2018 Doll Plans:
      -Finish my shelling my character Nova as he was my first ever OC
      -Find a Distant Memory Hwayoung, I won't give up!:dance
      -Get more clothes, especially for my Charmdoll Renard
      -Go to doll meets!!
      -Start doing faceups~

8. My first plan was to buy Ringdoll Qinze B and was all set to do so on layaway but talked myself out of it, he's too tall and I realized what I liked most about him was the wig and outfit which can be replicated on another shorter doll. Also was hankering for Souldoll's Seo Jeong-U, might still keep him on list. So right now it's more Resinsouls, a Mei in lilac and then probably a Ju in blue or green. And will work in a couple of Iplehouse JIDs. Love how their MSDs are so mature looking!

9. Let's update!
      • Purchase/ pay off the bodies for Yasuo (Soom York) and Kohei (5th motif Venitu) - DONE
      • Buy clothes to spoil the crew and fill in the wardrobes that need filling in. - work in progress
      • Buy good eyes for everyone that is still wearing ancient scrap glass ones that aren't even in the right color - DONE
      • Make character specific wigs for the dolls without (Lance, Alex, mr Charming, Tori, Hayate, Ken, Akira, Yasuo and Kohei) - work in progress (italics = done)
      • NO new dolls allowed this year. - Well... I did kind of break this, although I've also sold a doll so I'm considering it breaking even and as such not a failed resolution/plan yet.
      • Write up the profiles for (at least) the Par(α)dise characters
      • NEW! sew the new boy's (F&J Mushiyi) wardrobe. No new items from shops allowed (repurposing things I own is okay).

#229 Soenatte, Mar 13, 2018
      Last edited: Mar 13, 2018
    10. Time for the quarter year update! All in all, despite it only being March, I feel like I already made a lot of progress. I also already broke my "no new dolls/stick to these dolls" plan but it happens! The new doll completion likely won't be added for this year, I'm not even expecting her until way late in the year.

Done Failed/decided against Added

Oliver (DC Carter)
      -Get faceup
      -Do body blushing
      -Buy one pair of eyes Done
      -Buy blue fiber
      -Make two wigs (blue space buns, blue long and loose, ginger long and loose) Nixing ginger wig
      -Buy shoes
      -Gradually buy more clothes as the year goes on

Au Older Oliver (Ada Dan Lark
      -Get Faceup Done
      -Get body
      -Do body blushing
      -Buy two pairs of eyes

-Buy pink fiber Done
      -Make wig (long, loose) Started
      -Buy shoes
      -Get one outfit

Kishen (LM Giselle)
      -Get body Done
      -Mod body
      -Finish wig Done
      -Buy eyes
      -Get head matched with new faceup (Due to mixup, body doesn't match)
      -Commission
      body blushing
      -Commission casual clothing set
      -Make shoes
      -Commission various clothing as the year goes on

Luken (Spiritdoll Arrowroot)
      -Buy full doll Done
      -Buy blond fiber
      -Make wig (Long, blond, braid)
      -Buy eyes
      -Make removable elf ears
      -Buy one set of clothing
      -Commission one set of clothing
      -Get shoes
      -Commission faceup and body blushing

Doorknob (MDR Fang)
      -Buy head Done
      -Get body later
      -Dye
      -Make wig (Maybe commission wig instead?)
      -Buy eyes
      -Commission faceup and body blushing
      -Commission Leg Shoes Socks?
      -One set of clothing

Everyone else
      -Commission faceup/body blushing (scales bruh) for Livnah Nixed body blushing, Getting sent off for faceup tomorrow
      -Buy white fiber for Livnah Done
      -Make Livnah's wig Started
      -Buy eyes for Livnah Done
      -Commission outfit for Livnah Ordered and set to be finished mid-April
      -Buy eyes for Koila Sold Koila
      -Finish Koila's wig

-New eyes for Andros
      -Horn for Andros
      -Make wig for Rue
      -Commission outfit for Rue
      -Eyes for Rue
      -Figure out what I'm doing with the Ada Dan Lark + Spiritdoll body Lark became Older Oliver, body went to Kishen
      -Buy body for Holy Soseo (Emory??)

11. My goals 2018:
      1. Buy Withdoll Angela head
      2. Buy SoulDoll nl body
      3. Find a faceup artist
      4. Find stuff for my bjd
      5. Hunt down for any thing that'll be good for bjds in New York City (Going on a trip with my school lol xp)
      This will be my first bjd ^-^
      I plan on finally getting one sometime around April or May. Cannot wait! ;p

12. Update for 2018, because I'm getting lost again what with everything I have to make for them:
      1. F60: vest, Beanies, medieval top, add magnets to head/headcap, mod neck for no wobble, mod original hands for better fit, wig, overalls.
      2. Timeless Body: shoes, boots, beach bracelets, tight top, tight vest.
      3. Feeple65: magnets in the head, tighten fire wig, skully - done -, winter hat with long sides and pompom, long pullover, jacket, long-ish knitwear dress, skirt to wear with leggings, high boots, cheerful hood, brown shorts for steampunk outfit, weapon holder, white shirt for steampunk outfit - done -, steampunk/cyberpunk weapon, goggles/glasses.
      4. DC: boots, shoes, sandals, 'back/butt cover', wig, crochet hat - done -, jersey hat, woolly jackets - done - .
      5. MSD: leggings, jeans/trousers, a basic top, skirt, sandals, dentelle shorts, wig, grey boots, jacket - done -.
      6. TL3: 'Varied' tops, legwarmers.
      7. Dollzone B60-005: t-shirts, leggings.
      8. Saintbloom: jacket/top - done -.
      9. YOSD: sleepwear - done -, Halloween pyjama set, Halloween sweatshirt pyjama, dreadlocks wig, short white wig.
      10. Super tiny: shoes, boots, coat.
      11. Improve on face-ups.
      12. Tackle 'how to make boots'
      13. Tackle 'how to make wigs'.
      14. Tackle 'how to make eyes'.
      15. Tackle ''how to make a head with multiple eyes".
      16. Tackle 'how to make a BJD".
      Aim: SciFi outfit for Timeless body, outfit for TL3, Steampunk outfit for F65, Fluorescent/unusual/bright&cheerful outfit for B60-005, Woodman/Archer/Medieval outfit for F60.

#232 Lilla, Apr 14, 2018
      Last edited: Aug 19, 2018
    13. Well that went faster than i thought... am keeping up with bills and ... GOT IPLED AGAIN lol

They got me with Faline... O_o So I'm doing antro's now? oh boy lol.

-Arvid is home.
      -Snagged 3 more 'sold out' clothing items
      -got 4 needed wigs and shoes im short on
      -received limited DMoore set (one I forgot i bought O_o)
      -am in on a split for Faline (i get an outfit and all the deer parts (so lucky partner only wanted the human)... this means anothre floater to need a body late lol. oops XD
      - getting my DM mini Daish 2nd hand and layaway part one paid.

PLANS?:
      -pay off Daish
      -pay off Faline parts
      - nYID Oscar sometime around end of year... Christmas sale maybe?
      - any bodies I can manage without $$problems.
      -hope for a BID or KID "BOY"
      -keep hunting missing outfits on 2nd hand markets (any not just here)

14. I hope I could finish:
      1. first front laced wig
      2. a big diy project that involves modify a head, create antlers and many other things
      3. hoping the dolls I want will be open for pre-order

15. Do:
      Commission a wig for Kazu
      Finalize a style for Vivi
      Finalize all details on my 'immortal' characters
      Find Kazumis clothing style
      Make a room for my boys
      Horns for Kai
      Trade/Upgrade Kazumis body

16. Wow have my 2018 plans changed so much already! I've ended up selling some of my Minifees (Celine, Juri '08, Spring '17) and listed up a few more for sale, lmao!

My plans now:
      • Purchase big Brink DONE
      • Purchase big Zephii DONE
      • Purchase big Brink's custom wig DONE
      • Purchase big Zephii's custom wig DONE
      • Wardrobes for the two, new big ones!
      • Mako eyes for both AWAITING GO
      • Miq'ote ears/tails for both
      • Purchase little Brink's custom wig DONE
      • Purchase little Zephii's custom wig AWAITING PAYMENT

#236 crazykimochi, Apr 17, 2018
      Last edited: May 12, 2018
    17. So.., how far have I got so far? Well... further impulse buys... so that’s a fail. ❌
      I did get Felix, so tick one! ^_^ ✅

So far everyone is clothed and wigged! ✅
      Taking decent photos? ❌
      Bodies for floating heads? ❌
      Proper place for display? ❌
      Dollshe orders? Still no dispatch date...
      Outfit for Lee... Well, I haven’t started but Ori is providing sewing practice and I’m learning how to sew on trims. I also have bought fabric. So I’m on target with this one...
      Props for Zero: He’s got his screwdriver, but no zombie head yet!

18. 1. Retire from collecting new dolls. I'll consider my collection complete once I add Volks (other than my DD) and Popovy.:eusa_pray
      2. Buy at least 1 body for my now many floating heads.

I used to have much bigger goals in previous years, all of which have gone by the wayside. Now, I'll just keep it simple and then see where I send up. :3nodding:

19. Alright, let's see how it's been going so far:

* I got a sewing machine, so I will finally make some clothes. Just in time, because... (Nope. I've barely even taken it out of the box, let alone used it. Hopefully I can on my next job.)

* I am going to finally get my girl's body! There is a sale going on, and I think I can squeak it just in time. Which is good because this body's not cheap. And once I get that... (I could not squeak it after all. Turns out my rent wasn't taken out yet. But these plans are finally back in motion. Her headcap is slowly but steadily making its way to Granado.)

* I can save for one more body and complete my collection! His body is way cheaper and should be easier to save for. And with no more doll purchases... (About that... Most of his body money went to yet another head! :doh I should be able to save it back up pretty fast, but the problem is that the preorder for the body for said head could come out at anytime. Meaning that I need to save up that potential amount, then his head amount if I want to be ready. Only my current job ends soon, so I will be incomeless for a month, delaying it further. Sigh, at least my new job pays more. Too bad it is half the length.)

* Faceup supplies should be easy to save for. I can finally get everyone looking as they should. Hopefully I be able to finally work up the courage to wipe Elliot. (I did get faceup supplies after all. Now I just need to do the faceups. Shame I forgot my sealant at my parents' house, I could be doing them now. And I did a partial wipe of Elliot to finally get rid of his mascara, but I'll have to see if it actually works out or if I have to start afresh.)

Also, maybe a camera? Could be nice. Hopefully, no new dolls catch my attention and no expensive things need to be purchased. But I broke my no new dolls rule twice last year. I have a good feeling this time though. (Yeah, I just pushed back a camera a good bit. Though depending on my saving skills and any future jobs it could still be a possibility.)

20. PLANS FOR 2018:

I need to do:

• Make a diorama.
      • Make a fur collar for Darla.
      • Learn how to make resin eyes.
      • Attend a local bjd meet.
      • Attend the Doll North Convention.
      • Work on Galadon and Shrkhan's face-up.
      • Decided to sell my Volks SDMidi Williams.
      • Sell my Ringdoll K head.
      • Sell my Ringdoll Kane head.
      • Sell my Dollshe Molly.
      • Make a hand-held harp for Galadon. (**will commission BJDDouterie on Etsy**)
      • Suede all my dolls. (**not necessary anymore**)
      I need to buy:
      • Buy some wig-making fibres.
      • Buy my grail: a Volks Williams Romantic Glance Ver. (**change of plans**)
      • Buy my first Dollfie Dream: Volks DD Mayu. (**change of plans**)
      • Commission BJDDouterie to make a harp/lyre for Galadon. (**in progress**)
      • Commission someone to make some clothes for Galadon. (**in progress**)
      • Commission someone to make a “Iason Mink” cosplay for Galadon. (**change of plans**)
      • Buy suede.
      Waiting for:
      • Dollshe 26F Ausley Love in pale tan skin.
      • Dollshe 26F Classic body in fresh skin.
      • Angelsdoll Lucia head in white skin.

#240 angelie23, Apr 21, 2018
      Last edited: Apr 24, 2018