1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll wishlist

Dec 18, 2010

1. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order?
      Not really, I just add them to the list whenever I see one I like. :3 But a certain few stays at the top of the list, which are the ones I really want.

2.Do you go by acording to your list?
      Nope~ I go by which doll I like best among the list and if I have enough finance for them at that time I am planning to buy.

3. Do you look back on your list to make changes?
      Yes~ my list is always changing~ although there are a certain few dolls that have been there for a very long time despite many changes in my list!

5. if on your list you want to buy two specific dolls you cant choose from, how do you end up deciding the one you want?
      I guess it depends on a lot of factors, like availability, price, doll comparison (sculpt, body, size, etc) and so on.

2. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order?
      Yes! I think about practicalities. I want to get two Minifee bodies for my SoulDoll heads first, so it would be practical to get a PukiFee Luna at the same time. Bobobie Isabella is cheap, so she's next, and the next two are quite expensive so I'll need to save for them. The final three are more wishful thinking - it's unlikely I'll get any of them (particularly the last) but I would like to own them one day.

I hope to!

All the time. It used to be longer - it's pruned back to the absolute essentials now. I consider a long time before adding a doll, and I think I would only remove one now if I actually acquired it.

4. if on your list you want to buy two specific dolls you cant choose from, how do you end up deciding the one you want?.
      The only two I have that I can't choose from are SoulDoll Hye and FeePle 65 Chloe, as they are similar prices and both SD. Hye is first because I wanted her first.

3. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order? Sometimes. My list changes often.

2.Do you go by according to your list? Usually, yes. Sometimes I'll have a doll really catch my attention and I have to purchase it, before it even gets put on my list.

3. Do you look back on your list to make changes? Very, very often. It seems like I change my wishlist every day.

4. if on your list you want to buy two specific dolls you cant choose from, how do you end up deciding the one you want? I usually go by which one I have wanted longer and stayed on my list the longest. Right now, that would be a MNF Luka.

4. Do you list the dolls you want in order?
      Yes, I do.

Do you go by according to your list?
      Yes, I do.

Do you look back on your list to make changes?
      Oh yes, I do.

If on your list you want to buy two specific dolls you cant choose from, how do you end up deciding the one you want?
      I'll choose the one that truly captures my heart & my mind. LOL

5. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order?
      Nope, I only mark "Grail" next to those I really, really want. xD Seeing as I have yet to have a true "Holy Grail."

2.Do you go by according to your list?
      Nope, I've tried it a few times, but I always manage to break free from it sooner or later.

Almost daily...There is always something that makes me go "oh I don't want this anymore," or "oh, I want this again! ><" I'm quite fickle like that. :P

5. If on your list you want to buy two specific dolls you cant choose from, how do you end up deciding the one you want?
      If I can get one of them, while I can't get the other at the time (like say one is on the MP and the other isn't) that's how. Either way though, both of them would be coming home. I can't say I could truly ever choose between two.

6. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order?
      I've never noticed it before, but yes, I do.

Yes, but that's purely because I don't have the funds for impulse buys, but that's probably a good thing.

Yes, but very rarely.

4. If on your list you want to buy two specific dolls you cant choose from, how do you end up deciding the one you want?
      Um, I don't? I'm currently facing this very problem. My current solution is to just save up for both of them.

7. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order?
      I do.

I try too.

I do if I feel like I may never get it.

5. if on your list you want to buy two specific dolls you cant choose from, how do you end up deciding the one you want?
      I try to figer out what i want to make for it and which one i feel like I will play with more.

8. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order? Usually I do, but sometimes I make a random wishlist

2.Do you go by acording to your list? No, but right now I want to buy the third in my wishlist because I have enough money UxD only coincidence

3.Do you look back on your list to make changes? YES xD Actually I changed my ANI kid delf for a Planetdoll Riz, and I want to change the luts body of my THE MOON for the domuya one (hurr hurr)

4.If on your list you want to buy two specific dolls you cant choose from, how do you end up deciding the one you want? Ahg! Dunno! xDDD Maybe the one who is better for my BJD story...

9. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order?
      Not really. I usually list them as I remember them.

Nope. I tend to buy whichever one is most affordable for me at the time.

Actually yes, I do tend to do this, although technically there is now only one doll on my wishlist left and I'm never going to get him because he is no longer being produced and I couldn't afford the price of a no longer in production doll if it came up on the MP anyway but I'm pretty fine with not owning that last doll on the wishlist. I'm just happy checking out owner pictures of him instead.

5. If on your list you want to buy two specific dolls you can't choose from, how do you end up deciding the one you want?
      This happened to me recently and I just ended up deciding to buy both, albeit I have to space out the purchases so I won't be getting them at the same time but eventually, I'll own both. Mind you, this has really only happened to me once. All other times, I just decide which one best represents the character concept in my head and then it's pretty easy from then on.

10. There is usually a method to my madness when compiling my wishlist, but its certainly never going to be the order I'll buy them in - that just seems to happen by coincidence and fate, haha. Although I actually just realised I only have one doll left on my wishlist - all the others are now purchased and works in progress :XD:

11. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order?
      Yes, but it often changes.
      I did more in the past. Now I tend to order whichever comes up available first.
      Indeed.
      If one or both are discontinued or limited, I will buy the one I think will not be available later. Otherwise, I buy the one that will go best with whichever of my dolls I am currently obssessed.

12. I have my doll list separated into two lists: ones I already have a character in mind for and dolls that I just want because they're pretty. I'm going to do the ones that have characters first since I'm not sure what to do with the others yet.

13. Do you list the dolls you want in order?
      - I do, but that doesn't really mean anything because it changes. Also, I'm really fickle.

Do you go by according to your list?
      - No. XD

Do you look back on your list to make changes?
      - All the time! Just so I won't go overboard.

If on your list you want to buy two specific dolls you can't choose from, how do you end up deciding the one you want?
      - The one that incites more feels? HAHA.

14. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order?
      I have them grouped by size and then add new wish list dolls to the end of their respective categories.
      I have yet to get a single doll off my wish list! It seems that when I get a bit of doll money, then a new limited doll comes along. Someday though, I will get one of my wishlist dolls!
      Its always a rotating list for me. There are some dolls that have been on there for years, and others that I am only briefly enchanted by that eventually fall off.
      Well, like I said before, I have yet to get one off my wishlist. I will get back to you on this one when I figure it out. Right now I have three that I am focusing on. The rest are beyond feasible reach or waffling on the edge of being removed.

15. 1. Do you list the dolls you want in order?
      I actually have 3 lists: one for dolls I will buy within the next 2 years (the immediate future), one for dolls I want in the nebulous future, and the last of dolls that I might want :sweat. Within each list I group the dolls by size, smallest to largest, and then alphabetically by company name.

2. Do you go according to your list?
      If I buy a doll, I will usually choose from the first list, of dolls I want in the immediate future.

I constantly make changes and shift dolls from list to list.

5. If on your list you want to buy two specific dolls, how do you end up deciding which one you want?
      I'll go for the company that's having an event, or the one that's the most different from my current dolls. Or any of multiple of other reasons.

16. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order?
      - No. I list them by size starting with SD and down from there.

- I did at first. I originally made the list for me to plan to get one day and I still have a couple in there that I don't see myself buying anytime soon nor getting the opportunity to buy. Now I just use it to catalog the dolls that could work for a character of mine or that I just really really think is pretty.

- Of course! I keep my main list on my computer and it changes as I start to not like a doll or if a sculpt I really really like should move up on my list. My computer keeps the prioritized one!

- I decide based on both if I can afford it any time soon and will it fit a character. If I can afford it and it fits a character it is bought first. If I can afford it but it doesn't fit a character I will sit a while on it and ask some close friends what they think. If I absolutely can not live with out it then I will work to purchase it.

17. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order?
      Nope!
      Not really. The list serves by remembering the dolls I may potentially want in the future.
      Yes, but not frequently. I don't have a lot of dolls listed, as I'm trying to be picky, only listing dolls that I do see myself owning. It doesn't list every doll that I've said "Ooh, pretty!"
      Probably by price, or which doll I want sooner!

18. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order?
      Nope, not really(: I try to keep my list relatively short so I just write 'em in any order and it doesn't get confusing!

Generally the dolls I buy are on my list of have been on my list at some point so yes! Though I am sure they're have been exceptions ;)

ALL THE TIME, my list constantly changes!

Well, I'd probably look at the bodies and buy the doll that had a better sculpted/posable body and then buy just the head of the second doll. At least for the time being!

19. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order?
      Bahaha, nope.
      Err...sooort of...
      Frequently.
      Whichever one ends up being the most inexpensive.

20. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order?
      Hmm...kinda. I also tend to sort them according to company, that way I could just save longer and buy them all at once.

I haven't. Though once I get my Husky and the Baixuan I plan on buying, I will be going down my list in order.

I do. I add dolls on my list if I think they will make a good character. But sometimes I have found dolls later that would suit the character more, so my list then gets edited.

I don't even think I could answer this one
      :sweat I am much too indecisive.