1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll wishlist

Dec 18, 2010

1. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order?
      Depends on how you define "order" ;) Usually I just group them together by company.

2.Do you go by acording to your list?
      Not really, considering I haven't gotten any of the dolls on my list yet.

3. Do you look back on your list to make changes?
      Sometimes.

5. if on your list you want to buy two specific dolls you cant choose from, how do you end up deciding the one you want?
      Well, at the moment my plan is to splurge next year's tax refund on the LTF Ante that's on my list so I know she's going to be there a little while longer. As for choosing between the other three...I think I may end up flipping a coin.

2. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order? No. I just have them on a list in my drafts folder on email. Lol. I am always adding to it and am in email everyday. Plus I can add new dolls in while I am out with my iPhone. Lol

2.Do you go by acording to your list? Nope. Whomever I find and can afford comes home.

3. Do you look back on your list to make changes? Mostly additions but I have taken a few dolls off here and there when the need arrises.

5. if on your list you want to buy two specific dolls you cant choose from, how do you end up deciding the one you want? Whomever I can find for a better price. There's no other way for me.

3. 1.Doyou list the dolls you want in order? Yes! I'm always trying to fit things intocategories and orders, otherwise I'd be crazier than I already am. :lol:

2.Do you go byaccording to your list? Well . . . I haven't technically boughtanything yet, hehe. But I'm going to buy a Lati Belle soon and she's been firston my list for a LONG time. I almost abandoned her when I discovered and fellfor Pukifee Mio, but, as my friend reminded me, Mio is as yet infatuation.Belle is love. :) So, yes, going with the first on my list.

3. Do you look back onyour list to make changes? All the time! Since I've beenwanting a bjd for an eternity, my list has changed over and over again. Ioriginally wanted a Blue Fairy Sarang, then a Dollmore Ipsae Monahan . . . ThenI became obsessed with SMALL. :)

4. if on your list youwant to buy two specific dolls you cant choose from, how do you end up decidingthe one you want? The one I've wanted the longest . . . or theone that's cheaper . . . Guess that one would depend.

4. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order? 2.Do you go by acording to your list? 3. Do you look back on your list to make changes? 5. if on your list you want to buy two specific dolls you cant choose from, how do you end up deciding the one you want? 1. Usually :D 2. No ;_; I wish I did though 3. yep. Did even today 4. I'd take the one I had the best plans for that I could actually aquire C:

5. I Dont list them in any particular order, i change them though. I used to want a Luts Lishe Special but I swapped her out for the new Fairyland Siean.

If I have two dolls that I really want, which I do, I'll go with the (relatively) cheaper option.

6. Do you list the dolls you want in order?

No, I just have a couple of dolls in mind I really really want.

Do you go by acording to your list?
      No, I go by chance. If there is a great deal on the MP for example for a doll on my list and I have the money I'll go for it. If there's a LE doll on my list I go for it first.

Do you look back on your list to make changes?
      My list changes all the time^^

If on your list you want to buy two specific dolls you cant choose from, how do you end up deciding the one you want?
      I talk about those dolls with my boyfriend until we can make the decision together :)

7. Do you list the dolls you want in order?

I list by... alphabetical order, does this count?

Yes, for the most part, any doll in my list is a possible 'next-up' candidate for purchase. But in this current case there's an LE rereleased that I really really always wanted but had removed from the immediate list since I preffer to keep only basic dolls there, so he's getting absolute priority.

Yep~ some character might become more important than another, thus gets priority. uvu

If on your list you want to buy two specific dolls you cant choose from, how do you end up deciding the one you want?
      Which is the more important character to the story right now? That's what I ask myself. Since all my dolls are part of a story, it's a question easily answered and always sets my mind at ease.

8. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order?

No. My wishlist contains the dolls that I am currently wanting, but it's not unusual for me to edit and revise that list every few days or so. Many factors contribute to why a doll gets put on my wishlist and subsequently removed a short time after. I am rather "in the moment" when it comes to my wishlist...

2.Do you go by acording to your list? Sometimes. But for the most part, no. My wishlist represents what I'm saving up for...so anything I put in my dolly fund right now is currently going to a LUTS Tiny Delf Alice. However, I can't stop myself from looking at the marketplace, and if I see a doll that I didn't know existed but I have to have, then I will use my doll fund money to pick that one up instead.

3. Do you look back on your list to make changes? All the time!

What happened to Question #4?

5. if on your list you want to buy two specific dolls you cant choose from, how do you end up deciding the one you want? Not sure. I might check out owner pics, or flip a coin or just pick the one that has a shorter waiting period. It's all random.

9. Do you list the dolls you want in order?
      I try.

That's the idea, however if a new LE is released, that doll is immediately bumped up to top spot ;)

Yep! Mainly to add dolls...

I think about it for awhile, and don't make a purchase for at least three days so I can make sure I am making the right decision. I will also consult my boyfriend who is incredibly helpful when it comes to picking out dolls ^_^

10. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order?
      No Because I want all the dolls on my list equally.
      No. Haha The first doll I have put on Layaway was an Ipsae but she was not on my list.
      All the TIME!!! The dolls on my list reflect the design i made for each doll persona
      5. if on your list you want to buy two specific dolls you cant choose from, how do you end up deciding the one you want?
      I simply select the doll design that i most want to make next!

11. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order?
      umm well at the moment im just randomly wanting everything i see thats sold out ;-;
      at the moment yes and no, i bought what my dad told me i could get according to me annoying him about it and him seeing if he likes the sculpt too plus my financial situation
      i dont have a big list so maybe?
      this is sad but ultimately im still ruled by my fathers decision.... =w=

12. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order?
      No, I would have to change the order of it all the time. XD

No, I just buy what I feel like in the moment.

All the time. Some dolls I'm just not sure about, so they get changed a lot.

I'll wait to buy until I know which one I want.

13. I'm very picky about dolls I want to bring home so my wishlist has always been small (no more than 5-6 dolls at a time). But even they have to stand the test of time, because I do lose interest in them, though very slowly. And I'm not in a hurry to buy dolls nowadays. I've had a few sculpts that have been on the wishlist for more than a year... and they still fell off because I wasn't interested anymore.

A floating head always gets priority for a body. When I'm ready to buy a new doll, I look at the wishlist again to see who has stood the test of time. But even then, I need to have that "itch" to want to own that doll. If I don't "itch", it doesn't come home.

The only time I throw out the wishlist is when a doll is both heavily limited and apparently unpopular, so it will be hard to find on the aftermarket. I recently missed out on an (off-topic) BJD that I really wanted because I was waffling too long, although I was going to buy it. :vein: But if I get a chance to get it again, I'll be jumping for it -- wishlist be hanged!

14. 1- i didn't want to spend on more than one or two dolls, but you know what they say love is unpredictable so i started to make a list sometime ago and it just keeps growing T_T
      2-no, i thought i could, but i don't, after i bought my first bjd i thought to get her oc partner, i was planning to get him at the beginning of next year, but now i've fallen in love with yet another doll and....he is just going to have to wait until i get this one
      3-no
      4-still hasn't happened, but unless the one is limited and the other is not, or they have either on sale or on some special event i wouldn't change it

15. 1. no I do not list in order I list as I want them.
      2.No I just buy as the mood hits me.
      3. Yes I do look back. If just to make sure that I don't buy the same doll twice, and to take the doll that I have off the list.
      4. I don't choose I buy them both

16. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order?
      Not really. My near-future wish list is -sort of- in order, but it is often subject to change.

No... see above. ^

Yes. Sometimes a doll will go off the wish list, or I might decide to add to the list. I may reorganize the order of the list sometimes.

This hasn't happened yet. I generally know which one I'm saving for or looking for at the moment.

17. i normally make the list in order of what i want desire-order...but the top of the list is a fairyland fullset, so he's SUPER expensive...but for the most part when i have a specific doll on my wish list i keep going back to i try to save up for them...(speaking of which, i need to start saving for the one on the top of the list...hehe...)

18. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order?
      No I just take note of which ones I like as I discover them

Not really. My style and feelings about which dolls I like changes so rapidly lol

Yes when the list gets too long I delete some that dont really interest me anymore.

To be honest I havent figured that one out yet lol... right before I buy one I usually just go with the one ive fallen in love with at the moment. Basically I guess im not really organized when it comes to choosing.. havent decided if thats a bad thing or not yet hehe

19. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order?
      Kind of. The ones I want first are part of my story, while the others are separate characters. Though I haven't exactly sorted out the ones within my story.

2.Do you go by according to your list?
      So far, not really.

Every once and a while I do. I usually just change things around or add/remove dolls. I'll probably be doing some editing again after Christmas!

5. If on your list you want to buy two specific dolls you can't choose from, how do you end up deciding the one you want?
      Usually I just think about my story and decide which goes more with who I currently have. (Right now I have my main girl and am thinking that I may get her boyfriend for Christmas, so I think his older brother would be more in line compared to their friends.)

20. 1. Do you list the dolls you want in order?
      - Not specifically, individually, but in groups. Grails first, then prioritized, etc.

2. Do you go by according to your list?
      - Hell no, I browse the MP too much for that to happen xD 'Must grab now' deals seem to hunt me down xD

- I always try to shorten it. My poor wallet!

4. If on your list you want to buy two specific dolls you can't choose from, how do you end up deciding the one you want?
      - Availability, and the one I keep thinking about the most... then there's also budgeting and layaway plans.