1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Doll wishlist

Dec 18, 2010

1. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order?
      usually the first one on my wishlist is the first one that I want to buy but after that I just add them pretty randomly.

2.Do you go by according to your list?
      yes, I'm much more likely to buy a doll from my wishlist before one that catches my eye randomly.

3. Do you look back on your list to make changes?
      all the time, in all the years I've been in this hobby I've only recently bought my first (and only) doll but my wishlist has shrunk A LOT! I'm constantly removing dolls from it for random reasons.

4. if on your list you want to buy two specific dolls you cant choose from, how do you end up deciding the one you want?
      if I'm being impatient I'll buy the cheaper of the two first but if not I'll think about it for a few days/weeks and choose one of the two.

2. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order? - My list is too small, only 2 dolls, so no order.
      2.Do you go by according to your list? - I sure will.
      3. Do you look back on your list to make changes? - Yes, regularly.
      5. if on your list you want to buy two specific dolls you cant choose from, how do you end up deciding the one you want? - The one which is available or the one I like best.

3. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order?
      I list them in the order I like best but I think they will decide who wants to come home first.

I will try

Its been to soon I have only just made my list

4. if on your list you want to buy two specific dolls you cant choose from, how do you end up deciding the one you want?
      It will be the one I like the most but knowing my luck taking if I take too long to decide one would have already sold so the choice would be gone!

4. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order?
      I usually list them in order of preference or how much I want one or the other

Hmmm... No, not necessarily D: I've only recently bought my first doll and she wasn't originally on my list!

Yes, definitely :D Sometimes after doing some research or looking at more owner pictures, I find that I dont like some sculpts as much as I thought I did. Sometimes I fall in love with a particular sculpt, but really dislike their bodies so if I cant find a way to use them in a hybrid doll, I need to scrap them and look elsewhere~

5. if on your list you want to buy two specific dolls you cant choose from, how do you end up deciding the one you want?
      This actually happened recently when I was trying to decide on what LTF sculpt I liked the best! It was a really difficult decision, but in the end I cant argue with the Chloe sculpt. When choosing, I pick out the ones that stick out to me the best then I try to find their sculpts unpainted, so I can see the actual sculpt without the faceup tricking me into thinking it looks a lot better (or sometimes worse) than I actually is. I usually go through this process for a good few hours while looking at owner pictures as the same time, so I can get a feel of what's commonly been done as well as a general idea of a good style that suits the sculpt. After picking a handful, I narrow it down by finding things I like and dislike about them and the one with the least cons is the one I pick!

5. ✿ Do you list the dolls you want in order? ✿
      There are times where I will and other where I just slap them onto the list. ^^

✿
      Do you go by according to your list? ✿
      Nope! I buy whatever doll I can afford at the time, or by whichever is available at the time.

✿ Do you look back on your list to make changes ✿
      Sometimes, usually when I decide to take a doll off my list or want to add one into it! c:

✿if on your list you want to buy two specific dolls you cant choose from, how do you end up deciding the one you want? ✿
      Which ever doll I have wanted for longer usually wins. Other things may come into account when deciding between two though, such as how important their characters are or whether the doll is limited or basic. Price could even be a factor if it's truly hard to pick between two, but rarely.

6. Do you list the dolls you want in order?
      At the moment, nope. It's sorta at what's coming to me first.

Do you go by according to your list?
      No, I go by what I want the most or which would be the most expensive.

Do you look back on your list to make changes?
      After this, I might organize my list a bit better c':

7. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order?
      I usually list what comes to mind first. The first few listings are in order though.

Nope, I usually buy what I drool for the most when I have the money.

I do this all of the time. I take off dolls I have bought, add dolls I want and take off dolls
      I no longer wish to own.

5. If on your list you want to buy two specific dolls you cant choose from, how do you end up deciding the one you want?
      I usually buy which ever one comes up second-hand first. If I'm buying a new doll I'll have my husband and mother decide which
      they like best. I might also decide to buy neither if no decision has been made.

8. I don't have a doll wishlist simply because I don't wanna really own many dolls. I just wanna have like 3 and then dress them to perfection. :lol:

9. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order?
      Nope. I list them in the order they were released from the company. I will happily buy any of the dolls on my wishlist if given the opportunity when I can afford it, so there's no reason to list them in a specific order.

Nope. All the dolls on my wishlist are long-sold-out LEs. I buy them when I can find them second-hand or when they are re-released by the company.

Sometimes, but not very often. Occasionally I'll see some amazing owner photos of a sculpt I'd dismissed, and will add it to my wishlist.

As mentioned, I'll buy whichever one is available that I can afford. Should I find two LEs for sale at the same time (as with some re-release events), I will pick whichever sculpt I want most (as I do have an order of preference, it just isn't normally relevant).

10. My list isn't really big and it doesn't change that much either. I'd just like to has 2. Two is good for me.

11. 1. Do you list the dolls you want in order ? Oh yes, and my list is growing day by day.
      2. Do you go by according to your list ? Not always, there are so new dolls coming out on the marketplace !
      3. Do you look back on your list to make changes ? Yes regularly, tastes change.
      5. If on your list you want to buy two specific dolls you cant choose from, how do you end up deciding the one you want ? Well good question... the face or character I liked the best, purpose it will be hard to make a choice.

12. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order? No, I list them in order of size.
      2. Do you go by according to your list? Not really. I go according to their place in the doll family. For example, I really want a Pukifee Flora but I need to get my Minifee Chloe first cause she is the mum.
      3. Do you look back on your list to make changes? Yes, my doll wishlist has changed far too many times!
      5. If on your list you want to buy two specific dolls you cant choose from, how do you end up deciding the one you want? I don't. I want a Minifee Chloe and Minifee Ante and I can't decide which to get first, so I am buying them both at the same time.
      Long live layaway! <3

13. 1. Not really I just list the main ones I want nearer the top in not really any order.
      2. I hope to do that, I think it is easier go through a list.
      3. All the time!
      4. If I love both then I'm not that partial.

14. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order?

Well... yes? I list them in order of the story in which they appear. As far as order in which I want them, pfft, no. That changes way too frequently. >< I think it's in part due to my rather limited funds - I can't really commit to buying the dolls in the specific order because I want to get the one I want the most first, and as that changes... So does my spending.

2.Do you go by acording to your list?\

Half of the time, no. I buy dolls to suit my characters, and if I suddenly discover a newly released/limited/small, less advertised artist doll that fits the character a lot better, then I spring for that one instead.

I guess in that sense, I DO go by the list - just not the doll list, but the character list.

All the time. For example, I had Iplehouse Stella listed as the doll for one of my characters, then they released Doria, who had the arrogant, haunting, plotting look down to a T. And so Stella was replaced with Doria. Still the same character, just different doll.

Sometimes I decide that the character is unnecessary, or my idea of how I envision them completely changes, and so, again, I go back and change the doll associated with that character.

Well, that hasn't really happened yet. There is normally a pretty obvious order of wanty-wants. :lol:

But hypothetically, I'd go by which I'm less likely to find at a later date for a reasonable amount. Or, buy them both (er... that's happened once).

15. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order?
      Yes but not in detail because you never know when I will change my mind or they do not make that doll no more.

Yes. because they are on my wishlist they are ones I want and so why buy a doll I don't want?
      Yes when I receive a doll greater or the same as what is on my list. Or I want a new one
      5. If on your list you want to buy two specific dolls you can't choose from, how do you end up deciding the one you want?
      I look at the company and see if any are having sales I look at the different sites and compare (ex, junky spot). Then I think what do I really have the most money for?

16. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order?
      Not really, it's just a random list - sometimes I will see dolls that I want on my list but I never "write" them down. What I have is a folder of bookmarked dolls that I want and they are listed in the order I found them. That way I can easily find them when I have the money to buy a doll.

Not really, I will go by what I can afford or when I'm in a dollie buying mood (doesn't happen very often).

I will look through my bookmarks to look at the dolls that I think I want, most often just drooling. I normally don't delete dolls.

4. If on your list you want to buy two specific dolls you cant choose from, how do you end up deciding the one you want?
      Hmm...maybe whichever one suits my fancy at that moment. Another thing is if I have things for the doll, such as I have MSD dolls and a SD doll on my list, I will more likely lean towards the MSD ones as I already have clothing and such to dress them in - I don't have anything SD - so I would have to spend more money at first as I would feel the need to outfit him.

17. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order?
      The dolls on my wish list are listed by size, smallest to largest.

Nope. I buy dolls depending on a variety of factors-cost, events, interest at the time, etc.

Constantly. I actually have a more detailed list with price in a Word Document. In this one, I freely add and remove dolls all the time.

5. If on your list you want to buy two specific dolls you can't choose from, how do you end up deciding the one you want?
      Price, any special events going on, is one more time sensitive, which one do I want more?

18. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order?
      No. My wish doll list is very short and I like and want both of them equally.

Yes, I guess. But it's not that easy that I can find them with the price I want to pay. So I will just wait for years until I finally find one that I can afford. It's fine with me if I really have to take many years. Or replace them with alternatives if I find new one that is similar and I like it so much!

Not often because it's difficult for me to find a new one which I like, so the list will probably not change for years. And I will erase them from the list if I fortunately get them.

4. If on your list you want to buy two specific dolls you cant choose from, how do you end up deciding the one you want?
      I have only 2 wish dolls and like them equally, but I may consider with "affordable" factor and "difficulty" degree because one of them is LE and will definitely won't release again in the future but another is just sold out but still not discontinued, so I may be able to get him later directly from its company :)

19. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order?
      No because my wishlist dolls changes from time to time XD
      2.Do you go by acording to your list?
      No because sometimes when I see the sculpt that I really wanted like "THE ONE", I'll get that and tend to neglect the previous doll that I had in mind :|
      Nope, just that after awhile when I look back to the dolls that I had in mind, it feels kinda guilty :sweat
      5. if on your list you want to buy two specific dolls you cant choose from, how do you end up deciding the one you want?
      Hard to answer but if one of them is Limited Edition, I'll choose to buy that one first
      :love

20. 1.Do you list the dolls you want in order?
      Currently, yes. It may subject to change, depending on how much I see of the dolly.
      2.Do you go by acording to your list?
      I plan on trying to, at the least. Because I want a PukiFee as well as a Dollmore ASAP, but Dollmore is currently on top. Again, it is subject to change.[I only got dolls on my list right now, I don't really see a lot from where I've looked that's super super appealing to me]
      I added another set of feet for the Dollmore doll I plan to order very very very soon. :3
      If I have the funds, and I have a job, and I don't get a bad vibe from it, I'll just get both. To be honest, I think after I get a job, I won't feel bad getting PukiFee AND Dollmore.