1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollClans Discussion Part II

Mar 26, 2014

1. Wow!!! your guy is gorgeous!!

2. Did anyone see the new face with skeleton hand they had showing? Do you think they're making a new body with it?

3. @paxita not mine actually but yes, he's cool :lol:

@Suindo yes, they posted the teaser on Instagram. Skeleton hands I guess? They made skull head in the past (awesome skull btw!), so I think this release will be related to.

4. Thanks Rook_Sever!

5. I was looking at Dollclans site and noticed a new body- the Y line body. How long has that been there? I wish they had a side by side comparison to U line. I went ahead and tried to make my own:
      [​IMG]
      I think perhaps the shoulders are not as broad. The abs are more like the s line than u line. Dang I kind of wish they had some sort of body upgrade service...

If my U line leg ever breaks beyond use maybe this would be a good replacement...

#505 skyealloway, May 7, 2017
      Last edited: May 7, 2017
    6. Hey! Whose getting their orders now from the February pre-order? Just got my boy yay! A little sad though because I ordered him assembled for 15$ and he came disassembled. Also no acrylic stand sobs. I love him though

7. You did get your order already? Wow congrats! I msged them a while back, they only said mine would be ready sometime in June, but not being specific about the date...*sighs*

8. Wow June? When did you finish payment? I feel like they are kinda behind cause they haven't finished shipping the February order but they just did a May pre-order. Hopefully you get yours soon >.> Buy more stuff for him in the mean time lol

9. I finished my payment in early April...mine is the Feb pre-order batch...and still waiting. Yeah I did bought some stuffs for him that goes together in the same order.

10. Well uhh let's not focus on the bad stuff . He'll be yours just a little while longer << Who'd you get?? Do you have everything planned like character and everything? Hows the shopping going? I'm going nuts finding right sizes of clothing.

11. I got the heads I ordered sometime in the middle of May, but now I wish I would've ordered some of the accessories to go with them.

12. I actually am wondering if they'd sell us just the legs (IE, they fit the U-Line hips) for those of us it broke on.

13. Congrats! Any plans on what body you plan on getting them??

14. I ordered Jacquer head and the S line body for my Vezeto, in the hope to avoid the hassle of hybriding him. but lately I've been eyeing another body for him instead...the Dollclans body aren't very appealing to me actually...it's just that I see it as a safer bet (resin color, neck fit, proportion)

Character...I have a few in mind, but I will confirm it once he's a full doll. Sometimes they end up being a different character than the one I planned for...lol

Shopping was really the fun part of this hobby ^^...and I'm always broke because of this lol...you're right about their size tho, it's quite challenging to find ones that fit. I bought some 70cm size clothes, and some idealians / EID size...Hope they fit alright...

How about you? Who did you get and what are your plans for him?

15. I have an IOS 80 body that I'll have them share, along with a head stand for whichever head is not in use.

16. I got Rynx! His smirk was what sold me. I have a character planned but I change alot too so idk. I agree with you on the body issue though, i'm not a fan and hopefully one day we'll find that perfect body <<.
      I went with EID size too! Surely he'll look great when he arrives! I can't wait to see people posting pictures!

The IOS 80 body does look very nice! You should definitely post pics sometime!

17. I'll post pics as soon as I finish their faceups! I can't wait to take pics of them finished :D!

18. Oh good thinking. Yes it'd be nice to know if the y line could replace u line legs.

Congrats on new dolly arrivals everybody

19. Well I just assembled him and Jesus Christ he is massive. He's got that yaoi anatomy my dudes. The pants I TAILORED TO HIS SIZE doesn't fit. Gotta resize it now sobs. But he is gorgeous sobs.
      Also for some reason they really rushed my order because they forgot to cut the thin resin blocking his neck hole. Not a huge problem though.

20. @SugarBenki so sad! I hate when stuff I make doesn't fit. Sad to hear that dollclans is rushing things and skipping steps.

Tags: