1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollClans Discussion Part II

Mar 26, 2014

1. Anyone have pictures of Vezeto on a dollstown18 body? Or april story Senior? sorry for all the edits, finding pics as I type. lol

#541 Lugi-moo, Nov 21, 2017
      Last edited: Nov 21, 2017
    2. @Lugi-moo
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

the neck isn't perfect but overall proportions is quite good :)

3. THE DOLLSTOWN BODY IS REALLY NICE...

also still waiting for that dollshe body for my Rynx. 4 months crossed aaaaaa

4. Hi, sorry if this question has already been asked before, but does anyone know the next time DollClans will be making dolls available? I want Phython so bad but have no idea if he will be available anytime soon. Does anyone know?? Thanks~!

5. @HiroKenzan They announced a new preorder period that'll start on December 12 on their facebook page but didn't say yet which sculpts would be available.

6. @Nemeith Awesome thanks!! I'll defo have to go follow them there then.

7. Hey people, I thought I'd just let you know that Dollclans have an 15% off event right now and all their dolls (except Benkel) are open for pre-order until December 31st. They also have pre-orders for certain outfits and accessories.

8. Would anyone here know Wyper's exact head circumference? I was wondering if that particular head would work with a Mirodoll 60 cm body since that seems to be the only shorter guy body that has a wider build.

9. Sorry Nighton_woN I'm no help here and this thread is very dead lol. Just wanted to repost in case anyone was thinking of hybriding with a dollshe body. Skin color is pretty darn close but neck is too big.
      [​IMG]

10. I have plans to wipe my first faceup off of Kyo (dc kien) but I’m waiting for spring. Winter weather is just so hard

11. I saw Dollclans announced on their twitter that they plan to change some of the default face ups and they won’t use Estebebe anymore.

12. Today they post a pic of Rynx in cinnamon brow skin in FB; my dream doll is Vezeto in tan skin, I hope they release this color skin in all their molds!! :eusa_pray

13. Hello everyone, I do hope this is the right place to ask, but does anyone know how often the Ordering Period for Jacuer is opened up? The period is opened up right now, but it is NOT a good time for me. I need to know how worried I need to be and if I need to make it a good time. Thank you for any information!

Also do they ever do tan skin? I really would rather have him a nice tan.

14. @lividdarkangel I have no idea about preorder terms but founf the info about some very-limited tan event by Dollclans... May be they will answe on the board?

My Eugene. I adore Vezeto's nose and lips :love
      [​IMG]

15. Oh hey thats a good idea. Thank you, ill go take a look.

16. I'm curious if anyone has feedback or photos of how a Vezeto head might fit the Dollzone B70-004 body?? Alternatively the Doll Chateau A-Body-08 (a bit of a stretch I know, but I adore this body!) or barring that, if anyone has suggestions for a nice hybrid in the 70-72cm range.

17. my Vezeto lives on an Akagi 66 body. looks good. he's loaning his bod out at the moment. will try to post a photo after the hurricane passes. :sweat

18. I recently got myself a Vezeto head and would like ask fellow owners of this gorgeous mold what sort of eyes are you guys using for him?

I find that his eyes are a little too wide that most 16mm eyes that I own do not fill in nicely. And tbh, I also think that 16mm irises are already too wide for my liking and that I probably prefer him with 14mm irises better.

This problem is made worse by his somewhat shallow eye well that even my low dome eyes can't seem to fit in properly too ??? Not sure if beveling the eye wells would work because his eyelid seems to be pretty thin D:

19. Have you tried small iris eyes? I have a Jaquer and while he looks ok with standard 14mm, he definitely looks more awake with smaller irises.

Also bevelling, if I understand you correctly, will not make the hole a better fit, ultimately, because yes the resin is very thin there. Is it a matter of the 16s not fitting in the bevel or would 18s fit better?

Tags: