1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollClans Discussion Part II

Mar 26, 2014

1. I got a response from dollclans through Facebook already. I’m impressed with the speedy reply:

Hello.

Yes we are still running but currently we are building new website. Once everything is set, we will update website again.”

Troublesome that they wouldn’t announce that the website was going to be down but if you’d like to reach them it seems social media is a good option

2. They didn't reply to my most recent email or anything after taking my money back in September, so I reached out through PayPal. I'll let you guys know what they say! I hope it's as you say, @skyealloway. I really want my boy to stand normally again XD

Edit: PayPal said it's been too long since the transaction began. I reached out to them on FB but it's the weekend now. @___________________________________@

#582 ZennoSaji, Apr 4, 2019
      Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
    3. @skyealloway @ZennoSaji they just posted on their Facebook:
      [Maintenance] Currently we are moving our website to other web provider. Our website will be down for a while and we're rushing to finish our new website. However, customers are always able to contact and order dolls/items from us via email, Twitter or Facebook.

Furthermore, we will be unable to reply to email [email protected] because we also move email provider. Please contact us at [email protected] to receive reply. Thank you very much for your kind support!

4. Yes the Gmail address was the one I had been using this whole time. They haven't replied to me with that address in months. That's why, when it was seen the website was gone, I went through PayPal.

5. Hello everyone! I have a Jaquer head i am searching for a body for. I found a good one, but its 72 cm. On his info page it says he should be on a 60cm to 70 cm body. Do you guys think he would look ok on that or would the proportions be off?

6. Depends on the exact body, which one are you thinking about? Things to look out for are neck circumference and length, as well as shoulder width.

7. The shoulders will determine if the head is the right size for the body. Unfortunately, I think doll clans lists their shoulder width by the width of the chest piece and don't take the arms into consideration. Anybody got the actual width handy?

8. Gee, total silence from the army at our service. I miss looking at their photos and ordering way too much born villain.
      anyone know anything? this is a very long time to do website maintenance. you can build one from scratch in a day. money issues?
      I hope everyone there is ok.

9. btw I did get a response as well as the new legs, so my Jaquer can stand again!

10. Well that's good! New legs....for what body? My Uline have a chipped knee and he could certainly use an upgrade

11. I'm still waiting for another tan skin doll! Vezeto :eusa_pray

12. For the u line because I had the same problem but had tried to fix it to no avail. I'd asked them about the breaking problem, and they spent some time redeveloping the knee joint. Came to $85 and shipping, so if you're concerned, I'd email them and ask about the new legs.

13. Oh cool that is good to know. Please post pics when they arrive!

14. Yeah I'm concerned about the long silence as well. I've always wanted a Phython and I feel like I've been waiting this entire year for them to open up a preorder. TTvTT I sent them an email asking about it but no reply yet.

15. Hello all,

I've recently purchased a Dollclans Phython head, but as far as DoA references go, it's oddly difficult to gauge eye size. Officially, 14mm eyes and 16mm eyes are both noted to fit. I'm also not sure if I should go for regular iris, or small iris eyes.

Alas, I don't have anything in the range to try ahead of time.

I'm hoping to purchase from Soul in a Box on Etsy, but I think any solid round eyes if they're precisely 14mm or 16mm should work for checking this out.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

16. I've had my Kyo for so long I honestly can't remember his eye size. I'd maybe find some cheap acrylic eyes in 14mm and see how they fit, then spring for a fancier eye in 14 or 16.

17. I personally use 14mm small iris in my Jaquer head and I love it. The regular Iris size just fills too much and looks too Moe moe Kyun for my taste. It's not bad, don't get me wrong. I just don't prefer it. 16mm would be too large IMO.

18. I thought I have shown my Vezeto new faceup, but I didn't! So here he is:

[​IMG]

Now I need to do his wig. And his manicure. And his bodyblush. And his tattoos. Well, he is far from finished!

19. He looks amazing!

Tags: