1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

DollClans Discussion Part II

Mar 26, 2014

1. DC will be at Hoffman Toy Box Oct & will have some dolls. But site is still down although with new banner. Confusing.

I decided to find a body for Vezeto, Nabarro boy & Volks Kondo - all of whom have big heads.

Was looking at Doll Family H. Can anyone tell me if the shoulder width is measured from outside not armpit? It varies with companies.

:daisy

2. Hmmm I seem to have missed the reopening of Dollclans website. But then again everything is listed as out of stock anyway.

3. Petiteballerine I have a large DIM minimee head on the 68cm DF-H body and the proportions are good, dunno about the shorter bodies.

I personally have my Kougar on the Impldoll 65cm body, but I wanna bump him up to the 70cm body now.

4. It looks like Dollclans is making a comeback, they've updated their Facebook and their website (it allows you to sign up for updates).

DollClans

5. Aaand they're back, looks like! Some in-stock items, pre-orders live for others. :)

6. Also, since I'm here, and finally remembered to take some pictures - I've been wondering about the floating Phython head I have. I've been planning on getting him the Ringdoll RGM-01 body after successfully completing his dye work (and then matching a paintswatch to him and doing a layaway via BJDivas), but now I'm not certain about his neck size. I've tried to measure it but my results are inconsistent.

Here's the inside of his headcap (and the dye work I'm currently doing).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The same indented text is inside the head as well. I assume 'SP' is .. S line? (This question probably seems very obvious to others, my apologies - he's my only floating head from the company, and I - as of yet - don't have a body within his measurements to gauge head/neck fit.)

#606 Nissa, Feb 1, 2020
      Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2020
    7. @Nissa I don't have any other Dollclans to confirm, but I'm guessing that the SP stands for Sweet Poison, the clan Phython is a part of, and 01 because he's the first one they released from Sweet Poison.

And yay, so awesome to see Dollclans is back! For a while there I was afraid they might have just gone the way of Dream of Doll. :(

8. They were still selling new releases through conventions and events, so I wasn't that worried about them closing down. Still great to see that the website is back online though.

9. Hey Dollclans folks - if you have your Phython on a Spirit Doll Proud body, I'd love to see! <3 I know it's been done, but I haven't found any bare-chested pics to gauge the head/shoulder width ratio. I'm trying to do a tall but slim body for the character my Phython head is going to be (and Ringdoll discontinued their RGM-01 body today, which was originally what I planned to do).

10. Eugene on self-isolation :sweat How are your dolls doing?
      * really adore Vezeto's nose, he's the main Nose in my collection!
      [​IMG]

11. *swoons* 4 the Vezeto nose. :aheartbea

12. Hi everyone! I'm new to this thread. But...I did a thing. LOL. I saw the new 2020 GW Doll Clans Phython Oriental - Ruri... and he was perfect for becoming Count D from Pet Shop of Horrors. The face up really works, as does his wider eyed look. So, told myself I was done with new dolls in 2020...I need to stop saying that.

Did anyone else get him? Or Dauber?

13. Dollclan friends! I am a newbie and waiting for a second hand Phython head, he is a bit of age and yellowed.
      Could you please let me know what bodies can be good for him?
      I am thinking of new yellow Myou body, but I might be wrong with this choice (just the price is less then 300$ thus attracted))))

14. *jumps in with Young Vezeto*
      My young wizard here :wiggle
      [​IMG]

I really like both Vezeto versions, cause they had _that nose_ :lol:

@Dunpeald trysomething about 68 cm bodies, popodoll works in y case :)

15. Hello! Does anyone have a hybrid of a Phython head on a Ringdoll 68 cm body? Or does anyone have a body with a ~9.5 neck circumference they could plop their Dollclans head on? Lol I'm curious about the resin match, but i'm even more concerned about the neck size.

16. I actually have a pic of that exact combo! My 68cm Ringdoll body is white, but later in that same post I compare it with a 72cm body in normal. The resin match isn't actually quite as close as the pictures make it seem, as Ringdoll is much paler and pinker. The head hole is a bit big on the 68cm body, while it fits better on the 72cm (which has a neck circumference of around 10.5). I still felt like the fit and mobility was pretty good, but if you're a stickler for a close fit that's something to keep in mind.

17. Ah, Perfect! Thank you for the link!

18. What is the best way to find out when new dolls are coming out? Just checking the sns and website?

19. I just encountered this company and hope I can get one of their heads at some point. (probably Kien :))
      Does someone know skin matches that will work? I have found some older ones in the forum and with Google, but nothing up to date as it seems.
      Would a combination with doll family h work? I stumbled about a Flickr picture with doll family normal yellow and it looks nice, but no idea how old that picture is.

Tags: